Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "The best ..." Nomination.

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “tanto escuece la verdad demon? jajajajaja ” Estaría bien para tuya firmita en el foro.

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “Cuantas batallas se han visto de badboys??? Colmais el top 50 si señor... Hasta KL ha hecho mas batallas.... La mayoría de los miembros aun están buscando el botón de atacar.... y ya ha pasado un año desde la apertura del server ehhh Y lo de mara no se puede ni llamar guerra ( El único que hizo una batalla medio decente fuiste tu, y ni siquiera estabas en badboys.... ) y el resto de "guerras" que comentas, del estilo....” 25771_340.jpg

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from Cesc: “ dont put our name in your mouth becouse people dont like you :)” As more enemies I collect in this game. More happy I am! Ask your dear friend Avatar, since you are so close! I was just commenting on the nominations. So I don't even know what your post has to do with this subject.

DemoN - - Bar

Quote from txoni: “Haber si estas categorías os convencen.... Las de la vergüenza: el mas cobarde DON SACHA el mas florero hay demasiados donde elegir, pero si tengo que elejir DON SACHA el mas estratégico GOMORRA o DON SACHA ( atacar sin perdidas ) el mayor fiasco DIOS_NADAL el mayor vende humo DON SACHA Mas petado: ALESSIUS Mas veces a 0: ALESSIUS ahora a las positivas: Mejor jugador: KroniK El mas guerrero Matacapullos Mejor cuenta GARDELAME, GINA, ALICED, GOMORRA ( DECIDID CUAL OS CONVENCE M…

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “You sound so pathetic as a moderator talking down so disrespectfully. But hey, thats what Mods are for, right? Hypocrisy? The same person who gives warnings for much less by others... what a joke. Nadal is done, his accounts been dismantled. Hes a non factor in this war. Pelotudo and Doncypero as well. So where are your attacks in this war Demon? Quit talking shit, and start putting up. YOU SOUND LIKE THE SAME CHILD YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING!” I am not talking as Moderat…

• That's how we play... Everything has to go down. We call it "Pyramid" Style... have you ever listen something about it? It is nothing special about it. Attack weaker, keep growing for the biggest. Around the world that's how normal people use to play this game! It is that so ridiculous or strange to you? So maybe you should leave stiddari and start playing SIMS. But that wasn't the case, you are a liar and like most of your Family you like to misrepresent the things and like to throw sand to the…

• Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from txoni: “mucho blablabla y ninguna batalla aun xD que pasa todos estáis 24 horas on o que? jajaja” Exactly dude, thats my point too, seems that is easy to declare war and never attack I mean, HELL declare war to us, where are CRs guys!?!” We just like to post Battle Reports when we destroy something that really makes some difference... Due to you lack of courage of your Alliance, facing even attacks of accounts of players with the same or even less points than you,…

• ACCRODING TO THE RULES: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo). (...) - Given the case that one of the Alliances dissolves itself during the War, this same Alliance is considered automatically as the looser and the War is considered automatically as finished. The same applie…

• ACCRODING TO THE RULES: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo). (...) - Given the case that one of the Alliances dissolves itself during the War, this same Alliance is considered automatically as the looser and the War is considered automatically as finished. The same applie…

• K-remora [Lucky] Vs t[x]0n1 [OCB]

DemoN - - Hall of Fame

Quote from txoni: “ estas dando dando a entender que no soy una persona coherente, pero ese es tu punto de vista y para colmo es erróneo. No me a molestado tu comentario, no se de que parte sacas esa conclusión, solo te he contestado por que creo que estas bastante equivocado en lo que dices, yo no me he dejado cazar, ATACANDO A SACHA me han cazado con una contra Por eso lo llamo cobarde, por anteponer sus puntos propios a los de un compañero. gracias, procurare recuperarme como dios manda :)” O…

DemoN - - Hall of Fame

Quote from txoni: “me han hecho una contra de 1 segundo mi único objetivo era sacha y únicamente sacha, me salio mal pero dicen que quien no arriesga no gana La diferencia entre tu y yo, es que a mi me da igual suicidarme y atacar a gente que tiene muchos mas puntos que yo, aunque tenga mejores entrenamiento o lo que sea, son tropas que vienen y van y todo cambia, esconderse no sirve de nada en este juego y siempre hay que dar la cara, si soy un poco suicida y si me gusta meterme en todo jaajaja…

DemoN - - Hall of Fame

Bueno, @txoni eres uno de aquellos que siempre comenta todo por ese Foro, y pone la nariz en todos los líos que pasan. No es que no tengas tu derecho de hacerlo como todos los usuarios del Foro. Pero la verdad es que la mayoría de las veces me cuesta compartir ciertas opiniones... Entro un poco en confito con aquello que en mi manera de ver las cosas, llamo de falta de coherencia (de tu parte). Pero tampoco es mi costumbre responderte... Es mejor así... Pero hoy tengo algo que me apetece comenta…

• Also you are right, that's what makes a WAR run is this kind of provocations... Make the WAR alive. As soon nobody insult nobody, so keep going...

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Lol...good for you, now go in top 20 HOF and see where i stand, unlike you i dont attack people that got hit and are rebuilding” It's really ridiculous and start to be annoying that addiction and "modus operandi" of trying to compare the size of (something I can't say). I would like to know where it is the Bible of Stiddari, where it says that a person should attack another with this or that number of points or that one. As I am concerned everybody is owner of his own ac…

• The things are getting nasty in here. Please take it easy. More action (ingame) and less conversation. Words are just words. There was one that talked too much, and at the end it didn't ended so well for him. Too much of "bluff"... I might say... Actions are Battle Reports, to post here: [War Battle Reports] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers And that the best Family win, let''s play for the fun and stop being annoying please!

• Quote from -Nell-: “Can i have some popcorn please ? Good luck to both team” Popcorn we run out of... But you may ask for some "cacahuètes" to scentenza, I think I wouldn't mind to share: Quote from scentenza: “J'ai mangé 77 cacahuètes à l'apéro :)”

• This thread is also useful when people likes to mix Battle reports with War comments. But comments to the war are always allowed in the official thread: [War Declaration] >> [HELL] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers Let's go! Let's have some fun!

• To avoid SPAM in here, can use this thread when it will be justified: [Others] HeLL FoRCeS VS [Berserk] Berserkers

• others11.png Quote: “war0210.png hell11.png oie_1611.png berser10.png The Initial Highscore allian10.png The Troopers member10.png”

• oie_1612.png War Battle Reports Quote: “hell11.png oie_1611.png berser10.png The Initial Highscore allian10.png”