Search Results

Search results 861-880 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from DiosNadal: “Dejenlo definitivamente,nadie los extrañara” Al igual que ati cuando te fuistes. Sabes cual es la diferencia? Que a nosoros pocos nos importa la que opinen unas personas que ni conocemos, si nos extrañan bien y sino tambien. Los que son amigos, no necesitamos entrar aqui para contactarnos con ellos

• Other Attacks | Rules

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Other Attacks | Rules Combat Thread 1. The title of the thread should be presented as follows: Quote: “Nickname[Aliance Tag] Vs Nickname[Alliance Tag] -500.000 Points” 2. When your combat does not overpass 10% of the [HoF] Hall of Fame - Top 20 Your combat should be presented in your own thread for combat reports and presented with your nickname as title. 3. You post must have a good presentation so the battle can be viewed correctly. It is recomended you present your battle the following way: Q…

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Parece que poco a poco ... Solo espero que se hagan los cambios necesarios a tiempo antes que todos se vayan, si se hacen correcamente y en el modo adecuado yo opino y espero que vuelvan muchos. Por lo menos yo lo deje a para esperar ese cambio y veo que esta tardando. Bien que me quede con una cuenta para por lo menos meter edis xD sino me aburro

• Murphy KB 01

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Jus posted this thread some days ago Hope it will help Hall of Fame | Rules

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Cya TDS nice playing with you I saw you lost motivation since you had no one to fight with anymore Hope to see you around in the future

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Internacional Spam!!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from Starscream: “Quote from radikalix: “Burp!” drunk fool :D” too many days drunk lol

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• I pissed on me

Stv3N - - Bar

You can keep Rads world in the tavern, were you will be understood. I do not want to see anymore SPAM all over the Board when i get online....

• How do I find my key

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Is there a real reason why you should be spaming all the board and opening threads? This is the only coment im going to wright, no reason why i have to do it 100 times.

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from Perplext: “351 1/2 3/4” So you going up or down? 351 + 1/2 + 3/4 = 352 1/4 Or is it that i just dont understand? Anyway 350

• I pissed on me

Stv3N - - Bar

Dont really understand the joke

• Murphy KB 01

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Quote from Murphy: “wouldn't it be better than to create a screenshot and then posting the picture here. think everyone has a software to do that and to blacken the coords. and no one can manipulate the report. fs2.directupload.net/images/150117/y54t6m7k.jpg i blackened again my fleet but this time not my lost ships and the strength of it. my ally is [apex] the opponents ally is [badboys]” Well we dont like to create too many rules here, things must be simple and easy for everyone. Quote from Ca…

• Murphy KB 01

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Strange rules in other games, if you cant show anything why show lol Just so you know in U4K you can show all except coordinates. Not showing you fleet power is común. Best regards

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Sperrung

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Quote from BrokenHome: “@ Stv3N: Hi there! Sent you an email two days ago and am waiting for response... THX a lot!” Sorry, i have had problems with my PC and have not looked at my email since im not on my own PC. Ill check it right away

• [HoF] Hall of Fame - Top 10

Stv3N - - Hall of Fame

animac10.gif 1. Prett [#EZ] [-256,681,155] vs Destroyer [DT] [-237,826,917] Total points lost: -494,508,072 2. Loqui [-277.640.330] vs Destroyer [DT] [-139.478.018] Total points lost: -417.118.348 3. STUBIGMAN [-139.041.252] vs Destroyer[DT] [-177.696.853] Total points lost: -316.738.105 4. Loqui [-184.885.584] vs Destroyer [DT] [-87.100.856] Total points lost: -271.986.440 5. LittleDreamer [DT] [-107.875.013] vs LOQUI [-99.167.348] Total points lost: -207.042.361 6. SPACE CADET [DT] [-100,120.…