Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 157.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Destroyer Vs Precell npiddf.png Points lost: Destroyer: 0 Precell: 5499863

• Destroyer 2vdl1ue.jpg Vs Makaveli:Dadon e8vdxw.jpg Before: Destroyer: 1 Makaveli:Dadon: 5 2wejgoj.png After: Destroyer: 9 Makaveli:Dadon: 52 Poits lost: Destroyer: 24.422.108 Makaveli:Dadon: 22.771.634 Total: 47.193.742 For everyone that is scouting me and whant to catch me i got something to say 9as1v9.jpg

• The true and only Makaveli:Dadon

Destroyer - - The Tavern

there was no reason for me to stop what im doing now to push troops because you know i can do it to Like i told i had no problem if you had more troops or not and you know the reason i did the attack now. I did the attack so yes im the one posting the Hof. Not top 1 sadly

Destroyer - - The Tavern

And THIS is the true Makaveli:DaDon: Maka Loss: 22,771,634 Destroyer Loss: 24,422,108 Maka you know i could just deff and had the deff% and win the fight...i just wanted to do the attack nothing more

Destroyer - - The Tavern

Quote from Starscream: “Well considering you have almost double points of him its not a surprise.” Then no one would fight me by that teory and all would stay saying i was this and that

Destroyer - - The Tavern

Quote from Alvaro: “Nice work cannabis considering he had double points, and I bet he waited all this time to even make that gap bigger xD destroyer: hope ur never #1 again, u dont deserve it ;)” First i dont know who you are, secound i didnt wait for nothing im not even doing troops, so you must be another guy that dont know nothing about this game, third he only did camos so he had more attack then me, and to finish stay and look at me growing while you stay on the bench noob

Destroyer - - The Tavern

he runs

Destroyer - - The Tavern

im not the one that run

Destroyer - - The Tavern

first post im not the one that runs, no one near me besides stu by your teorie i cant attack no one your run not me YOU TALK TO MUCH FOR A RUNER AHAHAHAHHA

Destroyer - - The Tavern

Well everyone knows im stuck there on the top doing nothing, im the first one to admit it, but well i always got the same reaction to be true, on the last days i have done some attacks and try to burst some people but well everyone run. The last one was the only and one Makaveli the one guy that acuse me of doing nothing and only doing troops when im not even pushing, so i decided to hit him and well here whats happen: Combat Report: 23:25:115 (Destroyer) >>> 23:25:111 (Makaveli:Dadon) 2016-03-0…

• everyone out of DT or imp are targets

• you know this when i did attack you you are just a bagger that cant develop an account messias ust leave that fleet be for muhkuhs sake Otherwise i'll hit noobmode

• competition

Destroyer - - Features & Ideas Discussion

ahahah man there you have your knowledge of the game XD i dont kill troops in month? well nice so the counter i made and the attacks on the last 3 days dont count ok then Your title is there because you are a pushing bag nothing more with low index provoke you? my role was to comment on something someone post i just gave my opinion, you my friend you cant do nothing without coming here talking about me i must be really important for you, join your troops on one planet and dont move and i will go…

• competition

buddy i do attacks i just dont post them go check the post from someone some time ago showing 0 losses vs 5/6KK guys it was me If you dont see me attacking and bla bla bla is because there is something called strategy and yes people try to farm me and i counter it, ask terminator i got 3 guys on my galaxy DT IS STRONG WITH ALL MEMEBER'S THERE ARE EARLY MEMBERS AND LATER MEMBER YOU CANT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, DT IS THE STRONG TEAM, TEAM I REPEAT, AND YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT IS THAT. stv3n …

• competition

demo he cant do anything without talking or thinking on me you know on his head im the best player so well he is like that heheheh jealous is a dangerous thing

• competition

sure give more advantages to the people that farm, and for those that build and build economy? if that happen would turn this a farming game and nothing more since all other strategy would lose to farming. If that would happen that would mean that active people that haven't that much time get fall over even more and quit the game

• Ogame got publicity everywhere we have zero they have 10/11 server or more because they can have it we cant. New server = more player, that is true but the same MORE PLAYER, will come like happen on universe4k s1 and leave after 2/3 months like i said I was top 3 in vendetta s3 so i know what im talking when i say this will happen. What you will see on new server after 5/6 months? same people from s1 on top 20 nothing more. You get every opportunity to talk about me being Top 1 yes i am and im t…

• Already saw this history on vendetta.com, server 1 and 2 was a mercenary server, they made a s3 with the new combat system like you going to put here, in 3/4 months there were 20/30 players online, s1 died, s2 almost dead, 2 months latter all servers closed

• why should we have a new server? so people come back and quit after 2/3 months because they see the other that know how to play get far and far and attack them? they always quit, i remember when i was on stiddari they open a post for that a bla bla bla then universe came and all of them were happy and bal bla were are them now? they quit...so i see no point. new server means this will die

• take the fucking index out! You want a noob protection to guys with 4kk points? So let me guess until position 40? on this game you have options, to do troops, to increasing economy, to farm and to increase your index, They chose to do troops and nothing more, and there is the result. INDEX ARE IMPORTANT