Search Results

Search results 601-620 of 697.

• Karma you got yourself a nice HOF

• Quote from G@to: “Linda guerra se armo! Suerte para las dos Familia! ” English dude..english..not everyone on server knows spanish/portugese

• Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “This will be intresting, i set my "wasted money on me" counter to zero, so lets see how much you spend chasing darkness :D” did you find a way to take money from the game and convert to real one? please teach me oh god darkside.” I dont need , i have more then enought in RL But i like when people waste money on me

• This will be intresting, i set my "wasted money on me" counter to zero, so lets see how much you spend chasing darkness

• 1 to 10.000

Starscream - - Spamcorner

70 xd

• Quote from Chuchu: “im sorry cesc, and im sorry dark side but.. Nadal was a cheater too Da igual, es dificil cazar a nadal y el ha petado a muchos con este estilo de batallas. Buen ataque y a seguir remando, todavia estoy esperando la respuesta de VvV a esos ataques!!” Pushing and Using GO tool to your own advantage( looking peoples login and fleet log and then attack them) its like comparing murder and a mass murder, its the same to you right? Funny thing, he was quiet about it, he was shown ev…

• Quote from Liberty: “Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from XuXi: “Cesc crying crying, ADIOS_NADAL, good trip for Sicily” Says someone who got kicked from GO team becouse cannot attack without Go Tool...loool...oh sorry i forgot..you stayed silent about it right ?” and that acusation brings what to the matter of this thread?” Its not accusation, its a fact and he knows it like everyone else in team, and he was removed from the team. But no more offtopic about ex team members.

• Quote from XuXi: “Cesc crying crying, ADIOS_NADAL, good trip for Sicily” Says someone who got kicked from GO team becouse cannot attack without Go Tool...loool...oh sorry i forgot..you stayed silent about it right ? Attention to the Offtopic. NaHuaL. Quote from DemoN: “5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the content of the thread. The m…

• Quote from Cesc: “I dont remember either you or sibirec in top 10 on s3 to be honest :)” I didnt play s3 as much as you lol, but how you forget things hahah Attention to the off-topic. Please restrain yourself to the thematic of the section, of the thread and of the subjects correlated with it. DemoN 15/10/2014|09h46m(GMT+0)

• I was also 1st on s3 so what hahaha We dont go around calling ourself "best of the best" hahah... Attention to the off-topic. Please restrain yourself to the thematic of the section, of the thread and of the subjects correlated with it. DemoN 15/10/2014|09h46m(GMT+0)

• Hola vengo a spamear!

ROMANIAN FORCES INCOMING!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Quote from Dannyto: “Sorry guys I am from North Korea and I dont know who Usain Bolt is!!! But then I asked and someone told the fastest man on earth but its not true, our master Kim Jong Un is faster :)” WTF? What is that nonsense?? I TheDarkSide am the the fastest! I do like 100m with vodka in 7 sec!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

board.raven-core.com/index.php…2b956aeefdacd61f1200f2a91

• TheDarkSide presents Like I said, i lose troops only when I want So i was a bit bored, and i drinked the last couple of days so i said, what not attack someone, picked a couple of targets and atlast decided to pay a visit to my neighbour Nothing personal or againts Speed6/BadBoys i just wanted a fight Afterall, I dont wanna be remembered by how much points I collected, but how much I destroyed My mercs are not much since i came a bit late, but they do the work BEFORE: 23 TheDarkSide [Berserk] en…

• No problem, i am sure community will help you develop and at some point you can start farming other inactive players

• There is no NEED for second or /feeder accounts becouse: A. There is enought low point no troop accounts that you can farm without much problem. B. Its one of the most important rules of the game, no multi and no pushing or any type of think that would be unfair help. So in short, i cannot and will not allow it. Its againts the very fundamental rules of this game. Also you could asked me this via PM but anways i answered here.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Yeah, i edited up @EMPTY will look over this bidding since i dont know spanish/portugese

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Quote from KaRmA: “Entonces tendran que informar a un GO Empty trabajate un poco la presentacion Apuestas River Vs Boca Las apuestas serán de 500k Dolar por Jugador * Nick * Apuesta * Empty * Boca * Maty * Boca * Ganger * Boca * Mr.AngelPro * Junior * Chuchu * Junior Apuestas Totales: 2.500.000 Dolar Los ganadores se repartirán el bote en partes iguales Tambien os hechare una mano con el tema del GO @TheDarkSide The Community is making a Bet game for the match River Vs Boca and would like permis…

• Do i need to start talking? I think better not.

• you will be reported for raping