Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Version .14.0

CannabisKid - - Suggestions and Ideas

SEXY!

• competition

CannabisKid - - Features & Ideas Discussion

I think its totally an Idea to look at. My suggestions in that last message really were only meant as more short term, something that would require very very little coding. Just an opening gift entry of bounty resources, and an alteration to the already there code, extending the time you can auto-complete. I believe with this idea you could get to your level 20 mines and beyond on the first building the first day. In addition modify the research to have a period you can auto complete for, and in…

• Version .14.0

agreed

• Version .14.0

I love the changes I see so far. Is there any way to add that 90% of storage capacity feature to the general overview as well?

• competition

EVEN If we were to have an entry bounty given to new accounts, like 10kk of each resource, that combined with the update that already was done where you can auto complete things in less than 5 minutes (maybe this could be extended to 10 minutes), this would be a huge assistance in helping early players. And perhaps we could add a similar auto complete for researches. That would also help early players to catch up alot. At 10 minutes, everyone gains an advantage of possibly cutting their building…

• competition

Quote from Destroyer: “ join your troops on one planet .” Dont you worry, we will see who is the best player in short time It will be irrefutable JPR, you are correct, and I apologize to the members of DT that dont deserve my comments being about them. I know that there are some of you, and I feel my foot in my mouth as I dont word things to exclude you. A few of you are genuinely good players. Destroyer is not one of them, and his comments have always been bigger than his actions. Even in stidd…

• competition

Destroyer for the last word!!! The king of the spam! Oh how wonderful you are! Your title hasnt gone up in months. You havent killed a single troop in months. Your claims are a joke, and until you find yourself actually fighting, you dont even compare to me, sirius, and the others at the top. Your role here in this thread is to provoke me. Thats it. Your team members coming and talking your back doesnt change that, and I WONT BE BULLIED BY YOU EITHER.

• competition

Quote from Bam Bam: “ what lower players are thinking about who raided who to get extra resources?? ” Any player that would be wanting to compete in the side game.... Have a highscore list that only shows the players paying out at the time. Here is a better question for you, why WOULDNT a lower player want a chance to gain big by defending his building?

• competition

But a lower point player that defended against the probes would make huge gains against the top players. If I have 30000 probes, and have stolen 100kk resources, killing one probe will net you a large amount stolen from me, and you can do it as the defender. Im not sure I understand what you mean by your suggestion. Every player in the game has an equal ability to make more buildings. It takes research, and resources, but every person here earned those, or had a friend push them. There is no "pa…

• competition

Well, the origin game that it comes from, you dont use normal troops at all for the side game. But I was trying to be more original, and find a way to integrate it into this game. Do you have suggestions to make it more balanced, but to give more avenues to grow? Because I will say that yes, I think that promoting people attacking other active people gives the best opportunities for equal POTENTIAL growth to everyone. Farming inactive's seems like it would wildly favor the people who just click …

• competition

I truly believe that the only chance we have of having a game that has real activity is if we work on helping create ideas that will give more avenues for people to grow, early, and after the start of the server, and to make it so that people have a reason to continue to play. Watching one person stay on top is not at all making people stay. People want to see activity. My ideas are only to promote more ways to grow within the game, that hopefully give as close to as even of a potential to all p…

• competition

Quote from Starscream: “Do i really need to start talking??” If you have something to contribute... Please do. Id rather it was about how to make the idea work best in the community, but the content is your call. What was taken as "name calling" (which there was never a name called btw...), was challenging the origin of an opinion. This is normal in debate. When the person who is speaking out, is doing so solely because it is in their best interest, it is COMPLETELY within my right to call that …

• competition

When destroyer talks its like the major bank owners arguing against regulation... its a joke. The reason that Demo gave against this, follows the train that Destroyer gains the most advantage. And here he is complaining, because it would mean he has to click more buttons if he wants to stay on top.... hahahahaha. Farmville for life!!!! Quote from Demo: “name calling helps no one ” Name calling? You guys have gotten so childishly sensitive about anything that I cant even critique where an opinion…

• competition

The player with the largest economy and who doesnt farm has been sitting on top for how long doing absolutely nothing? Are you seriously suggesting that this game is not already slanted very much in your direction? And it would not prevent you from having your participation. Again, your complaint is because you play farmville... While you dont ever ever ever ever ever ever attack active players, and you JUST build economy and troops... lol. This idea only applies to attacking active players. not…

• competition

Quote from Sirius Delta: “Just to make sure I understood it correctly: If i farm 5k iron, 3k lut and 1k hydro in one month without being farmed myself, I could double my gain?” If you are the player with the most Raid points at the end of the month, yes, if not, you only get a portion, or none at all if you dont rank, paid through the bounty system. Demo, while I can understand that concern, I also see it as the type of attack that doesnt require bigger troops, as destroying troops is not the wa…

• competition

I have an idea for an interesting update that could go along with an ongoing, set-time competition. The system records the amount of resources farmed by a player, from NON-inactive players in a set amount of time, and converts it into Raid points. Say one month. If a player has earned Raid points, and is farmed resources by another player, they lose an equal portion of their Raid points (or if we want to be cutthroat, say any number over 1kk resources farmed, means you lose ALL your Raid points)…

• I lead because of alot more than I post. Do the math, all of loquis attacks are posted Sirius knows that the leaders dont post every single attack that puts them on top But considering I have less than half, or a third the top players current troop points, I still hold the top spot. We have had many discussions about removing troop points from the leader board equation completely In which I still get to be among the top I hope that is not true. I think that there is still much going on in this s…

• Quote from Starscream: “ This game needs faster pace, but not in the way that will speed up everything...something that will keep players active, but not give them everything at the start. Something like an "end goal" since right now there is not..you can push economy, push fleet, index for like next 5 years.” Exactly my feelings starscream. Im not asking to destroy this server, Ill still participate, and contend that I am leading the only real leader board But I would love to have another serve…

• Id like to point out that a certain percentage of the players that started here, and quit would stay and play, because they would have refined their strategy, or not been crashed during the most important times. Also, having a changing combat system, and continued updates will also get more people to stay. Many of the players here also play other games. Destroyer, you've been number one in troop points for what, half a year now? and your still less than half my title points. Sigh. You are the ma…

• fair enough points, I still think that remaining at one server dooms us to not ever have players that truly stay and grow.