Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 962.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned by scout

MDM2 - - Suggestions and Ideas

Just as useless as the 90% of the units ingame that aren't mercenaries? Also how nice of you to ignore the part about the ambiguity in the rule. But yeah you are probably right, if somebody sends 1 scouting unti 6 times over the time span of 24hours, they deserve to be banned.

• Banned by scout

Quote: “Definition / Prohibition:It is considered bashing more than 5 attacks within 24 hours to the same building; usual "espionage" is exempt and doesn't count as an attack. To be considered as "espionage" should be made by using the attack troop called "Spy". The attempting of making the "espionage" using the attack unit "Scout" (or any other unit) is considered as a regular attack. Exceptions:- 1 to 3 attacks to the same building within a time period of 30 minutes are considered as 1 attack …

• Showtime vs Timbo

MDM2 - - Hall of Fame

ah geil den chani au chli mit akzent schriebe, isch ez oder? schriebe mir eigentlich formal no e kriegserkärig 50260-P7GLPpoYl_D_CQi2JWjBAg.jpg

• Einfacheres Einsatzmenü

Anstatt ein Dropdownmenü für Auftrag und Geschwindigkeit sollte man per knopfdruck die entsprechenden vorlieben auswählenkönnen. Visuell würde dass so aussehen. g02T68W.png Diese geniale Lösung spart jedem spieler ganze sagenhafte 2 klicks.

• Quote from Illia5: “Wenn ich raten müsste nehme ich an, dass Kritik deswegen nicht dankend entgegengenommen wird, weil die Kritiker es in der Regel nicht versäumen ihre Kritik mit Beleidigungen oder Anschuldigungen zu spicken. Ich kann dir aber versprechen, dass, so lange dein Name nicht MDM2 ist, Kritik auf Deutsch oder Englisch von mir immer gelesen werden wird und so lange es PC bleibt nicht kommentarlos zur Seite gefegt wird.” tut mir ja leid, aber früher gabs halt leute mit empty gehirn

• Es wäre toll wenn man dort im grünen viereck knöpfe(sternchen) anbringen könnte die man anklicken kann. und dann sendets direkt einen attentäter los. 51L2C1F.png darudch muss man weniger zeit aufwenden um jemanden zu beobachten.

• Cost of the mission

MDM2 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

nobody farms with 80k mercenaries, nooob

• Im back baby Source Code (22 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• KB's aus Langeweile - int. Server

MDM2 - - Bar

Its just so silly. I wanna submit a combat report to the hall of fame and they complain that I didnt open a new thread. So I compromise and follow their lead and make a new thread. Then a teammember tells me its still not good enough and post a thread with more instructions. I read the thread and everything seems to be correct and since that teammember didnt point anything specific I dont know what to do. but it doesnt end here. He threatens me with bookings and when I try to inquire more inform…

• KB's aus Langeweile - int. Server

MDM2 - - Bar

Source Code (40 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner meftV0q.gif

• Mannschaftsmitglieder

MDM2 - - Bar

Die sind schlechter als Behrami und der hat bis jetzt 180minuten scheisse gespielt. sicher scho 4 tore wegen ihm kassiert.

• Mannschaftsmitglieder

MDM2 - - Bar

Kannst du bitte in diesem subforum deutsch sprechen? In sechs stunden ist das Spam mein lieber.

• Mannschaftsmitglieder

MDM2 - - Bar

man gehen die mir aufn sack.

• mdm2 deserteagle just for hof

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

I think its you that is actively looking for trouble. Why do you even comment after you told me that you are not incharge of HOF. Also I submitted my last one the exact same way and it wasnt a problem so I dont see whats wrong. online bullies... [SIZE=1]if you dont respond within 6h your mommy will be dissapointed.[/SIZE] edit: you are a Go so go regulate on the server and not here where you dont have juristiction. Stv3N: No Spam here SGO + MoD :D Quote: “5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Of…

• mdm2 deserteagle just for hof

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

Post for valid application to the Hall of Fame, pls close and ignore For comments go to MDM2 vs ... Before Source Code (2 lines) After Source Code (2 lines) Points lost Desert Eagle .50: 423'831 MDM2 : 354'002 Grandtotal: 777'833 Bon Match Source Code (82 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• MDM2 vs ...

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

Before Source Code (2 lines) After Source Code (2 lines) Points lost Desert Eagle .50: 423'831 MDM2 : 354'002 Grandtotal: 777'833 Bon Match Source Code (82 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• Der Stammtisch - International

MDM2 - - Bar

ich mags nicht das wir nicht mehr segregiert sind. normalerweise konnte ich aufm interforum schön spässe treiben und gesperrt werden und die ernsten gespräche aufm deutschen führen.

• Quote: “Original von Matacapullos When external people tell this ... Quote: “Originally posted by ViveMoi Fast and good answer Sacha :D” Fast? I say no, but great battle. A recuperarse kaver.” great battle? more like mediocre battle. Whats so great about when a player with more and stronger mercs shows up at a guy who's lower in highscore anyway? Pls educate me how you came to that conclusion.

• [Event] World Cup Bets

MDM2 - - The Tavern

Ingamename MDM2 uid:11 A: Brasilien, Kroatien B: Niederlande, Spanien C: Kolumbien, Elfenbeinküste D: Italien, England E: Schweiz, Frankreich F: Argentinien, Bosnien und Herzegowina G: Deutschland, USA USA USA USA USA H: Belgien, Russland Stv3N: Bet Confirmed!

• go attack someone your own size