Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Negative amount of $ [Solved]

Xplorer - - Bugs

Dollar -1231 And the amount tends to increase towards positive value.. But transport missions are not available from this building... you must have alcohol in the positive, to have the dollars in positive

• Which Combat System do you like?

Xplorer - - Polls

Would the defense index of Mercs be changed in combat system with mods? Anyway , what's the difference between this systems , I don't get it fully?

• Quote: “Originally posted by Jotoso Disculpen mi ingles, ahí va mi opinión. I do not like the idea, that form of battle and similar calculations applied in good shape for the mercenaries, and the proposal appeals more to the number of troops that the quality of the same, as with the mercenaries to be strongly influenced by training.” Seems u did not get it well. I used the case where the strength of unit is the same either of attacker or defender ...It is just a template .Here the number of troo…

• I think if it would be dependant on win percentage it would be more logical anyway...Suppose there s a battle and proportion of troops is 2 to 1 (the powers of single unit are the same ) ..Like 100 bouncers( attacker) vs 50 bouncers (defender) ... The win percentage would be 66 % to 33 % (eq twice more) If we imagine a battle between all the units takes place simultaneously the losses should be proportional 1 to 2 ..At the time when defender's bouncer kill the enemy , 2 bouncers of attacker do t…

• Brain Storming di idee per il gioco

Xplorer - - Bar

Well I didn't see this topic before and I already posted my suggestion in another thread , but I think it won't make any problem if I ll write it in reply here...I can't write on Italian so I would write on English... ...In fact there are many things relating costs and res that most of the players would prefer to be changed , but I write here concerning the techniques which are used in battle process... The server is new and there still a long way to go to train Mercs here ..However there were s…

• Wel In fact there are many things relating costs and res that most of the players would prefer to be changed , but I write here concerning the techniques which are used in battle process... The server is new and there still a long way to go to train Mercs here ..However there were some battles according which I could make my calculations and find out how this technique works...Well I would say that losses suffered by the side who has reasonable predomination in ( attack / defense ) index are too…

• Serverstart....

Xplorer - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

Raven check the PM

• Advertisement Plans...( Urgent)

Xplorer - - Bar

Ok I ll PM u now email adress...

Xplorer - - Bar

Raven will the interface of new server look exactly like in a Teatserver? If yes I can prepare the translations in a couple of days....Just need the list of words which should be translated...Is it only the main loggining page and Basic game techniques ( facilities,rooms, training and etc).? If you would send me all the slides of the new International English server I promise to find translations of it.

Xplorer - - Bar

Xxxxx

Xplorer - - Bar

Xxxxx

• Stiddari Ad Banner and Text...

Xplorer - - Bar

Xxxxxxx

• Hello I wonder what languages would be international server main page? Or you are going to keep testserver and make server 1 one of the sections? The page for new server would be stiddari.com?...just I think manh international players don't know German so they could have a problem with interface..

• Fortschritt & Hilfsangebot

Xplorer - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Original von doschii Das hört sich ja bis hierhin schonmal sehr gut an. Da kann man sehen, das hier doch noch intensiv gearbeitet wird und diese Stille im Forum eher täuscht. Zu dem Thema mit dem Programmieren, da trau ich mich so oder so nicht ran, aber bist du der Meinung, dass du das über die gesamte Zeit alles alleine durchziehen willst? Denn du weisst sicherlich noch von damals, das mit steigender Userzahl, auch die Ansprüche steigen und es irgendwann nicht mehr möglich ist es allei…

• Can't occupy building

Xplorer - - Bar

Quote: “Original von MDM2 Quote: “Original von Echoman Quote: “Original von Illia5 You can only ever have 2 buildings per level of "Basisverwaltung"” It doesn't help man ... I made basis lvl 2 but troop continues return back without occupying.it writes eishchloberiechasfg ausgqlaiflaughtrbggyyujj” server just had a seizure” Now it's ok after all... Dnt knw why it didn't for first try after basis upgrade...........and one question off topic....do u know what work remains for new server to be done…

• Can't occupy building

Xplorer - - Bar

Quote: “Original von Illia5 You can only ever have 2 buildings per level of "Basisverwaltung"” It doesn't help man ... I made basis lvl 2 but troop continues return back without occupying.it writes eishchloberiechasfg ausgqlaiflaughtrbggyyujj

• Can't occupy building

Xplorer - - Bar

Hi mates ...I have 2 buildings right now...I try to occupy some more but the occupation troop returns without occupying them ...tell me what's the problem?

• I believe it will come this month))))

• Hi Mates. I consider there are many of you who greatly desires to play on the new server and can't wait anymore . As you know it is not an easy work to construct new server from " 0" with number of altering s and programmer had gone through incredible graft .Well I there are about 500 registered players on Testserver and I guess very little percentage of them are active ( about 20-30 ppl I think) . Would you be happy to play on the new server with 30 players? .Surely no...I also think that the o…

• You Want Bring More Players?

Xplorer - - Bar

Quote: “Original von MDM2 so advert basically all of europe? this guy knows his shit, i mean stuff” I think the only thing which prevents the owner to Release new International Server can be lack of players .All players will start from 0 so this will encourage many of them to stay in game...Otherwise when they will see powerful players high on the Top - It will demotivate them...I am not an advertiser but I have some experience in this field..