Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New War rules

Xplorer - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from Stv3N: “I do not know much about the subject and knowing @RaVenC i think he is firstly interested in the updates before that "war system" is implemented. All i comented is that RaVenC has the intention of implementing one to make Wars more automatic and not based on the Team to make a decision. I do not know what his ideas are or when will this be done. Only he knows that.” As far as I know these system will not be presented soon , as you said , he needs to think over the following up…

• New War rules

Quote from $INM$: “I thinks a new rules for the war: Include the time for This battle, exemple a war during maximum two months.” It could be one of variants together with the ones I mentioned above , we need more of them so we have a list of very diverse options , then players will choose the best . i just don't know how to open the poll here , but before we need at least 5-6 variants of new war rules

• New War rules

Quote from Stv3N: “@RaVenC will implement a war system :D” Is RavenC actually informed about this issue ? And what this war system means .?Or there are newly prepared rules ? Is it possible to conduct a vote with different war rule variants , so everyone could vote ? Cause I see this topic every time gets forgotten.

• Nahual or illia5 u know that this is going to the same point as 99% of other wars... I want to know who sets up these rules , is RavenC in charge of this thing or some other mod (Demon maybe) , is it possible we carry on a vote and different variants with new rules ? Cause we had 4-5 big wars and all end invalid or with a tie, do we need such wars?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

If you are not happy with draw or invalid wars , open a thread and think over new ones , if majority accepts them ,no need for official approvals Attention to the Forum Rules. NaHuaL Quote from DemoN: “18. - It is not allowed to make two consecutive posts in the same thread. If the edition of the previous post is not possible (e.g. because he has reached the character limit for a post), you should contact PREVIOUSLY a Moderator or SMod.” 04:24 9/8/2014

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

There will not be any official winner in any war as far as current rules active ...

• Quote from ViveMoi: “You are too funny. It's not the K.L who say that they are the best and that they are gods. It is me saying. So stop bind others to my words. And no in between you do send me the slightest attack. I'm still waiting Dios_Nadal who said that he would take care of the boss. Single Hof wholesale in this war for the time being it's me who did it. Do you dare to say otherwise? So I have nothing to prove. My next attacks will arrive soon. And then remember that it is the holidays fo…

• Ok let me explain the situation to you. During this 7 days (after the hit of Nadal) KL had to stop spending money on all trainings and merc production and spend it to Attack one of us with great force ,and no matter if anyone dodges or not , you HAD TO attack and HOPE so that some of us would be offline , cause in current situation you are DOWN , but KL didn't do anything and I see Ergonien Gomorra Nange and others simply spending big money on trainings and merc production , and noone sees any a…

• So 7 days passed and KL didn't give an answer to our CR , in total damage vVv is ahead , so it means KL lost the war .

• Keep refreshing our Ally page while we take your resources maybe it can be of a help to your team .Don't forget to click Sibis acc at least twice a minute .Juvamene Muahah

• Building Times

Xplorer - - Features & Ideas Discussion

The building times really long , but its the thing we all started from , the game is 9-10 months old and many players went too far in training and bldg points by now ... I heard RavenC (the game creator) plans to open a new server soon , so newbies will still have a chance . However ,there are some people who wants to leave and they can offer their account to some new players , (u see how many players are on "u" mode ) . There are several players who played on vendetta1923 com servers here , may…

• KIRA[K.L] vs Matrix_23[300]

Xplorer - - Other Attacks

Congr with the first hit Kira , as it is said between folks "even a broomstick shoots once a year" , no offence . Quick hyper rebuild Matrix

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

Quote from XuXi: “Informe de Batalla: Sat, 02.08.2014 - 09:29:22 Ich_AG Scout 19978 Destruido: 19978 vs. the protec-thor Espia 30 Destruido: 5 Transportista 22 Destruido: 4 Francotirador 10 Destruido: 2 Asesino 2 Destruido: 0 Mercenario 156 Destruido: 27 Scout 50 Destruido: 9 Policía 2 Destruido: 0 POINTS LOST Ich_AG lost a total of 259,714 points. the protec-thor lost a total of 32,144 points. StiddariTools- Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer” Wow , this hit must be put into stiddari museum ,…

• Wonderful hit .

• Woaaw very nice hit mate , debris fly off from KL , good job )

• Battle system

Xplorer - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

65 vs 10 one lost ? It should be like 3-4 loses normally , if they have the same Defence index...

• lol Konchita Wurst plays in KL omfg)

• Infinite Number

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

lewandowski-gesto-goles.jpg

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Xplorer - - Spamcorner

Anyone wants to counter ? :d

• "The best ..." Nomination.

Xplorer - - Bar

I guess there would be many who will talk in what "extreme" situations they had to play the game and make battles .