Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 281.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote: “Original von Matacapullos Quote: “Originally posted by Bumse Quote: “§5 End of the War - If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule Exemption is automatically annulled.” The last KB was on 14.06.2014 21:07 !! The war is END on 21.06.2014 21:07 today !!” You can see battles here: [BOPE] Comando Vermelho v/s [London] London Mafia Teo964 attacks xuxi on Wed, 18.06.2014” This i…

• Riddick, of course I can say is if the finished or not According to rule the war is ended if within 7 days, no significant KB has come. And since all of London is in Umod and today at 21:07 clock run evening the seven days, the war is ended automatically Suffice it! @Bloodhound :baby: 1. An acceptance of the War is not necessary. 1. Eine Annahme des Krieges ist nicht erforderlich. Bedeutet für mich, ik muss den Krieg als Partei der den Krieg erklärt wurde nicht annehmen. Es bedeutet genau das Ge…

• The War is over Thread can be Closed! (u) RealKing® 195.146 (u) DEDSEC 241.155 (u) Teo964™ 193.391 (u) *MaTrOx* 435.089 (u) bibitannaro 89.041 (u) dottooo 661.490 Dp® 1.035.751 Quote: “§5 End of the War - If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule Exemption is automatically annulled.” The last KB was on 14.06.2014 21:07 !! The war is END on 21.06.2014 21:07 today !! The war has als…

• Quote: “Original von FrauvomMann Source Code (21 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner” Was soll uns das sagen? @Alessius: and your answer? warned, see profiles Quote: “5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The me…

• Geiles ding berger 120 söllis gegen 80 und du lässt nur 20 saubäre defense!

• Der Stammtisch - International

Bumse - - Bar

richtig is ja nur nen kleines "Deutsch Abteil"

• Der Stammtisch - International

Bumse - - Bar

Ik übernehm das ma was Moin schon aufm deutschen Board aufgemacht hat "Hier können ernsthafte Gespräche über das Servergeschehen geführt werden."

• Yes you are right Bloodhound! I have changed this. I have the "Sie" in "Du" changed. above is now an updated version! Yo Blood, haste recht, ik hab das so übernomm wies Demon geschrieben hat. Fand das selber bissl scheiße .. jut nehmen wa dat du wa!

• At the moderators! Please change the spelling of the description of the translations from the German thread. Here is the correct spelling of the description.: Die Brauerei Ort, um über verschiedene Themen zu sprechen... Kneipe Hier kannst Du Schreiben wie und was Du willst. Dennoch bitte mit ein wenig Zurückhaltung. Geburtstage & Glückwünsche Bist Du ein Jahr älter? Kennst Du jemanden, den Du für etwas gratulieren möchtest? Einstieg & Abschied Schaust Du zum ersten mal in das Forum oder hast Du …

• Portugal no Mundial

Bumse - - Bar

Quote: “Original von RPedro i think i will ban u :D” Sorry Bro! CR7 makes me Happy! Video Proof! Jogi Löw lubricates his boogers on Ronaldo from! v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/180546F…UY.NkpRGEoI2jLf_44WTnpA.Z cristiano_ronaldo_verarsche_portugal_witze_wm2014.jpg

• Portugal no Mundial

Bumse - - Bar

Cristiano you've spent too much energy against the referee! tumblr_n79wo6atBY1togr8to1_500.gif Your hair does not sit as close to Sami Khedira tumblr_inline_n7b43oMRAa1sdnr85.gif You can not make a one-man wall, consisting of Philipp Lahm to overcome. tumblr_n79x5q7am21qikcuzo1_400.gif tumblr_inline_n7a2oea6md1sdnr85.gif

• Portugal no Mundial

djkooo - - Bar

lhmb2pZWwxahqTyvj2Y8M0_4.jpg

• primeros ataques

djkooo - - Bar

A little bit fun ! :guitar: Source Code (14 lines)

• Quote: “Original von EMPTY empezamos a demostrar que toda accion tiene una reaccion, no piencen que pueden andar por ahi haciendo lo que les de la gana....... ----------------------------------------------------------------------- begin to show that every action has a reaction, not piencen they can walk there doing what they please ....... ayer // yesterday 81 .. Bumse [-AJ-] .. 29.706 . .97.853 .. 172.298 .. 299.857 .. 35 por ahora // at time 156 .. Bumse [-AJ-] .. 29.706 .. 97.972 .. 26.952 ..…

• Quote: “Original von MDM2 go attack someone your own size”

• [Event] World Cup Bets

djkooo - - The Tavern

Nick ingame: AliceD A: Brasil, Mexico B: Spain, Netherlands C: Colombia, Ivory Coast D: Italy, England E: France, Switzerland F: Argentina, Nigeria G: Germany, Portugal H: Belgium, Russia Stv3N: Bet Confirmed!

• Der Stammtisch

Bumse - - Bar

troll

• new server / ???

Bumse - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote: “Original von RaVenC Wenn ich hier so lese, was du mir zu lesen gibst, dann lese ich heraus, dass du unwillig warst das zu lesen, was ich dir zu lesen gab.” Wieviel Bier hattest du intus als du dir den Zungenbrecher überlegt hast EDIT: Ik hatte trotzdem recht, s1 bleibt so wies is und alles weitere auf neuen Servern, ohne das S1 jemals angefasst wird.

• Der Stammtisch

Bumse - - Bar

In jedem browsergame kannste deine email ändern. Raven, wäre wirklich ma ne feine sache das mit den Emails zu machen Auch ohne Versionsupdate. So schwer wird das fürn Programierer wie dich ja nich sein. Wenn dich das so abfuckt wie beschrieben, ist es doch nen leichtes von 2-3 stunden mal schnell emailänderung zu aktivieren, ik wette ma, das geht auch einfach. z.b. übers board :O zahle 50.000€ wenn du meine eigene Mail änderst