Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• war0210.png hell11.png oie_1611.png berser10.png The Initial Highscore allian10.png The Troopers member10.png Reasons: Because we don't like them, and we hate "poker players" and their "bluffs". Because we want, because we feel like, because we like to have fun in this Game. Because we are here to play as we want just with the preoccupation of following the Game Rules. Because this game is not about "honour" or whatever you may call it, it is about winning and having fun with your friends!

• New Server

DemoN - - Questions & Help

New server of the game Universe4k.com , not of stiddari.

• War declaration is valid, because at the moment of the declaration, this rules were respected: Quote: “WAR RULES §1 Validity of the Declaration of War Declarations of War are only valid if: 1. They will be directed from an Alliance to another Alliance (a War declared to a single player is not considered as valid). 2. It was declared ingame (in the menu item "Alliance " -> " Alliance Diplomacy" -> "War" to the Enemy Alliance. 3. The War must be declared by the Capo or SubCapo of one of the two Al…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from Matacapullos: “Que jaleo, y encima me pones los cuernos con Kronik :S” Elegido un vídeo de un homo... para la causa...

• True, @Guigui is right. Sorry, forgot about that detail... War invalid, because it wasn't opened the thread [WAR BATTLE REPORTS] at the time that the Alliance 24 [OCB] Exclavos de Scarlett 2.412.521 2 1.206.260 had members enough to be considered as an Alliance eligible for WAR. Thread Closed. War Declaration invalid for not fulfil ALL the requirements!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Yo no te quiero, tienes amigos que san mis enemigos! Porque hasta que te veo como buena gente...

• Quote from Guigui: “C'est pas bien txoni de mentir sur le fofo, Mata n'a jamais rejoins ta team. Ingame tu es toujours seul dans ton ally, les règles ne sont pas respectées 26[OCB] Exclavos de Scarlett1.650.802 1 1.650.802” This situation was verified at the time of the Declaration of the War. And I quote what said before: Quote: “Quote: “§2 Legitimacy of a Declaration of War 1. An acceptance of the War by the opponents to whom was declared War is not necessary. 2. A declaration of War is only p…

• War valid, because at the moment of the declaration, this rule was respected: Quote: “§2 Legitimidad de la Declaración de la Guerra 1. La aceptación de la Guerra por los oponentes de quienes declararon la guerra no es necesaria. 2. La declaración de la guerra sólo es permitida entre Familias. Para ser considerado como una Familia debe tener al menos 2 miembros. Las familias con sólo un miembro no son elegibles para las Guerras, ya que son vistas como un sólo jugador.” So, that means that, if som…

• Quote from Mandrache: “if you want to propose new rules that are essential rules n fact, I agree with guigui I also have to say seeing this demand, there are more important things to put a player can not get a ban on in-game conversations in the forum .Can be banned in the forum for violating the rules of the forum .but also have a ban in game without having done anything in game .viste many claims of many player of unusual circumstances I ask that gameoperator may not have a property to accaunt…

• Bueno, se quieres que ese tema va adelante, se puede hacer una votación. Elabora tus ideas, con la explicación de lo que quieres, y las opciones a votar. Se crea un hilo en ingles para que todos discutan ese tema. Se te acuerdas se paso no mismo con la "Administración de Base" y "numero de edificios" y la propuesta ha seguido adelante.

• Quote from txoni: “bueno, pues pueden cerrar el hilo, fallo mio por no recordarlo. En el antiguo vendetta si se podía declarar a un único jugador de una familia, era la opción mas elegante para resolver "piques" sin incluir a una familia entera....” Comprendo la idea. Esa decisión no fue fácil para el Staff, pero la idea es evitar "abusones" que podrían reunir una Familia de 20 para atacar un solo jugador. Y aquí defendemos que todos tienen el derecho de jugar (desde que cumplan las Normativas, …

• Quote: “§2 Legitimidad de la Declaración de la Guerra 1. La aceptación de la Guerra por los oponentes de quienes declararon la guerra no es necesaria. 2. La declaración de la guerra sólo es permitida entre Familias. Para ser considerado como una Familia debe tener al menos 2 miembros. Las familias con sólo un miembro no son elegibles para las Guerras, ya que son vistas como un sólo jugador.” Creo que te olvidaste de un pequeño detalle. Pero esa Regla no es nueva. Esta ahí desde 28-04-2014. Y si,…

• It was supposed to comment the attack and don't go so further in the off-topic. There are here already insults that come from the side of Mister @DiosNadal, like always ("lamebolas"). And lots of people running away from the thematic of the thread and what can be related with it. I didn't want to give Warnings because I was involved, and to not be accused of partiality, so topic closed!

• Occupation Troop not working properly

DemoN - - Bugs

Ler ultimo post desta pagina: Base Administration

• ACCRODING TO THE RULES: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo).” This war is considered as finished! The Family [Badboys] NrDragonS WINS this WAR, by the surrender of the enemies' Family ([MARA] Chacales).

• ACCRODING TO THE RULES: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo).” This war is considered as finished! The Family [Badboys] NrDragonS WINS this WAR, by the surrender of the enemies' Family ([MARA] Chacales).

• Quote from Cesc: “ (...) Some players know the meaning of honor, some players do not. Respect bumse. :)” Yes I agree with you, and I am lead to think that you are talking about a players that just attack secondary buildings to destroy carriers by weeks in a row of accounts with less than half of their points. And that were already punished in this Forum and in the Game lots of times for not respecting the Rules (Dios). It's really funny when somebody loose or is owned how him and his Alliance al…

• ANNOUNCEMENT || DOUBLE POST RULES

DemoN - - Board News

According to the Board Rules: Quote: “18. - It is not allowed to make two consecutive posts in the same thread. If the edition of the previous post is not possible (e.g. because he has reached the character limit for a post), you should contact PREVIOUSLY a Moderator or SMod. ” But it was decided by stiddaris's Staff Members that this Rule is valid just for one week. Meaning that you can make a "double-post" one week after your 1st post in a thread if nobody answers to it. Exceptions: Also I wo…

• Saqueos varios

DemoN - - Bar

I want to inform that after some reflection doesn't make any sense not being permitted "DOUBLE-POST" in this thread. So I want to inform that from now on, in this thread (specially and just), and also in threads of War Battle Reports, double-post it is allowed, examples: [War Battle Reports] >> [MARA] Chacales v/s [BOPE] Comando Vermelho [War Battle Reports] >> [PDC] Pirates Des Caraibes & [K.L] Killers Legend VS [POLLOS]

• Bien joué *gomorra*. vous avez gagné à un joueur qui s'appelait lui-même de "invincible".