Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unfair battles?!??

Jpr - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

I think what would be the obvious change is the combat system. Battles working in such a system that you can win 10/1 with 0 losses is not a good system. Just because you have a smaller amount of fleet or lower index, should not mean it should count for nothing. Also as food for thought, every game I have played like this has always died because one team has been too far ahead. through both legitimate and illegitimate means. it should always be that actions benefit newer / smaller players more t…

• (jonasz78) [BD] vs4 (Prett) [#EZ]

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Excellent battle! good rebuild to both..

• Brilliant defence.. You got Destroyed but he lose more fleet.. Good work. Why would you crash yourself into 40k stealth Bombers

• Jpr - rank 23 to rank 36 Killfrog - rank 26 to 73 about 100,000 points separate us before attack, now is more like 5 million I hope you rebuild killfrog, good fight! Combat Report: (Jpr) >>> (killfrog) 25.12.2015 17:32:57 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 3 2 Espionage Probe 0 0 3029 1899 Trading Ship 0 0 188 118 Transporter 0 0 8 5 Stealth Bomber 20718 7727 20 13 Longeagle V 4164 1553 3700 2320 Noah 0 0 142 89 Longeagle X 667 249 2700 1693 Sentih 1103 411 736 462 Ligh…

• Unit Rebalancing

Jpr - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Is it possible to update combat sim for new system? So that you can put indexes in, like the sim for the current system. I know it won't be fully accurate due to sentih stat changes etc. But it'd allow for easier comparison of the two systems

• Unit Rebalancing

version 0.14 will be a big update, good work

• Upload Image Bug

Jpr - - Bugs

I can't see your planet pictures jengo.. I think stv3n means that if someone uploads planet pics, only that player can see it? I can't find Kristen Stewart

• Browser Issue

Jpr - - Questions & Help

Quote from CannabisKid: “However sometimes it results in things like sending troops on a mission to transport, and the resources not going with them. Ive had this problem several times.” Probably already been mentioned on the forum but... If you click back after sending a fleet to access fleet screen again, then always click 'refresh' on fleet screen before you send it. If you don't do this, and just click send and go straight back, it means that any values in resource box will not count. This a…

• batalla

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Nice defence.. Loqui index has cost him big time here, again!

• CASh vs. WhatTheBuin

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Good hit from IMP

• Beep V Glaudrim

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Even in original s4k it was difficult to find active accounts with maxed out hydro stores.. So i thought was worth posting Anyway it's been quiet in here lately!

• Beep V Glaudrim

Jpr - - Other Attacks

When you can't be bothered to save the hydro for diplomacy 6 before: #21 9,650,852 points after: #23 9,206,697 points These were a few days ago.. Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Longeagle V 0 0 10 10 Sentih 25 0 1 1 Captured Resources Iron 1,328,060 Lutinum 215,372 Water 144,000 Hydrogen 1,224,000 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Longeagle V 0 0 11 11 Sentih 25 0 1 1 Captured Resources Iron 1,355,306 Lutinum 243,530 Water 144,000 Hydrogen 1,224,000 Battle round 1…

• Best player - Destroyer Best alliance- DT Best attack- Jpr v Panic Best noob - Cash

• Zahlenthread

Jpr - - Spamcorner

• My nomination for newb is invalid btw... I have >1M points, well for now anyways

• Even If the account is still bring regularly logged into? Cichy account not even 7 days inactive, maybe he thinks by logging in the VM won't be deactivated?

• Cichy v Precell RavenC is going to use server hax so we can all see the shrapnel of 877,337 schakal

• Best Player of the year: Stubi Best Alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam Best Attack of the year: Orzech V CellOkylar Best newbie of the year: Johnny

• Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

Jpr - - The Tavern

Best Player of the year: Stubi - Close between Stubi & Destroyer, but I am envious of what Stubi has achieved with his account.. Worst player of the year: Got to be Grand - repeatedly attacking players smaller than himself for marginal gains, then getting attacked by bigger players for doing so, and also building a bad economy whilst doing so.. Best Alliance of the year: S_T - they are my vote for best alliance because of all the resources they have provided to me Worst alliance of the year: BD …

• Unit Rebalancing

Quote from CannabisKid: “ 2) figuring out the system for yourself is the MAJORITY of strategy creation in this game.... dont expect everything to be explained to you. Its your job like everyone else to figure out formulas and such.” Some players in this game take no part in discussions on the combat system, and they all get told to get involved, to ask questions and try to adapt and learn the sysyem. Then when someone opens discussion, with which RavenC appeared to be completely fine with, you r…