Search Results

Search results 141-160 of 704.

• 1) It IS doks fault he has 100 planets. It is noone elses fault... bad statement 2) You can be happy with the amount of damage you did, and still have lost the battle. Regardless of your "opinion" of how good it was, we have determined empirical evidence of a win or a loss. This is not a subjective topic, regardless of if you want it to be or not. Congrats to Cell on the damage he did, but this was a clear loss. 3) I am tired of hearing this trash talk about the quality of other peoples attacks.…

• Got me a phone :)

CannabisKid - - Bar

Why are we trashing ST all of a sudden? I mean other than the easy resources... lol

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

CannabisKid - - Other Attacks

Awww, I look to see who you are in game, and it appears in vacation trolling the board. Lol. When your account is ready, talk to me about trolling again.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below... You have friends that are bigger, and instead of getting their help, your whining about how people that are bigger than you are attacking you... sorry, but it sounds like just whining.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

I'm not mistaken that this is a WAR GAME, and that people SHOULD be attacking eachother for a multitude of reasons.... Including but not limited to: Farming, Revenge, being an ass.... Part of the game. Members of DT know how to defend eachother. Why hasnt SISU figured out how to deal with incoming attacks yet? As many times as you guys have been hit, and I havent seen the skilled ninja counters I would expect from DT's wing.... I will quote this, as it is the best representation of who is PLAYIN…

• Quote from SonOfOdin: “Quote from Starscream: “Apex was at some time no.1...the thing is..they had like 15+ members, we had 10.. ( + 2 Cheaters :DDDDDD )” You are the best, Starscream (Die geilheit schlecht hin) :whistling:” Go back and look at your reports. No original members of DT have been in trouble for cheating. You've been told to stop accusing. Next comes warnings. The question still isnt addressed. Why do you think its valiant to delete your accounts when you lose a battle? Why do you t…

• Seems to only happen in APEX/FBI... thats what, 4 accounts you guys have deleted down after losing fights? And I know you like to comment about how "long you were number 1". Wonder if people care when that changed with 1 battle (that hooligan lost defending even),, and you never caught back up. Might discuss with your team valor vs cowardice...

• 1) my guess is evenly. 2) figuring out the system for yourself is the MAJORITY of strategy creation in this game.... dont expect everything to be explained to you. Its your job like everyone else to figure out formulas and such.

• Greatly dislike your ideas messias. Instead of complaining about other peoples strategy, why don't you work on developing your own so you can compete... Complaining about people farming more than you is as lame as it gets.

• What we are saying, is that it HAS been explained that there ARE NOT MODIFIERS CURRENTLY. If you need links to the different places on this board where that is said, please ask, but we have been saying this since DAY ONE of this server. There has been countless conversations about the difference in strategy between this engine, and the previous ones, and even the upcoming one. Not participating in those conversations doesn't mean they haven't happened. I assure you, this system has been explaine…

• Kone... There are not currently modifiers. The modifier system you are used to in S4K, will NOT be what is implemented. Predicting or complaining about the past systems is not going to change anything about the current ones. This battle was won because one person spent time researching, and the other person did not. BP is a small effect in this current system, and Id be happy to show you how my bad BP but good indexes will still destroy your good BP and bad indexes....

• 1) bashing rules 2) allow for a delayed vmode, so that when there arent any incoming (cancelling in order to prevent bashing rules being broken), the vmode is automatically applied. Personally, I think that the cautious (beneficial) side should not be with the side gaining the advantage of taking a "time out", but on the community that is remaining active.

• Ideally, I think would be: Cannot go into vmode with active attacks incoming. cannot go into vmode with active attacks going outward. A delayed vmode available for after incoming attacks land. The production and such is null. But your right that "pausing" missions would cause problems too. But right now, you can go in vmode while I am attacking, and prevent me from pre-scouting the building before my troops hit, even though you could be ninja'ing. Gives a huge advantage to the person already pre…

• I notice this can give the person entering vmode an advantage, as they can ninja, and go in vmode, and the attacker cannot pre-spy the building to see whats there. Perhaps if we let a person enter vmode, scout missions should still be possible for an hour or two.

• Impressive battle. I will have an update for the HOF in the next day I hope Good rebuild both

• Grey's Fifty Shades

CannabisKid - - The Tavern

Quote from cichy: “arfie, too much LSD today... take half or change dealer” Call me

• This is not quite the same game. Its a very early version of S4k, but with Ravenc's twists. The update will not be a mirror of the S4k servers war system. It will have its own flavor. But based on his combat simulator that he posted, I agree with you that defense units are soon easily dealt with, and there was far too much loss here. We shall see what Ravenc's new system looks like when he installs it. I suspect we will see a few more big battles before he does

• Quote from KoNe: “Quote from Jpr: “with the current combat system though, there is no modifier. So rockets don't have extra damage and priority on sentih, and bombers have no modifier against rockets. Even with the modifiers, the bombers would have targetted the LEX first (target is prioritised by largest modifier first, so bomber hits LEX (2.2), then plasma (2.1) and then rockets (2.0)). So would have needed enough bombers to kill 2,300 LEX and then the rockets too..” yes, that goes in the simu…

• Ive been camping. Once I get to desktop ill make changes. Sorry for the wait.

• Great job! Ill update HOF shortly