Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New discussion new rules

Vika - - Server 2: New York

No one cares about the Community... They do what ever they want and don't try to make this Game better... If you own such a Game its your Task to keep it alive. But If you dont have the time for this, Close this Game or give it to someone who has time and who understand to handle this. I Bet If i have the Chance to creat auch a Game everyone would see wich potencial this Game have...

• New discussion new rules

Vika - - Server 2: New York

If this Rules don't change after this Weekend, i deleted my Acc. This is so stupid.

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

Danke fürs Feedback. Ja das mit der Schrift gestaltet sich bei manchen Bildern als sehr schwierig. Hab schon andere Farben ausprobiert und Schriftgrößen, aber in der Gesamtansicht bin ich dann zum entschluss gekommen, das es so visuell als "Untertitel" am attraktivsten ausgesehen hat, auch wenn manche Wörter schwer zum lesen sind. Falls ich wieder eins mache, werde ich vorher die Bilder passend zur Schrift suchen. Das habe ich diesmal nicht wirklich berücksichtigt. Das ist ja jetzt die 3. oder 4…

• Sehr schönes Ding

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

and here... the second and new one... youtu.be/l1sQn1c0VGM

• Rottweiler vs Dios Nadal

Vika - - Hall of Fame

Schönes Ding! Respekt an beide.

• Irys vs ^0_o^

Vika - - Other Attacks

board.raven-core.com/index.php…e6e4aac67abe2283864f6d6ab Me: 2352 ^0_o^: 27727 Total: 30079

• Ok Nice

• Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from tonylogry: “it would be nice to have the spy option it would be nice to have a section in the forum in which to insert the evidence of any Ban it would be nice to have a more present admin ” 1. Once again, those are game features something I can not change.2. We have an internal section with evidence of all bans, since the log rotation resets ever 30 days (Although RaVeNC has access to a log that does not renew) it's not possible to show proof of every ban since thi…

• - better protection for beginners (player under 5k points schouldn' be attacked from players over 20k points...just an exaple) - better trading rules inside alliance Members (that means when ur member of an alliance, there are no trading rules between the members...they can trade what they want...just inside the alliance... this makes to join an alliance more interessting and this is the sense from an alliance... to help each other, stick together and grow up, but first you have to fix the probl…

• Edit.

• - better protection for beginners - better trading rules inside alliance Members - Change the IP Rules... (So much multi Accounts) Edit.

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

thx!

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

Danke! Warte nur noch auf nen Oscar!

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

thx... this was my intetion

• Alliance Video

Vika - - Fan Art

I introduce our first alliance movie!! youtube.com/watch?v=4GYQ1FiJmNA&feature=youtu.be

• Sehr sehr geil!!

• Post your Allypage!!!

Vika - - Fan Art

i'm searching for new ideas to desing our Allypage... i hope i can get some new inspirations here...show your desings of your page!!

• GOODBYE ML

Vika - - The Tavern

They still have Members...

• 1 to 10.000

Vika - - Spamcorner