Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Starscream presents Another top hof, this time NO.2 Congratulations Destroyer for currently owning NO 1 and 2 HOFs Loqui 1 Destroyer 3 2zrhq52.jpg Loqui 39 Destroyer 10 Points lost: Loqui: 72,294.169 Destroyer: 30,751.660 TOTAL: 103,045.829

• Starscream presents Once again DT dominates the HOF section with another NO.1 HOF From Fenix, Starscream, Misaki, Stubigman, now Destroyer has a place on top also Congratulations on destroying Long live Dream Team! TOP 1 HOF of Destroyer Destroyer 1 Prett 2 jsccph.jpg Destroyer 3 Prett 51 Points lost: Destroyer: 26,912.329 Prett: 83,054.416 TOTAL: 109,966.745

• Good fight considering Delta had less then half points of Thor

• Like the title says we are looking for new members. I know the server is practicaly dead with meybe 20-30 people still playing "seriously" but still, i would like to see some new fresh faces in it, mainly to have a good and fun time. Everyone is welcomed as long as they are serious and active playing, just please PM me ingame or here and we will talk. I doesnt matter if you are from some other alliance, as long as you can be loyal and play for the team Starscream

• Misaki Taro vs Players

Starscream - - Other Attacks

The server is dead, with meybe 20 active players, the rest is dead. We need a new server, or server reset, but not sure even how that will help in the long run.

• Posting on behalf of Destroyer, having some problems with phone/board Anyways congratulations on a new HOF/suicide hit Before: Destroyer: 2 Jonasz78: 9 uUfD4AP.png After: Destroyer: 2 Jonasz78: 107 Points lost: Destroyer: 8,348.072 Jonasz78: 32,167.502 Total: 40,515.574

• Misaki Taro vs Players

Time is coming to an end for most of us. The server and comunity are dead, so i will see for how much longer i will be here. Was good playing with you guys, especially stu, we formed the best allinace in the game. Some of you left, but we will continue, its just that we dont know for how much longer.

• Nah, for now playing, will see in future what happens, might happen some of us will leave the game, or we might stay..nothing for sure right now

• Destroyer you see the same what I see ? Around and around we go

• Buying 500M+ of LUT

Starscream - - Resources Trade

As the title says..buying 500M+ of LUT..could rise eventualy to 700-800M...need steady trade on daily basis, around 50-60M per day. PM me here or ingame Starscream

• From now on I am taking provision for numbers stu Congratulations on a new HOF...you didnt have to spend any hydro on it Those are the best HOF-s..you get hit, you destroy the opponent, and you dont spend a dime

• Nice attack Destroyerd lots of ships

• Nice hit man Lets see the next hit I might start as an administrator/accountant manager every night

• BuDdY >>> theagent

Quote from MDM2: “Buddy is still pretty bad player though. Edit: after reading through the thread I have concluded that starscream is an incredible whiney player ” To bad you dont remeber me But anyways you got your portion on stiddari anyways Do you play U4 ? So we can have fun here also Bashed by french, bashed by portugese, bashed by everyone still has a long long mouth talking about others

• BuDdY >>> theagent

We? Hahaha...i liek this kind of ignorancy towards the truth...who started first mass producing camos? We or you guys? Atleast tell the thruth this time please Terminator dont like the way you guys at FWC are playing and he was againts camos..several more people in FWC told the same( dont wanna name them) I dont know who is pushing what, but you probed me some days ago and why do you lie now? You saw less then 30k of camos, yet you come here and write that most of my index is camos? Seriously? Y…

• BuDdY >>> theagent

And yet again you failed to say why most of DS is pushing camos...you really think any of the guys in DS want to push camos? We have to do it becouse of you guys and becouse your guys started it..not us...but like i said..you all talk only what you want...only one side of the coin I have to make you look wrong again..i have less then 30k of camos me going into VMODE ? Last time i was in VMODE was 2 or 3 years ago when i ended up in hospital Ops i missed i thinked it was Battusai...my bad...

• BuDdY >>> theagent

Quote from BuDdY: “as i had a difference of 7mio Points to him he was crying about my Target now he has 17mio more and then its ok loool Player of the Year ” Why do you guys always tell only the side of the story you like? He told you months and montsh ago that he is waiting for you, since when he wanted to go for you, you didnt fight, so please, if you wanna make fun of someone, atleast tell the whole story, please dont be like maka, or some others "players"...i respected you and terminator...d…

• BuDdY >>> theagent

if i remember right Destroyer told you a couple of times that he is waiting for you..so i dont see people running...like you guys chose your fights, we also...you guys followed maka "strategy" with camos and what do you expect now? That we will gladly lose our fleets to someone who has 200-300k+ of camos and is stonger just becouse of them...i dont have problems fighting someone with a proper fleet of lev, lex sentis...but that crap with camos...no tnx

• What is the best playing style?

Starscream - - The Tavern

We will get stuck..people will continue building camos, people who dont have camos wont attack becouse why would people suicide into someone having 300k of camos and being stronger on total index just becouse of them?, and the guys with camos will be stuck since they cant move the fleet near the target, and even more attack it multiple times when the target decides to run, so in the end...no attacks, all stuck at home with 300-500k of camos...then we can really rename it to Farmville or Camo Col…

• What is the best playing style?

Starscream - - The Tavern

Same here..becouse some spam them all the time i have no choice then to build them also to match the index..and i dont like it...