Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 216.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well Jimmy you finally got it :)) nice battle both, so fast recovery

• Quote from DemoN: “Now let the vultures come to try to farm my account: - SirBec - Cesc - BulldogBuende (corrected) Like they hare doing to (with the honour that just they have and like to talk about) to the ones that had fallen in this WAR. Keep it up courageous ones!” OK dude, let me tell you what is on my mind: 1. Congatulation for your hit, Inno wanted, he was online and you both show that this game is worth playing. Bravo for your braveness. Good one. I wish you both fast rebuild. 2. As far…

• I just understand some ine has birthday, and his mom name is Christina :)) well Happy B day to whom ever concers

• If you are interested how does it look when 12.000 scouts fight and gets killed, enjoy the battle raport Source Code (15 lines) The striker has won the battle! Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 29.000.000 Resources lost by the defender: 131.474.300 Total of resources lost: 160.474.300 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 136.416 Points lost by the defender: 319.941 Total of Points lost: 456.357 Profability Captured: 327.600 W , 327.600 M , 327.600 D Lost: 9.280.000…

• Broas [HELL] vs Cesc [Berserk]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Broas You should be proud, you have the highest Bounty ever

• Broas [HELL] vs Cesc [Berserk]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Very brave hit Broas, GG and fast rebuild... My hat goes off to you GG Cesc, fast rebuild

• What a hit, very good mers wow ...Alto I am sorry for our old pal Dev, fast recovery both

• Quote from Broas: “And I will go into VK mode next weekend, and is not because of the war! Good recovery to me hehehehhehehehehehehehe” Very brave hit Broas, GG and fast recovery, this is all this game is about... Bravo for you

• Game Over!

Dannyto - - Presentation & Farewells

Good luck in RL dude, you ll be remembered like "the most positive guy" here

• Quote from DeadShot: “first before you come here ask people have life” Suddanly they got life?!? Ohh good I was thinking its because of massive farming they got I am expecting few more guys to "have life" next week

• More or less x14 buidlings Source Code (7 lines) The striker has won the battle! Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 0 Resources lost by the defender: 1.580.000 Total of resources lost: 1.580.000 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 0 Points lost by the defender: 7.566 Total of Points lost: 7.566 Profability Captured: 286.000 W , 286.000 M , 0 D Lost: 0 W , 0 M , 0 D ### Analyzed with Desert Eagle's CR-Analyzer ...and he went on VK mode

• 3 guys on VK mode, hmmm (u) Floyd Mayweather 3.512.700 (u) m0rt3 330.843 (u) PoGïS 549.027

• Quote from asfig: “Source Code (14 lines) The striker has won the battle! Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 0 Resources lost by the defender: 3.028.200 Total of resources lost: 3.028.200 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 0 Points lost by the defender: 14.253 Total of Points lost: 14.253 Profability Captured: 3.992 W , 3.992 M , 3.992 D Lost: 0 W , 0 M , 0 D ### Analyzed with Desert Eagle's CR-Analyzer Hello dude, how are you? just wanted to ask how are you? Hope…

• Quote from Liberty: “to you ::censured::.” Really??? With CAPSLOOK??? Well I am sure someone will takeover of this vocabular before it goes out of control!!!! Lets guess, we all start calling eachothers with words of this kind???!! Liberty, Calm down dude, its a game, some times you loose, never win, ups and downs, take it easy

• Well Liberty, does it sounds fimiliar to you???? Quote from DemoN: “As I am concerned everybody is owner of his own account and free will, and attacks who he/she wants. Just see too many of you wanting to be the Pope of a religion that doesn't exist: - The religion of the ones that thing there is a wrong and right way of doing things. - A religion of delirious people that comes to talk about "honour" in a game of War and Mafia. Please, give me a break or start thinking about some treatment.” Its…

• Quote from Cesc: “Its just a game. Cool down ;)” Cesc you need to understand him, his alliance is now 2nd, and how it goes will be 3rd very soon, so its not his best day

• Matthew [Berserk] vs PoGïS [HELL]

Dannyto - - Other Attacks

Way to go Mat niiiice hit good rebuild Mat, and slow rebuild Pogis

• I tried to be cold head here, give support and Daemon disliked. So this war had heaten our heads so much that a person decides to question a support of his own thread. Seems that with "dislike" of the support he shows what he thinks about his own post, maybe. Anyway the war continues, have fun guys

• Very good Daemon, you have our support in doing your job with zero tolerance to all players that brake the rules no matter of their alliance they belong to.

• Beside all the facts, good hit AsFig, conratulation. Good rebuild TDS, and slow recovery AsFig