Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 216.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

Dannyto - - Other Attacks

...oh dear Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Warned for double posting - Illia5

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

...and still loading Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner ...the feeling of taking 3rd player on a highscore to a noob protected 1.2 milion points player... PRICELESS

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

...and still going Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

Loading the rest CRs Source Code (19 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• [Berserk] vs. R2D2

Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (12 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner Source Code (18 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• I like the Merses Bergolas has :)) good fight, fast rebuild, Bergolas faster

• Kad si vec tu, ajde da ga iz duva s malo :)) welcome

• Fe@rless [Lucky] Vs Campino [MW]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Good hit, good defending!!! fast rebuild Campino

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Svi da mi duvate je bem vas u us ta savasim spanskom!!!

• Quote from 99n99: “Haah, tooo majstore!! <3” Ljubim ti kitu

• Gina [FREAM] VS Ilusion [KAOS]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Nice hit, good rebuild both!

• Well, old people in my country use to say: 'move on aside, when big train approach" Before: 68. scentenza total points 15.210.077 22. SiBiReC total points 49.114.204 stiddari.jpg After: 148. scentenza total points 631.205 26. SiBiReC total points 43.169.524 Lost: scentenza 14.578.872 SiBiReC 5.944.680 nokLVDs.png

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Quote from MDM2: “Quote: “​Dude,... , under which standards you say that he[kim jong] is dictator?!” Quote: “To be honnest with you, I thought my mother is dictator too, when she wouldn't let me play football with my wet t-shirt, now I am healthy man :)))​” Thats funny man. but just to be clear: Under this standard Kim Jong is definetly a dictator.” You are so right, cheers

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Quote from txoni: “Quote from Dannyto: “Quote from txoni: “ratata es un pokemon @MDM2 @TheDarkSide tranquilo no me voy a molestar en traducirlo, pero esta claro que la excusa te viene perfecta por que te has quedado sin argumentos.” Dude, think about it before you imagine your arguments are strong enough, under which standards you say theat he is dictator?!? I bet more then half of population consider Obama as a dictator too, you see the logic?!? To be honnest with you, I thought my mother is di…

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Quote from txoni: “ratata es un pokemon @MDM2 @TheDarkSide tranquilo no me voy a molestar en traducirlo, pero esta claro que la excusa te viene perfecta por que te has quedado sin argumentos.” Dude, think about it before you imagine your arguments are strong enough, under which standards you say theat he is dictator?!? I bet more then half of population consider Obama as a dictator too, you see the logic?!? To be honnest with you, I thought my mother is dictator too, when she wouldn't let me pla…

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “vendetta and mafia its perfectly legal job They break peoples legs to help them with chiropractors things :D” Hahhahaha yes yes, sometimes is better to brake the leg then to let the people do stupid things while they have both legs on btw I know 25 mil Norh Koreans will not agree with him including Dennis Rodman

• Why the rules are sh!t

Dannyto - - Spamcorner

Ok, lets see what we have here: 1. We have game where light motive is mafia, smugling and combat. Is that legal?!? 2. Ok lets see other alliances logos: - FKL they have man with out head, hmmmm - badboys they have nude picture of girl, bljak I am going to throw up - PDC have pirate head, we all know what pirates do, they should be awarded nobel prize - M- W they have word "mafia" oh my god, why dont they have picture and name of Unesco :)) at the end pal, its not our fault you beleive in Santa s…

• Speed6 [BADBOYS] vs Schnuffel [M-W]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Schniffel you dog :))) and you take 1st possition in title HS. Well done. Fast rebuild

• Showtime vs Timbo

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Perfect hit, well done and fast recovery

• Ohhh dear god Nadal, you know how to shut up big mouths :))) good rebuild both