Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I forgot about the 48h feature..we didnt have that back in the days

• He didnt choose, his suicidal side choose for him haha

• I just said if you participate that you dont look in our logs(players that are part of teams) for other i dont care..well honestly i dont care even if you look at my fleet and login loog all day long, it wont help you much get me if you really wanted...so for me is fine.

• You can take, since i perfectly know what you can and cannot do, and what can be and what cannot be traced, and anways ravenc have an click log of you, so he knows every click you make

• Its not that you need to quit being GO, just that you cannot scan us, see logs, and i hope you are supervised by steven and ravenc, also you have an advantage becouse you have a graph that shows you total number of attacks per hour for the last 24h, so you can see when people farm the most.

• Well, thats a difficult, but anywayys, there will be an END date, so everyone should make an hit, not just run

• rufus, dont look at the first page rules, i set the new. stubi, you are allowed to attack as muany times as you want thhe planet where the fleet is, if he moves the fleet to another planet, same, you can attack that planet how much you want, its simple. No attacking of side planets with purpose to farm, annoy or aynthing, but you can attack wheer his planet is as much as you want.

• THE RULES (work in progress) 1. No cammos and max 5k noahs can be with main fleet. Cammos and all extra naohs will need to be destroyed, or moved to a side planet. They can be used for outsider farming, but cannot be part of the fleet(exept is max 5k noahs that can be with main fleet) 2. Members of the teams cannot farm themselfs, they can farm outsiders, and outsiders can farm us. So no side planet attacking and stuff like that. 3. Bashing rule will be aplied for attacking outsiders, but will b…

• well, we can farm outside, outsiders can farm us, its that we have an option how we will handle it Members of the teams wont farm themselfs, we will lift the bashing rule only for attacks on planets with fleet. We will deal with him when the time comes right, its easier if both team can deal with him incase he comes for someone.

• Confirmed: Me Destroyer Stu Delta Starkiller Thor DoubleD Prett LittleDreamer Buddy Typh Cadet Typh needs to grow but he will be available. Now we need to split up the teams, we will take the easies way, so we dont mix it too much, Team A Starscream Destroyer Team B Stubigman Delta after others how we will decide? Take your opinion guys

• Anyways he will suicide into someone..then we have two choices..let him grow..or we farm him, like all of us in both teams.

• So far: Me Destroyer Stu Delta Starkiller Thor DoubleD Prett LittleDreamer Buddy Typh Cadet unoficial for now, we only wait for the rules. Anyone else, or meybe i forgot someone?

• Its not only the fleet number thats important. If he doesent have a competitive acocunt in terms of index, economy, and overal a good account how is he going to cope with rest of us? Meybe make another two teams for lower members. so two teams are composed of top players, and two of middle(low players, that way everyone is happy, but i dubt we have enought players for that.

• Farming within two teams would make no sense, since most of players are active, and it will become a chaos since if the bashing rule is lifted, it means i can send non stop attacks for whole days, so for me its would be best like it was proposed, no farming between teams. Draft of players could be mode, but lets say, me, destroyer, stu and prett cannot be in same team, so i propose one team led by me, means me and destroyer, the other team is stu delta and then others are drafted acordingly so w…

• outsider attacking a member of one of the teams its already mentioned, both teams defends that player, and take care of the outsider, that way none attacks us from the outside, and if the outsider really wants to attack someone thats part of the two teams, he can join. special bashing rule just to remove limit of number of attacks on a planet where the targets main fleet is. The bashing rule would still apply if for example delta is attacking someone outside the teams

• There wont be farming between members of the teams, but members of the teams can farm players outside the teams, if they want

• The bashing i mean is attacking someone on side planets for whole days with no intent of actual hitting his main fleet, but to annoy and try to farm his sides. The proposed alternation of the bashing rule is to remove limit of how much attacks can be made on a planet where his main fleet is. Becouse if i am chaisng your fleet on your main and i have 5 oportunities in 24h it really limits. Those are two different types of bashing.

• Also i forgot, i propose an alternation of the current rules so that the bashing rule for the members of the two teams to be lifted, since 5 attacks in 24h on a single planet might not be enought to catch some players we remove that rule but only for members of the two teams. Example, if i am hunting delta, i dont have to worry about 5 attacks per 24h on the planet his main fleet is. Destroyers post: Everyone can come to the team at his own risk and need to understand that this is to fight then …

• None is forcing you to attack someone in the two teams since we will be attacking each other anyways and going down, but we need to have that system in place to preserve the teams, becouse we will go down, and people outside the teams can then go for us while we are down, so its like a defensive mechanism. People are farming right now, so it wont change much. Anyone active and capable with enought skill and will to fight/grow can be a part of team, but he must be competitive.

• Goblin, prett and some others didnt answer so far..peacemaker wrote something in french i think... So in the end who is actualy in?