Search Results

Search results 541-560 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tabla de Advertencias & Bans

DemoN - - Stiddari

Tabla de Avisos & Bans * Razón * Puntos * Duración * Spam / Offtopic * 3 * 3 semanas * Double Post * 3 * 3 semanas * Reopen closed Thread * 4 * 4 semanas * Misuse of the button "Report" * 4 * 4 semanas * Advertising * 4 * 4 semanas * Disregard of the Board Rules * 5 * 5 semanas * Flamming * 5 * 5 semanas * Insult * 6 * 6 semanas * Provocation * 6 * 6 semanas * Warn/Ban Discussion * 10 * 3 meses * Staff Provocation * 10 * 3 meses * Staff Insult * 15 * 6 meses * Heavy Insult * 15 * 6 meses * Misco…

• Règlement du Forum

DemoN - - Stiddari

RÈGLEMENT DU FORUM Les administrateurs et les modérateurs de ce forum ne peuvent être tenu responsables de son contenu. Dès l'instant où vous vous inscrivez sur le forum, vous êtes automatiquement soumis à respecter toutes les règles existantes. Par conséquent, le personnel du forum a le droit de modifier, censurer, avertir et même supprimer le contenu qui viole les règles. Par conséquent, les auteurs qui ne respectent pas les règles en vigueur peuvent être punis et même être définitivement bann…

• Table des Avertissements et Bannissements * Raison * Points * Durée * Spam / Offtopic * 3 * 3 semaines * Double Post * 3 * 3 semaines * Reopen closed Thread * 4 * 4 semaines * Misuse of the Button "Report" * 4 * 4 semaines * Advertising * 4 * 4 semaines * Disregard of the Board Rules * 5 * 5 semaines * Flamming * 5 * 5 semaines * Insult * 6 * 6 semaines * Provocation * 6 * 6 semaines * Warn/Ban Discussion * 10 * 3 mois * Staff Provocation * 10 * 3 mois * Staff Insult * 15 * 6 mois * Heavy Insult…

• Special Thanks!

DemoN - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

I will like to thank to all the people that contributed (a bit or a lot) for this dream finally come true: 20-61268f69e1b56faa6c2b954ddfa623f40bfb18a2.jpg RaVenC: Biggest thanks for you, without you (the programmer, the game developer, the web-designer...) there will not be even game. Thanks for the bugs correction, new features, improvements and all the hours, days, weeks you spent. Thanks for the possibility of playing the game at an International level. Many things should be said... But you k…

• Regras do Fórum

DemoN - - Stiddari

REGRAS DO FÓRUM A Equipa de Moderação e a Administração deste fórum não podem ser responsabilizados por qualquer conteúdo do mesmo. A partir do momento em que você se regista no fórum, você está automaticamente sujeito a respeitar todas as regras nele existente. Assim sendo, a Equipa do Fórum terá o direito de Editar, censurar, advertir e até apagar os conteúdos que desrespeitem as regras. Deste modo os autores que não respeitem as regras poderão ser punidos em conformidade com as mesmas em vigo…

• Regras do Jogo

DemoN - - Stiddari

REGRAS DO JOGO §1 Conduta Geral A comunicação é um dos pontos mais importantes nos jogos de browser. Sendo assim, é favor ter em atenção as seguintes regras: - É esperado dos usuários tratarem os outros usuários com respeito e cortesia. - O uso de qualquer tipo de insultos e insultar directamente qualquer jogador é proibido e pode resultar na interdição (ban) e nestes casos não haverá qualquer possibilidade de reconsideração e, assim sendo, mensagens privadas e qualquer tipo de discussão relacio…

• Tabela de Advertências & Bans

DemoN - - Stiddari

Tabela de Advertências & Bans * Razão * Pontos * Duração * Spam / Offtopic * 3 * 3 semanas * Double Post * 3 * 3 semanas * Reopen closed Thread * 4 * 4 semanas * Misuse of the Button "Report" * 4 * 4 semanas * Advertising * 4 * 4 semanas * Disregard of the Board Rules * 5 * 5 semanas * Flamming * 5 * 5 semanas * Insult * 6 * 6 semanas * Provocation * 6 * 6 semanas * Warn/Ban Discussion * 10 * 3 meses * Staff Provocation * 10 * 3 meses * Staff Insult * 15 * 6 meses * Heavy Insult * 15 * 6 meses *…

• Board Rules

DemoN - - Stiddari

BOARD RULES The Administration and Moderation Staff of this board cannot be held responsible for any of its contents. From the moment you register on the forum, you are automatically subject to respect all the existing rules. Therefore, the Board Staff has the right to edit, censor, warn and even delete the content that violate the rules. Hence, the authors that does not respect the rules in force may be punished and even be permanently banned from the Board or, in extreme cases, have the Game a…

• Game Rules

DemoN - - Stiddari

GAME RULES §1 General Conduct Communication is one of the most important matters in browser games. So please attempt to the following rules: - Users are expected to treat other users with respect and courtesy. - Using insults or insulting any player is forbidden and can result in a ban and in this cases there are no possibility of reconsideration, so private messages and all types of discussions regarding this bans won't be allowed or taken into account . (It should be taken into account that wh…

• Pillory :: Warnings

DemoN - - Community

PILLORY :: WARNINGS USER: REASON: WARNING NUMBER (and situation): GIVEN BY: soWan Insult 1rst DemoN DiosNadal Spam 1rst Alessius Claus Spam 1rst Alessius EMPTY Spam 1rst Alessius Helle187 Spam 1rst DonSacha Avatar Disregard of the Board Rules 1rst DemoN aikonas Disregard of the Board Rules 1rst DemoN Avatar Provocation 2nd DemoN Helle187 Spam 2nd Alessius Illisto Spam 1rst Alessius Illisto Spam 2nd DemoN Avatar Signature (Provocation) 3rd (banned 7 days, special situation) DemoN aikonas Signatur…

• Warnings Table

DemoN - - Stiddari

Table of Warnings & Bans * Reason * Points * Duration * Spam / Offtopic * 3 * 3 weeks * Double Post * 3 * 3 weeks * Reopen closed Thread * 4 * 4 weeks * Misuse of the Button "Report" * 4 * 4 weeks * Advertising * 4 * 4 weeks * Disregard of the Board Rules * 5 * 5 weeks * Flamming * 5 * 5 weeks * Insult * 6 * 6 weeks * Provocation * 6 * 6 weeks * Warn/Ban Discussion * 10 * 3 months * Staff Provocation * 10 * 3 months * Staff Insult * 15 * 6 months * Heavy Insult * 15 * 6 months * Misconduct * 20 …

• Quote: “Original von Illia5 If it makes you feel any better I promise to let my sister go over my translation when it's done. She has a masters degree in english, I suppose that suffices.” Again, that was never the intention of this thread...

• Quote: “Original von Illia5 (...) I'm sure I woulda found those kind of mistakes when reading it a second time. (...)” "woulda" - Doesn't exist (this one I'm sure)... "would found" - Doesn't exist either... It exists "would find"... You can't mix that two tenses of a verb, never. I didn't came here to discuss English grammar with you. And it was you that started trying to play the role of the "smart one". So, in soccer that is "fault" and "yellow card". Can you please think about helping us to m…

• Quote: “Original von Illia5 Quote: “Original von DemoN I also have lost 2 entire nights translating in English one file that you send to me.” Would you please contact me? I'd like to have a look at the file you speak of to translate it myself. I was actually thinking about translating the game on my own but duo to it being spread over so many pages I didn't feel like going through the troubles and maybe end up forgetting half of it. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I mean to offend you but fro…

• PUBLICITY: done! What's NEW?

DemoN - - Questions & Help

I don't know if you noticed. But in the last weeks the registers in your game stiddari rise from 448 players to 540 (that means 92 new registers). Knowing that the accounts in the TOP are two advanced for somebody to start playing your game at the moment, even like that you have 3 new families playing it, and just one reason can justify this: PASSION FOR THE GAME. So that means that the vendetta ex-players still love the game and want to play it again. You can noticed by this image a kind of reb…

• RE: Occupy new buildings

DemoN - - Bugs

Quote: “Original von astex I do not know if it is a bug specifically in my account but since coming back I can not access my account occupy any new building. I wonder if administrator could resolve this error for me?” That is not a bug of the game, but an improvement. In order for you to occupy new buildings you need to increase the level of the training: "Base Administration". You will notice that when you finish one level of "Base Administration", something will change in here: numb_b10.jpg

• Quote: “Original von Hatemonger Wie wäre es denn, wenn man nach 3(?) Jahren erstmal an den grundlegenden und wichtigsten Dingen schraubt? Aber nein, du machst dir lieber über Nebensächlichkeiten Gedanken, die binnen Minuten geändert wären...” As I understood, I kind of agreed with what was said. Changing the points of "trainings" or "buildings" is not so important. It is the same for everybody (all the players have the same) and it is a triviality. I think that there lots of other issues much mo…

• RE: Bug in general...and suggestions

DemoN - - Bugs

Quote: “Original von DonSacha For the new server, Is it necessary to fix these bugs: - Insert possibility of eliminating troops in development - Delete percentage of speed on missions - resolve the problem of the dollars that are not consumed if you send a mission - Control production, in my opinion, is very slow, in particular the production of dollars - Insert option Edit Name alliance and alliance tag - insert images on training and troop -.....” - Insert the possibility of choosing the coord…

• Diskussion - letzten Ankündigungen

DemoN - - Bar

About the translation you have here my answer: board.de.stiddari.com/thread.php?postid=40423#post40423 I've also contacted you by email! About the costs of the server, I think if we can make the game run again, with a version in some foreign languages, and some improvements. It will be time for you to run the godfather mode. I am sure that if the game starts living again and with a new improved server, there will be lots of people paying the Godfather mode each month. For the publicity, me and D…

• English Translation Start! [01]

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Rooms Boss Office Mob School Weapons Armoury Ammunition Depot Brewery Bar Smuggle Weapon Storage Ammunition Storage Alcohol Storage Safe Room Training Facility Security Spring Gun Hidden Mines ********************************************************************** bossof11.gif Boss Office The Boss sits in this office, and here all important decisions are made. It coordinates the development and the development speed of other areas. The higher the level of the office is, the faster other areas are…