Search Results

Search results 701-704 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cesc responds to attacks from 150k pt player on a 20k pt player. I'd love to see a CR that show a REAL attack from cesc before to start this, not just a farm attempt. All the following attacks bombero, are completely in response to Randy and mameluco hitting several of our weakest players. We even were at a ceasefire and trying to talk things out when more scout attacks came inbound. Your most immature family member is why this became war instead of being solved. You can take no pride from these…

• Began by you and Randy killing 150 of my movers unprovoked. Doesn't matter how many times you whine about mercs vs no mercs, i didn't have scouts when you girls started this, and had an 1/8th the points of Randy. Your a hypocrite and a child. the responses here show what version of the story people believe. This war is just a toddlers tantrum to having been checked out as a possible farm. We will kill your troops while we watch the French control the server unchecked. Gg noob.

• We chose not to show previous attacks or send large new ones, recognizing this war is damaging to both families ultimate goals, and attempting to leave the door open to diplomacy. We will respond to incoming attacks as we have this whole time, and if time progresses, begin showing our own crs on war page. Until then, good luck y suenos dulces.

• Maty cries about point differential, when Randy hit me with 8x my points to start this whole thing. These academy mates of yours bomberox are children. Put them in their place and spank them so we can move on to real battles. My building is staying where it is, crying about it won't change anything. maty, I'll see you again tonight, and tomorrow, and on until this is over. Your the only one I'll spank myself from here out since bomberox doesn't seem to want to do his fatherly duties. when the cr…