Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 315.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Combat Report: (Sirius Delta) >>> (Dittsche) 05.04.2018 14:41:46 Battle round 1 Attacker Defender Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Darwin 39908 39908 107263 22021 Longeagle V 0 0 2666 2666 Noah 0 0 1138 0 Spit 0 0 401 0 Sentih 0 0 212 0 Points 558.712 558.712 4.093.640 1.774.594 Points lost: Sirius Delta: 558.712 Dittsche: 1.774.594 Total lost points: 2.333.306

• Well done! Would have performed better though if you had deleted some planets before the impact

• Good rebuild to both of you! I added it to the HoF.

• It's the same discussion over and over again, and there will always be two positions. This game requires a lot of time if you want to play "successfully". You still have the option to just build structures and not to build fleet. In this case the attacks aren't bad for you, except you are collecting resources excessively (and then it's your own fault). Else there's plenty of games where you can't be "attacked", i.e. where nobody can harm you or steal something when you don't have time for it. Th…

• So if everything's fine why do you and Destroyer start this topic then?

• I totally understand what you say and why you say that. I'd repeat myself if I said that I don't use the GO tool to my advantage, but I'll never be able to prove that. To avoid any case that might cause trouble I'll not take part.

• okay, got rid of the loqui problem I understand the problem of me being a GO, but then it's better that I refuse to take part in the whole thing as I'm not going to lay down my work as a GO since I'm doing it because Stv3n and RavenC don't have the time for it. Also I'm with Stu, I said I'd join after rules are fix. The rules above are okay, but I don't see the benefit over the actual situation. The only difference is that everyone is now aware that he would be attacked = harder to catch. Not re…

• PREAMBLE loqui again. Well, this went quicker than I expected, wouldn't have thought that he'd attack that early, but here we go And at least no more ugly camos BEFORE loqui: 7 Sirius Delta: 3 FIGHT! Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (LOQUI) >>> xx:xx:xx (Sirius Delta) 21.10.2016 03:34 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 50 24 Espionage Probe 0 0 207843 97795 Cougar 8601 4554 0 0 Stealth Bomber 316039 167335 0 0 Longeagle V 35634 18867 31328 14741 Noah 15650 8286 5429 2554 Longeag…

• Afaik loqui doesn't join the event. So there's one thing that I'm not sure about: How shall the participants compete with players like loqui who don't follow the rules of the competition = who keep building Noahs and Camos in masses? The only real way to deal with camos is more camos.

• Yeah, I don't think that there's enough interested / active enough players for two parallel competitions, so I'd only do the Champions League, nobody needs an Euro League Still I think it makes perfect sense that there is a minimum that an account needs to fulfill to be able to participate, be it points, index or another category.

• I want to suggest a minimum level of participating. This is valid as well for newcomers as for people that have been involved in a fight. To participate (=to be part of a team) a player should have a minimum of [insert number here] fleet points. As soon as a player reaches this level, he can join. Maybe 5M, maybe 10M could make sense. I'm interested in participating, but I will give my approval at the time rules have been set properly, not earlier.

• You mean no farming at all? Sorry, but then I'm out. I know that your eco is quite decent, so for you that's an advantage. But you can't take my advantage then as I'm more focussing farming than eco. I've asked Stv3n to check the rule change request.

• Quote from Starscream: “Attacks based on PURE SKILL, no farming of sides, no bashing and stuff like that. ” Quote from Starscream: “Also i forgot, i propose an alternation of the current rules so that the bashing rule for the members of the two teams to be lifted, since 5 attacks in 24h on a single planet might not be enought to catch some players we remove that rule but only for members of the two teams. Example, if i am hunting delta, i dont have to worry about 5 attacks per 24h on the planet …

• Yeah, Destroyer wrote via pm as well that he thinks cleaning out all camos is enough, the remaining fleet can stay. The forming of teams should be done after the cleaning then (e.g. Destroyer will lose 20.7M points of camos ^^)

• So Destroyer suggests to "reset" fleet points. I've got no problem with that, but there's three things you should keep in mind: 1. Those who grow quickly now, will be back in front very soon, so the "difference" of starting with zero fleet or with the actual fleet will be very small 2. What about existing building queues? I'm sure that's not a problem with many participants, but afaik there are players with building queues of several weeks. That gives a severe advantage. 3. The main goal of the …

• I'm not talking about the need to do that, but the possibility to do that. In my special case it's about 5000 Noahs.

• Quote from Starscream: “Attacks based on PURE SKILL, no farming of sides, no bashing and stuff like that. ” Hmm, that takes away a lot of options. Are you sure that this way fights will be more likely? If there's no option to lure fleets out? I really doubt it. Quote from Starscream: “well if its neglectable then its no problem to separate it from the fleet, and use it separate for farming or whatever else. ” You didn't get me right here. I've built my acc so it makes most sense to use my Noahs …

• Yeah, I understand the reason why Noahs and Camos are not allowed in your suggestion, but your reply doesn't answer the point I'm making. If I get you right, you suggest to keep Noahs seperate from the main fleet. Is a percentual limit an option for you? Because I don't really want to split my fleet. I don't have that much Noahs, I have more LEV, LEX and Sentih each than Noahs, so it's no big deal for my index, kinda neglectible.

• Hmm, the idea isn't that bad. From the suggestions made I think that the last one from Starkiller (the one I liked) should be a good balanced choice. But there's some things unclear to me. 1. How do you want to proceed with towers? Allowed or not? Same rule as with camos? 2. Sure you want to take out Noahs? As they are transport ships in the first step, I'd not take them out, I'd allow them. Banning them would change too much of my gaming style for my taste. I'm farming with them, and I'd prefer…