Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 464.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The declaration of War is valid. You have 24 hours till de bashing exemption becomes effective. As part of the MOD team, and realizing that both families have members in the team, I will ask to all of you to restrain yourself to acuse or insinuate each other of cheating, eg: abusing of the go tool, favortism or any kind you imagine of it. We have seen these day that anyone who got attacked comes to the forum right away to complain about cheats and that. If you find suspiccious activity, report t…

• The declaration of War is valid. You have 24 hours till de bashing exemption becomes effective. As part of the MOD team, and realizing that both families have members in the team, I will ask to all of you to restrain yourself to acuse or insinuate each other of cheating, eg: abusing of the go tool, favortism or any kind you imagine of it. We have seen these day that anyone who got attacked comes to the forum right away to complain about cheats and that. If you find suspiccious activity, report t…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

El mortal nadal.

• 1 to 10.000

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

jajaja 72 paso jajaja

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Es tan lloron que manda a otros a llorar por el

• 1 to 10.000

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Acepto un 69 con una dama obvio

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Nada... tienes un tiron de orejas jajajajja

• 1 to 10.000

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Lo que es que este la polecia

• Oustanding! Huge difference of losses.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

jajajajaja. Nada, con las camaras se registra todo.. no tiene sentido correr muajajaja

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Muajajaja.. regrese de mis vacas y veo que se las han mandado por todos los hilos... se aprovecharon que no estaba cabritos.... PD: todavia se hacen los buenos jugadores los tramposos? jajaja

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Come to my main building now and show to the whole server that you are a man of his words, and that I am a very very lousy player and that Sacha Rules

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

26 ĐoɳSαcӊα [PDC] it 34.822 159.824 1.84*106 2.03*106 37 I am seeing a pretty flower here Come to me llorona.. or you prefer to collect and preserv your lovely place in the ranking as usual... you don't need the bashing rule exemption to attack me, launch a scout at my main bulding first, and then launch all your mercenaries = two attacks to the same buildings.. or if you prefer, you can use a spy that cost less than a scout.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Quote from txoni: “PDC = call your mom KL ” hahahahaha lol +10000 I am still waiting for you llorona

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

I am waiting for the Llorona, but I think I will age before that happens... maybe because he is a really caring collector... the only thing he knows to do is to sends his warhounds to do his will... I never uses his troops... maybe he thinks they are too pretty to waste on a battle.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Quote from DonSacha: “You run ever... you close the war to inactive attack pollos pollos run in the rules forum. ... cowards. .... muahahahahah” Or you dont have eyes, or you dont use them to read. I'm In my main building. Launch your attack. I wont dodge. I leave here my commitment.... If you don't attack me, having more mercenaries you than me, then the whole server will know for a fact that you are the coward, and that you are the one that his word values nothing, 0, zero. Or even better, you…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

NaHuaL - - Spamcorner

Quote from DonSacha: “Obito you don't talk of the game, because you don't know the game... you run ever and you are very big collector.” First of all, anyone can talk. If you don't like it, not my problem, it is yours. Second, I never run, why? Because you never attack. If you want, I am here, send your troops, I wont dodge. You have more mercenaries. Third, I am a very lousy collector.. I never went upper than the top 50.

• Quote from NaHuaL: “Due to the inactivity shown on forum, is time to aplly this rule: Quote from DemoN: “- If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule Exemption is automatically annulled.” So, the war has ended, with no results. No winners, nor loosers, and not a tie. You have 24 hours to report any significant combat report, but it has to take please before this post is written. Gr…

• Quote from NaHuaL: “Due to the inactivity shown on forum, is time to aplly this rule: Quote from DemoN: “- If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule Exemption is automatically annulled.” So, the war has ended, with no results. No winners, nor loosers, and not a tie. You have 24 hours to report any significant combat report, but it has to take please before this post is written. Gr…