Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Being afraid to lose troops is not a thing to be proud of. Being willing to lose them for the chance to ninja someone... I think that the words bravery and cowardly are pretty clearly defined between our strategies.... But that is why I own that top title spot

• The strategy of attacking someones sides, and fleetsaving all the time is one that made you look cowardly. You saw my fleet at my sides for the same reason you recalled many attacks on them. Ball up and defend your buildings, not go hide any time you cant be online. But thats just my opinion... Starscream has the same shitty strategy, and we have always differed on that type of play. Other than that, you have never shied away from the big players in the game, and you always were willing to lose …

• Much more entertaining than giving away your account Great hit Starscream, good luck rebuilding to both

• Quote from Reggie Rizla: “You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!Got called by Starscream yesterday telling me he is going to quit and that i should takeover. Iv know him for more than 10 years,and in all those 10 years he never did anything bad! We played on so many servers and universes on Ogame and he is one of the best players i know,and i saw lots of them.Now i see members of the alliance he really loves leave him like its nothing,like he is some low level player.You guys look like bunch o…

• Like I said when I posted my comment about me and Destroyer, and discussed that strategy, There IS a strategy to beat the stealth bomber turtle strategy that you guys are potentially complaining about. If its necessary, I will use it, and make the point again. Hopefully instead we will see battles happen with those troops, and an update with a new combat system soon. But you guys really need to start being more creative and less "certain" that other people have an insurmountable advantage over y…

• I have great respect for this account, ever since the early days we were discussing strategy. I have always known that it was only a matter of time until you turned to the top of the leader board, and I have had alot of faith you would use your account to show what it can really do. I am excited for future reports! Congrats on the huge hit. Good luck on the rebuild Loqui, we all know it will be a speedy one. Good luck on the next target Stu! 10/10

• Jpr (DT) v Duke (FBI)

CannabisKid - - Other Attacks

My sentiments with 250k

• Unit Rebalancing

CannabisKid - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Lol. Fair is not really the concern when we are talking about the top players, and a dying server... what is not fair is continuing to allow the hugely disproportionate server to continue without giving people a way to feel like they have a chance. A new server gives you every chance to stay involved, and noone has suggested totally killing this one. Your work will be yours to continue. Arguing that this near dead server will die is a shitty argument from the top players. If you are as good as y…

• Quote from Sirius Delta: “Quote: “I expected sirius to find his way to me by now :-/ kinda thankful he hasnt.” Just because you're not worth it.” Unfettered growth is like a dream

• Jpr (DT) v Duke (FBI)

CannabisKid - - Other Attacks

24k stealth bombers is too much??? LMAO! I guess the 250k that fought AGAINST DT were waaaay too much? I like the experimentation with how much effect attack index has. Good battle.

• I would hope everyone here is better than their past accounts... Shit I know where I blew it on this one, and where to improve next time. Well, there are two meanings of "miss" and two opposite meanings I have a feeling that if you arent online. You'll be hard to "miss" For the record, I agree completely. We say one thing in private, another in public. Its part of the game. All of you bitching, ARE JUST BITCHING!!! Get over it, or start using your damn troops. TON of voices, no muscles. This is …

• I dont think "miss" is the right word. The amateur wing of DT. The pro's all left. Your logic sucks. You just said one post back, that it would be dumb having all the top players, yet you still have approached them all... lol

• You have already tried to recruit both of them. Lmao. And you tried apoc, and you got macaroni... lol you are like the army, always recruiting!!! This is a war game. Fighting happens.

• You know where I live come get some I expected sirius to find his way to me by now :-/ kinda thankful he hasnt. Really the only DT member that has given me even the tiiiiiiniest trouble. Its ok starscream. I know you talk. I know you have a constant recruitment process so you think you have something to talk about. The rest of the server knows whats up

• Sleeping, cesc has a bigger bic than your whole alliance. And sibirec is here for servicing us, his bic size is irrelevant. The legend has it that MR.C is the biggest bic of all time, but he has disappeared. So absent Praetor Fenix, I am proud to hold that honor its cute you guys aspire to our image

• You have big talk, and a teeeeeeenie little bick

• You fail to offer proof. Your all talk. I offer evidence, you just talk talk talk.... And then accuse me of doing just that. lol

• HOF WINS. Not losses. Keep reaching You have how many previously banned members because you must recruit so much? Your alliance has about 5 of its original members. So everyone else, is your need to be the top alliance. I couldnt care less about that statistic, hence why I LEFT DT.... Looks really stupid that every time you fall any, you go find another person to add to your alliance. I would stop talking about that as a selling point. You have no idea what my production looks like. You can only…

• Go look at the top building in the game. Your not even in the top 100 Neither is Destroyer And Won HOFs, I am pretty sure I own the record for But you can keep talking about the group you constantly are recruiting for, as if somehow the collection there matters... All of your bicks in a line sure looks funny EDIT: LITERALLY SECONDS AFTER POSTING THIS, I lost the top planet in the game

• Title points, HOF wins, biggest building... what else do you want? A picture?