Search Results

Search results 41-58 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

Speed6 - - Other Attacks

Nice to see some life, good rebuilt for both

• Speed6 [BADBOYS] vs Schnuffel [M-W]

Speed6 - - Hall of Fame

Sempre a remar sem parar , as flores às vezes saem dos canteiros e vão cavar o quintal do vizinho. desta vez não voltaram para casa mas em breve haverá mais flores para cheirar há que seguir atacando senão o jogo acaba por morrer... e agora vão buscar o tradutor para perceber a língua de Camões XD

• Combat Report: 2015-11-23 03:00:08 Speed6 Spy 1 Destroyed: 1 Mercenary 62440 Destroyed: 62440 vs. Schnuffel Mercenary 54737 Destroyed: 40384 POINTS LOST Speed6 lost a total of 73,429,443 points. Schnuffel lost a total of 47,491,584 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Cost of the mission

Speed6 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Because i'm not a coward that atacks secundary buildings with no mercenaries in it ...if i wanted to kill transporters that wouldn't cost much but thats not my way to play this game...

• Cost of the mission

Quote from DiosNadal: “Quote from Speed6: “Well, not 0 but near that would be fine If there is a new construction regarding cost reduction, great ! bring it on as soon as possible, thanks.” jajajaja y claro, me hago 40 millones de mercearios que no cuestan nada, y luego pido que le bajen los costos porque me acuerdo que me gusta atacar jajaja” they are about 60 millions ... do you know how much that is?? ohhh sorry, you never been there... at least with your own account

• Cost of the mission

Well, not 0 but near that would be fine If there is a new construction regarding cost reduction, great ! bring it on as soon as possible, thanks.

• Cost of the mission

Guys, we need to agree on something to reduce the cost of moving and atacking other players , this is becoming way too expensive and is taking all the action of the game. Players with many troops are held back by the costs and "stay" home... At this point , with the growth rising by the day , there is no other way .

• Cost of the mission

Voted yes, offcourse. When you reach this level in the server all helps are welcome. Should consider a reduction by half of the time spent in buildings this would help even more

• New Server?

Always the excuse of a new server to bring back players, sorry , but that does not work. Those who are here to play will be here either suffering atacks or doing nothing at all , they are here. I see a lot of players that are constantly trading their destroyed acounts in favor of new ones just to bring them down again and give up. Shit, this is a game of preserverance and not a quick game, everybody should know that !!!

• And now let´s get back up there

• Finally my vendetta has come and the result is this Hall of Fame worthy atack. Nothing between families , this is a personal business and I wish the best to my oponnent , get well soon. I wish to congratulate all the BADBOYS familiy, thanks for your support , You've been all great companions!! AmW02Sx.jpg 9V8kmYS.jpg 89c8VP7.jpg aS4edne.jpg BlFvhKH.jpg Combat Report: Wed, 08.07.2015 - 01:35:12 Speed6 Mercenary 17638 Destroyed: 5817 vs. scentenza Rowdy 30 Destroyed: 30 Gunman 5159 Destroyed: 5159…

• scentenza [PDC] Vs Speed [BadBoy]

Speed6 - - Other Attacks

You're gonna get tired before I quit ...

• Best Player Voting - 2014

Speed6 - - Hall of Fame

Myself

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Speed6 - - Hall of Fame

[*BADBOYS] DragonsNR

• Hombre, si, hay que buscar la vendetta , gracias por la forza

• You could have picked someone else, dude. It´s not nice to come here and see all my troops dead try not to drink so much next time or you´ll drown...... well, its done. Lucky you in firts round, if you lost a few more mercs there I don´t know what would be the result. Congrats and now let´s get back up there! Combat Report: Wed, 08.10.2014 - 03:13:41 TheDarkSide Mercenary 1865 Destroyed: 1140 vs. ۩ Speed6 ۩ Rowdy 6 Destroyed: 6 Bouncer 25 Destroyed: 25 Knifer 1350 Destroyed: 1350 Spy 19 Destroye…

• Ronda de baneos

Speed6 - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by Cabe De la lista de baneos, el que me ha sorprendido es aleco, si es el mismo del servidor 1 del antiguo y con quien competí en el concurso de relatos en una ocasión. Cuando fui moderador, por mis compañeros sabía que no tenía ni tuvo ban ni avisos de cualquier tipo. Saludos.” It´s the same person , since S1. I´ve battled a long time with them and never had reason´s to mistrust him. Now that we play together I really know he is 100% honest.

• Hello Pessoal

Speed6 - - Bar

Eu também recomecei , só para matar saudades... não sei se será para durar... mas estou com os argentinos , conhecidos e adversários do antigo S1 espanhol