Search Results

Search results 161-180 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• new server advertising

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Marketing is not easy and expensive. Just like RaVenC says, if anyone wishes to provide a helping hand advertising the new server on other wbsites, as long as they respect the websites rules, you can to help us with this.

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• time reduction rooms

Stv3N - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from RaVenC: “Quote from Stv3N: “Iv been asking for a faster server for years. ” Hey, there was a Universe4k Speedserver for some weeks ” SpeedServer gets boring, everyone knows it will end and consumes too much time from main Game, so It dies. I ment a normal server x2/x3 Well but i do prioritiz on features first

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Closed due to duplicate post.

• time reduction rooms

Stv3N - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Faster rooms would just mean we would get to the current stage of S1. If the case would be to make the server faster i would reduce troop atk & def so that you would have to build more troops. Anyway RaVenC is the old school gamer that likes slow servers, practicly 90% of server would have to ask for this for him to change It... Iv been asking for a faster server for years.

• neue Runde?

Quote from Dannyto: “(...)have some kind of tax or even decreasing of the indexes.(...) ” I think this can be a very good idea.. I had mentioned something like this some time ago, troops upkeep. But the tax idea can be interesting, something like once you pass x amount of troops you have to pay a tax daily/hrly if you have 10%/20%/40.. you Pay more.

• neue Runde?

As i thought... Since the modifier system had so much bad feedback for Stiddari in the past, its currently not possible. The server will be with normal combat system.

• The taverns

True bb have made a Big jump from last versión.

• neue Runde?

Some time ago RaVenC maybe a poll about the subject, it may be possible since then there are diferent players... Anyway if im not confused, a modifier server could delay the launch since i think It needs more work.

• The taverns

Clearly there is no other option

• Candidatures now OPEN: We are looking for: Stiddari.com - Moderator - Game Operator Universe4k - Moderator Those that wish to apply must contact me vía pm threw the board using the template from the first post. Please indicate Game & Position. We will try to avoid GOs playing on the server they moderate. Best Regards Stv3N Community Manager

• neue Runde?

All details will be announced by @RaVenC

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• The taverns

This board looks weird...

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

2094 This is going very slow

• FdP KBs: The Beginning

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Hey Guys, dont forget that coordinates of the other player must be kept hidden, yours can be shown at your own risk. Iv removed coords from previous posts

• SpeedServer | Sugestions & Ideas

Stv3N - - Server: Speed

Thats why my request for a mini bar. RaVenC will do some modifications yo the design this weekend, he will probably look into the toggle option to.