Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlackDragon Vs All server

Jpr - - Bar

I always presumed the bashing rule didn't apply to inactive players? This would allow you to attack most farms, obviously not new farms. Personally I don't mind this too much; the first haul can we quite large so 5x per planet per 24 hours would still yield a good amount of res. You did not bash me personally Orzech, but when you probed me you used combat probes.. Using combat probe makes it count towards bashing, using the espionage probe does not, you may know this and have done it on purpose,…

• Jpr (SISU_I) V UnClE-PaNiC (FBI')

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Was hoping I could keep my rockets until the new combat system but oh well.. Yeh my index isnt the best but I was a few months late joining the game. I'll slowly keep catching up

• Jpr (SISU_I) V UnClE-PaNiC (FBI')

Jpr - - Other Attacks

Good play and good fight! Edit: need to remove coords from 1st round, will re add later... fac2541cfe5197ec49d7cc49b1f76f49.png c23098b4984f512a76f2d90804386ee2.png 0c8bebfcc4dc19a178c0db713b9a86e2.png 561b53ccdf8382bd024120a6c4838ef2.png 77313acfc720bd69439680231206aa5e.png Points lost Jpr: 779,316 UnClE-PaNiC: 1,094,661 Total: 1,873,977

• Unit Rebalancing

Jpr - - Features & Ideas Discussion

in original S4K after all attacks that took place because of modifiers, any attacks left would be prioritised against the ship that the opposing fleet had in the highest amount, or at least I believe that's how it was? The new combat sim shows it won't work like that. So once modifiers have been taken into account, how will damage be split between the defending ships?

• inaktive spieler

I agree with some of your points, but without inactive accounts to farm how would newer players have any chance of catching up?

• pity that rainer deleted all but one planet after this.. it had good buildings levels. On this server a lot seem to delete planets if they get hit, if you don't want to carry on, why waste the account and delete everything? donate it !

• UnClE-PaNiC vs. other Uncle´s

Jpr - - Other Attacks

You missed mine too.. Nice LEV stats - shame about the esp tech though Combat Report: (Jpr) >>> (UnClE-PaNiC) 20.09.2015 01:04:16 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Espionage Probe 2517 0 0 0 Captured Resources Iron 77,562 Lutinum 15,508 Water 0 Hydrogen 75,569

• Jpr (SISU_I) v SirMorlock (S_T)

Jpr - - Other Attacks

It appears SirMorlock may have gotten very drunk recently, he's been doing some strange things.. Source Code (20 lines) SirMorlock had more than twice the points of Jonno Then he leaves this for me! a6e456c344b34da65b45983fb015ad7c.png

• Really shows the importance of researches, good battle. Good rebuild to both. I do hope the new combat system is going to be implemented soon... Even in original s4k though, why would you not complete researches?

• 10 Best Movie Dramas about Los Angeles

Jpr - - The Tavern

I think Radi has got too drunk and forgotten his forum account details and made a new account?

• Grey's Fifty Shades

Jpr - - The Tavern

What a wonderful first thread, definitely a HOF!

• Quote from KoNe: “ you should first send bombs to lower launchers or at least half and the result would have been completely different.” with the current combat system though, there is no modifier. So rockets don't have extra damage and priority on sentih, and bombers have no modifier against rockets. Even with the modifiers, the bombers would have targetted the LEX first (target is prioritised by largest modifier first, so bomber hits LEX (2.2), then plasma (2.1) and then rockets (2.0)). So wou…

• Great hit, shame it didn't turn out as expected. Good rebuild to both, I am sure it won't be long before both are back up there again..

• Water storage irrelevant?

Jpr - - Bugs

Some of my planets have negative water production, but will stay at maximum water level. I attack off of these planets regularly, so the only thing I can think of is that the water I farm somehow builds up past the storage level. Does this happen just for water? Or can I max out the other resources above capacity too and not lose them?

• Hit in revenge for attacking some of SISU members. Anielca actually moved more fleet to this planet to fight, I wish I had sent more fleet now to reduce my losses. Good battle, I hope to see a rebuild, but Anielca is into vacation mode now Source Code (65 lines) Jpr points lost: 53,999 Anielca points lost: 155,814 Total Points: 209,813

• Also a big one for me would be being able to have probe reports go into their own section of the mailbox, seperate from all other attacks. Maybe also even different mail boxes for attack reports and defence reports.

• Adding anything at all, especially this much would need very careful consultation with the players. The last thing we would want is to divide an already small community.

• Unit Rebalancing

With the simulator being out now, using the new combat/ship rules/stats (I presume?) could we get an estimated time scale on how long till the new combat system will be?

• Unit Rebalancing

It would be nice to have the option to add battlepower to be taken into factor

• Also, if on the missions screen when you select one of your own planets from the drop down menu, the mission should automatically change from attack to transport or station. You can't attack your own planet, so when selecting one of your own it should default to a mission that is actually useful.. Small change, but I'd fine it useful