Search Results

Search results 141-160 of 204.

• its why i ask dont want to be cruel i want just want to be nasty

• i asked this on s4k and got told no its not fair for you to declare war on a whole alliance only i am thinking i want a war with apex as its clear they want a war with me 73 Demo [D.T.] 14.616 83.89454.848 153.359 37 V 3[Apex] ApeX-Online7.350.77213565.444 i know it aint fair but hay its a whole alliance can run V 1 and i dont run i fight

• attacking should cost more

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

I forgive you St3vn and love your idea not only does it help in actives to rejoin but those who lose almost everything for their alliance to rebuild as long as its only against those of lower points eg the top player (soon to be me (sorry)) loses 90% points they are not protected from players of lower total points than they have After all their planet points will be massive and move them well out of afk protection

• attacking should cost more

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

if we want to protect new players surely attacking should cost more if we want more people to return after a time away we should ensure they are not farmed for 1 res But we must ensure farmers have valid targets what are others opinions as i attack every open planet in the server and know i am in a race with many others BUT I WISH THE DEAD ALIVE

• @ Stv3N as much as anything his thoughts so others know and can contribute TO HELP RaVenC and this game move from strength to strength to make it clear a section on the board that only ever has threads opened by the mods one thread only RaVenC can post in his thoughts and opinions WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE ABLE TO POST another thread others able to reply @ RaVenC For you so you have a clear feed back from the users Call it a blog if you like of whats upcoming and whats not what challenges you have and…

• have we any time span on that.... or what is going to happen or even better a thread by you with your thoughts........ so others could comment yes i know you have disparate threads but perhaps 2 threads one your thoughts only postable by you and a second our comments a section of this board limited to two threads where spam is instant die ( note radi instant!!!!) At least that way others (as yet to play the game ) can see how this game is progressing in a simple to read way ( and the players tho…

• Demo

Demo - - Presentation & Farewells

but i thought it was deep warm water .... with a slight undertow from a pike

• Demo

woo we may lose one or two but we gain yet more ex-s4k'ers great to see you back playing and even better in sisu imp if Mikey does not take up the offer i gave him i would be happy to see him extend it to you whoever takes it up make sure you let stv3n know before hand

• Demo

now comes the big hammer time jessicaalba-1-1.gif

• Demo

we have the technology to overcome IMG_6785.jpg

• Demo

only reply possible to such a monstrosity cauliflower-2.jpg

• second the simple clear idea by Stv3n but with amber for a draw that way its easy everyone knows you see a green you go attack

• well played and showing why its best not to just have points but know how to play the game

• Still to quiet here ;)

Demo - - Bar

you could be right Mikey Unfortunately radi was one of the fails that escaped No one has ever been able to control him since your veg posts sent him crazzzzzzy

• Demo

OMG Mikey not those bloody vegetative monsters the forum is doomed to an even worse fate than Radi I vote insta and perma ban for mikey just for threatening to bring on the vegetables

• Still to quiet here ;)

Demo - - Bar

Just one question How the hell did you find out about test monkeys? They are top secret

• Labors day here :)

Demo - - Bar

I note you use the past tense as in was not have been lol so we can take it your no-longer sober then

• Demo

It may give you more work as in more threads to mod but you already have the worst of old school in Radi and nkikt ( if he ever gets active here) now you are getting hopefully the better parts too

• Still to quiet here ;)

Demo - - Bar

come on radi admit it its not your liver just another borrowed one isnt it

• Oh hai thar

Demo - - Bar

depends on if you go massive or go small as you know mikey the pikey one catch me on skype sometime mate be great to catch up and good to see jonno around too could make this server very intresting