Search Results

Search results 21-33 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 to 10.000

Vito Genovese - - Spamcorner

• universe4k.de

Vito Genovese - - Suggestions and Ideas

Use creo que dos BlackDragon o Starkiller. Pero nunca le puse mucho empeno al servidor Espanol, fui mucho mas activo en el servidor ingles. Tu que nick usabas?

• universe4k.de

Si me acuerdo jugue por un tiempo tambien en el servidor espanol.

• 1 to 10.000

Vito Genovese - - Spamcorner

I like having a goal, instead of counting till infinity... Lol ONE!

• universe4k.de

que dices Nadal? que estas jugando o jugabas en el servidor espanol?!

• universe4k.de

So I notice that there is a game similar to S4k called universe4k, I'm wondering if they are going to open an english server soon?! anyone know? it's created by the same guys who did Stiddari right??

• BOOM! more combats reports please.

• Nuevo servidor

Vito Genovese - - Questions & Help

Pienso que todavía es muy pronto el abrir otro servidor, lo mejor sería centrarse en este y resolver los detalles y tal vez abrir el nuevo Server a fin de año. I think it's still too soon to open a new server, the best thing would be to concentrate on this one, fix all the little bugs and errors and maybe at the end of the year open the new one.

• Hello Everyone

Vito Genovese - - Presentation & Farewells

I can speak and write English and Spanish. So you can talk to me either way. Puedo hablar y escribir Espanol tambien, asi que no sera dificil comunicarse conmigo.

• Hello Everyone

Vito Genovese - - Presentation & Farewells

Thought I made a quick thread to introduce myself. I've played browser style games since 05 back in space4k.com where I spend most of the time till the game was shut down. I also played briefly Ogame, Galaxywars, Vendetta1923, Travian, BiteFight, etc. I found this game while browsing the internet for a game similar to S4k and Vendetta1923, and stumble upon a link that took me to Stiddary, Chicago server. I immediately decided to join and now here I am, ready to make a mark in this game. Here is …

• Yeah I just found out about "stiddari" today, I immediately joined. I doubt I'll find any team mates. When I played Vendetta1923 it was when it first started and I was with friends from S4k, we are talking a good 4 to 5 years ago. I forgot what alliance we were in. Hopefully they open a new server and somehow adjust building times a little, it would make it more fun. As well as encourage players to stay more active. Long building times can make someone lose interest.

• I see well hopefully something gets done about time queue. IF not It will take forever to build a decent account, without getting farmed by bigger players. Lol

• I've read both Planned features updates, but couldn't find anything that talked specifically about building times or construction queue in infrastructure. To be honest I can't believe it takes more than 30 minutes to get lvl 2 on Weapons armory (Yes, I just started playing) I think time should be reduced at least a little. I played back in the day Space4k, Ogame and Vendetta1923 english servers and I don't recall buildings taking this long to update from lvl 1 to lvl 2. I know that getting your …