Search Results

Search results 681-697 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First of all, a big respect to Aragorn. He knew he would lose more then me, but he still wanted it to happen. The story begins with NR/VvV war. For more then 3 weeks half NR alliance tryd to even find my troops and merc numbers, and at last i got bored of moving em so i decided to leave em so they see what i "got". They tryd and tryd over and over again with endless scout/spy attacks but none got even close to my army. Last two days Aragorn started to scout me, i said fine, the only thing he wil…

• Have fun Good luck to both

• Hala Madrid!!!

Starscream - - Birthdays & Congratulations

HALA MADRID!! La Decima!

• Quote: “Originally posted by Maty por aca solo leo puros bla bla bla bla, y mucho mucho llanto. Empiezan a fijarse en sus cosas, antes de fijarse y hablar de los demas. Como se dice aca, los pingos se ven en la cancha. Y si no lo entienden, a joderse. Sigan criticando, hablando x hablar, llorando, quejandose de todo. Ustedes empezaron, asi que a bancarsela gente. Si yo cambie la cuenta es mi problema, y no el de ustedes.. sigan preocupandose en correr que asi les va bien. Por que cada ves que ab…

• Maty..first build your own account, then talk We have all here our own accounts that we build, we didnt get em on marketplace or whatever else hahahaha What are you gonna do when you get destroyed on this new account? Get another one? And so on

• This war becouse of me?? Hahah.. Your guys started crying becouse they got farmed by cesc and iron a couple of time, after that your "Maty" frustrated started to attack our lower players so we returned the favor back and you guys again started crying about attacking. So in short? Someone farms your members without touching main troops, you in frustration start to attack someone back and target its main troops? You have some kind of "farm-limit" in your ally? So when someone farms you over that l…

• Funny that you talk about running and fleetsaving, but 90% of your ally run from almost every attack. Even if they are stronger. Your player with 400k attacks me with 200k less points and he is talking about fleetsaving? Hahaha. What should i do? Tell him "sure i am home with all my mercs, come kill them becouse i dont have a chance againts 300 mercs" Bravo for you! You are in luck most of us got into stiddari late, If we where here from start now the top 5-10 would be different. But time will t…

• Great attack mate Keep em coming All they do is scout attacks

• By alliance rework what do you mean? Ranks and other stuff?

• Well, this war is a bit pointless, and only a setback for us. Well, is not important anymore who attacked first and why. We will settle this on the battlefield. F*ck diplomacy, lets bring the guns out! Good Luck! Over and out!

• So you declared war on us, becouse some of your guys attacked our guys that are 2× lower in points , and we returned the favor. I think thats not polite to attack someone 2-3 times lower

• Quote: “Originally posted by riuk well, it is true, but u can copy pasterino” Sometimes even when you copy-paste someones nickname in search, it wont show up becouse of thos symbols, characters and other stuff @Alessius: EDITED: Quote: “6. - The users must use a legible and correct English, avoiding SMS abbreviations, emotions, misspellings, etc... that make it difficult to read and understand. The overuse of smilies, line breaks, images, colors and text formatting, in order to make the post unr…

• Hello, i find it annoying about nicknames. Too much people use too much special characters, symbols and stuff like that, and alot of times in the "search" the player wont show up. I think it should be restricted like in the old vendetta to uper case, lower case and numbers. Nothing else. no symbols, special characters and stuff like that. Will make easier to find someone, and name tracking. @Alessius: EDITED: Quote: “6. - The users must use a legible and correct English, avoiding SMS abbreviatio…

• Cesc VS Mercenario

Starscream - - Other Attacks

Nice attack friend :)) Keep it up :)

• Quote: “Originally posted by Illia5 Quote: “Original von TheDarkSide 200 would be good for me...less then 200 its a bit low and would make attacks with mercs too easy and too cheap...” Do you have anything that backs these values up or are you just pulling them out of your behind? A salary of 300 means that you can send 10.000 mercs one building up, down, to the right or to the left for every safe room that you have if you send them at 50% speed. Why is 15.000 mercs a significant difference that…

• 200 would be good for me...less then 200 its a bit low and would make attacks with mercs too easy and too cheap...

• Server consistency

Starscream - - The Tavern

Hello I wanted to ask the management behind stiddari(ex vendetta) and all other games that are in this group about server consistency. I think alot of people play this game everyday most of the day like i do and would like to have some kind of garantee about servers running. I leave alot of time here, and dosnt want someday( close future) that i get here and find out that the server or the whole game is wiped out and all my time, resources effort are wasted if you get me. I hope that the running…