Search Results

Search results 121-124 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You Want Bring More Players?

Xplorer - - Bar

Xx

• Hello WORLD!!!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

Quote: “Original von DonSacha I've played in vendetta1923.it s3 - s4 you have to wait for the new server, to have clear ideas! the game has been translated into these languages​​: English Italian French Spanish Portuguese this option (language) you will see it on the new server! the new server is without bugs :)” Oh that would be really Nice ... Does administrator of the Game play himself? What is his nickname I game or on forum??) I just wanted to say if They decide to open New International Se…

• Hello WORLD!!!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

Quote: “Original von DonSacha Hello, I'm an Italian player! soon, the administrator will open a new international server (in all languages​​) we are all waiting for an opening date ;)” Oh that's great .) Did u play vendetta1923 earlier? I am new here so I need some Info about this game...

• Hello WORLD!!!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

Hello everybody.I played the game Vendetta1923 ( which I suppose is Prototype of current game).It consisted of 3 servers and Thousands of INTERNATIONAL players were involved in this Great strategy Game and It was really incredible fun...Unfortunately Year by Year the activity of that game was falling due to some problems( I guess the Game was poorly promoted on Internet and that's why they couldn't compensate the number of leaving players )...And finally one day the Developer of this game ( OGam…