Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 315.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice one, mate! I added it to the HoF. Good rebuild to both.

• Version .14.0

Sirius Delta - - Suggestions and Ideas

Since the times are displayed that way everywhere else in the game (building, research, overview, defense), I think it makes perfect sense to display it the way it is now. I don't care which way it is displayed, but I prefer it homogenous.

• Lutinumraffineriebau

Sirius Delta - - Bugs

Es scheint mir generell ein Problem mit dem Wasser zu geben. Mir ist es aufgefallen, als ich 160k (max) auf einem plani hatte und eine Chemiefabrik aus der Bauschleife abgebrochen habe, da waren es plötzlich 157k, trotz positiver Wasserbilanz.

• Blue Sign in Overview

Sirius Delta - - Bugs

Hi, thanks for reporting that bug. Though it has already been reported here: Version .14.0 Closed.

• Version .14.0

I got something, too: is it possible to use more unobstrusive colors? for example in the headline if a cache is full the red is a bit less "shiny" than the other red (for example the red of non sufficient resources under the buildings). That would be less stressful for the eyes, especially when the colors are used more often (Maybe it's not necessary to mark resources green if they are sufficient? marking them red if they are not might be enough). The green is also quite stressful. Maybe you cou…

• competition

Sirius Delta - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Just to make sure I understood it correctly: If i farm 5k iron, 3k lut and 1k hydro in one month without being farmed myself, I could double my gain?

• I would definitely participate in a new server as long as the speed won't be changed. At this point I agree with CK. A new combat system makes the most sense when it is applied to an old server for testing, but to a new server to give everyone the chance to change his tactics in order to use the changes in the best way. I personally realize after one year of playing on this server that I could have done way better if I had done some things differently, so I'd love to have another chance to start…

• I don't see any benefit of a speed server either. It's just farming with probes and those with much free time will succeed there even more than on a "normal" server. I wouldn't take part in that.

• I give my full support to the last post of Stubi. That's exactly how I think about this. With the farming logic I must be in front of people like Stubi or Destroyer, and you clearly can see that I'm not

• I agree with Destroyer. In my opinion you can't argue about smaller players not having any chance. If Destroyer had gained his supremacy via unfair methods (e.g. pay2win or something like that), I might agree. But still, this is a competition. And you simply can't take away the players who spend a lot of time here the profit of their "work". I never understood this discussion that is mainly started by players that build fleet without using them for what it is for: battle. If you participate in t…

• Loqui raids

Sirius Delta - - Other Attacks

Quote from CannabisKid: “I like to poke more” Just as me dude, just as me

• Loqui raids

Sirius Delta - - Other Attacks

Well played, sir. But this has only been a defense...

• All submitted prizes have been paid. Until next time

• I never talked about water. Both times hydro has been sent.

• Points lost Jonasz78: 18.499.787 Prett: 24.116.218 Total: 42.616.005 MOD: Moved to Hall of Fame

• New Mission: Fetch

How big are the chances that this one will be implemented?

• Sure, it's not the solution for everything, but it lowers the cases when Mods or GOs need to become active. Today I simply sent the resources back. That's a possibility, but not the best one in my opinion. I want to avoid bans as well, that's the intention I have with my suggestion.

• PREAMBLE I'm just the janitor, I'm only cleaning the mess from another battle BEFORE 35 Sirius Delta [DT] 53.983 353.775 5.333.257 5.741.015 43 conan44 [BD] 41.500 216.706 3.937.860 4.196.066 FIGHT! Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Sirius Delta) >>> xx:xx:xx (conan44) 05.01.2016 15:16:45 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Schakal 0 0 11676 7664 Renegade 0 0 48 32 Raider 0 0 6 4 Espionage Probe 0 0 1918 1259 Tjuger 0 0 7 5 Trading Ship 0 0 839 551 Stealth Bomber 0 0 1842 1209 Longeagle V 0 …

• I'd appreciate if the given option to abort an incoming transport sent by another player actually worked. It happened twice to me now that a player that I attacked before sends me resources. Sure, that's "kind" of him, but as both players were smaller than me, they put me in a position where I could be accused of violating the pushing rule. If I could abort the transport by myself, I could avoid this situation. The Link already exists, but it doesn't work (yet).