Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 224.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Nicky - - Polls

Quote from Stv3N: “Why don't you go read the ban catalog... One thing is a rule and an other thing is the catalog for how bans are processed. ” because i have read it and it does not say anything really important ? althought you mention something that they are nore accumulated there is still nothing defining how long you get banned, what is a sever break of rules etc.. Like if you get 3 days for a multi (that many here have received multiple times) then i still call it a farce.. And for your com…

• New rules draft [Poll]

Nicky - - Polls

but that should be a rule... because that is what we have been asking for so long. At the moment you have people getting banned for the same thing and they only get 2-3 days... So there should be something stating: When infraction is repeated the punishement is doube; tripple; whatever, just longer.. That is how it works in a legal system

• New rules draft [Poll]

Nicky - - Polls

Have I missed it maybe??? Where is the rule that says that your bans are cumulated. Because what is the point to have rules when you get banned for 2-3 days...

• "privacy"... as with the assassins it is hard to know within 2 minutes where the troops are..+ + usually when people attack they coordinate that ingame soo that makes the rule useless btw privacy.. did we sign or get an updated of the GDPR ? that I think is muuuuuuuch more important

• Blutkönigin**Vika vs MW+MWW

Nicky - - Politics

So als neben beitrag.. mal ne ernste frage.. was nutzt das downvote :thinking: (Hidden Content)

• [ENGLISH TAVERN] World Cup 2018

Nicky - - English Tavern

well spain out.. but given how "bad" they played this tournament.. And to be honest i think Denmark should habe won yesterday buy hey bad luck i guess

• Declaration of War

Nicky - - Suggestions and Ideas

you can make it here Politics it is just that nobody has declared war

• [ENGLISH TAVERN] World Cup 2018

Nicky - - English Tavern

really hard to predict a winner. At the biginning i was thinking about germany, spain, and some other teams but somehow they dissapointed.. but France, Belgium look strong. Croatia is a complete team..

• Der Stammtisch

Nicky - - Bar

@green, nein war ich nicht ich kam kurz nach S2 aber da ich ja forum aktiv war trieb ich mich im spamcorner rum wo kasulke einzelne discussionen gerfuhrt hat und wo aka und rakka auch mal ihren troll spass hatten

• Rottweiler vs DigitalGangster

Nicky - - Server 2: New York

es gibt einen editor

• New discussion new rules

mea culpa, It was an answer to his post But don't we have a thread already ? board.raven-core.com/index.php…e4k-suggestions/&pageNo=1

• why not find someone who does not play or is willing not to play the server in question ? or have something cross go from U4K/Dune doing stuff in stiddari and vice-versa ?

• In old vendetta you could not be the go of your server, but you could play on the other servers and i have said this the first day i came to the game.. I have to agree with other people stating that a Go must not play on his server.. there should not be a discussion to that. Furthermore with the IP, my phones can have the same card and still different IP, but also the same IP.. but they will not have the same information and you can not only see the IP but you can get a lot of other infos. Based…

I have the feeling that somehow you till don't see or want to admit that what you have been doing was what we call a "poor job".. The community is not gratefull because you don't listen to the community.. there were many times things were pointed out and as you say "I can take decisions freely", but you did not. What kind coma are you ? I came here from a 5 years being off from this board and most of the time the only things I have seen from you was the "no time" "don't have the nerves to deal w…

• There should be an accumulation for the bans.. You get banned 1x, the next time you get banned (no matter the ban) your ban needs to be longer.

This community has become toxic for the simple reason because people were banned 3 days for "cheating" (aka pushing, multi). Furthermore, after recieving several bans they still got banned for like 2-3 days.. You just need to see the pollory of Stiddari S2, it is a complete joke. You tell it to the coma, what do you get as a reply ? I have no time, i am not paid bla bla bla... So people asked him to step down because of poor management.. What do you get ? "you will not get rid of me so easy" The…

you cannot promote a game that is not easy to "understand" has no interface and dates back from 2002 (because it is a rip of games that were even before ogame)... give me 1 reason why i should play this game if i didn't know it? The fact that i am playing is just because of pure nostalgia.

• RavenC

Quote from Stv3N: “ you can already see it is working, but it's also making . Around September we will try a new start, hopefully a big one including features, rules, etc. But, even though RaVeNC has not expressed this to me, I'm sure it will be our last effort to bring this game back to life. ” Aha you say to ban people = dead server but with the "new" rule = people leaving = dead server aha flawless logic... You know the around september i have heard that in 2005/2006 you know.. that is the ti…

• bannato

Nicky - - Questions & Help

i should also ask my brother to play this game.. he lives in different country so no IP conflict so i can attack him.. anyone has an account to give

• Player's diary production

Nicky - - The Tavern

somewhere at 9M - W 18M - M 2M - D