Search Results

Search results 61-68 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Icons

Vika - - Fan Art

oh nice! :).. that would be awesome...if we would see some fresh new icons this is just an example...i made/prepared this icon with photoshop...just the skull is not my own creation...i had this pic on my pc over few years, i cant say anything about the copyright of this skull because there are so much skulls in the internet...

• Game Icons

Vika - - Fan Art

I thought new game icons would be nice or something individual... before after

• 1 to 10.000

Vika - - Spamcorner

2474 Thanks!!

• 1 to 10.000

Vika - - Spamcorner

• Alliance Images

Vika - - The Tavern

If anyone interessted in individual alliance images i will create some. Just write me. greetz! Here are some examples...

• personajes inactivos

Vika - - Politics

The GO's dont care about the Game... there're so much multiacc. aktiv...everyone can do what he want... it's so disgusting

• New Stiddari Server!

Vika - - Game News

Wieso kann man sich nicht enloggen?

• neue Runde?

Vika - - Questions & Help

Quote from RaVenC: “Yes, it was previously planned to start it with the modifier combat system, because there you have to think about your troop compilation and not just to send the strongest unit. But sadly the most players won't like to use their brain for a game, so the new combat system isn't liked that much. Sadly, because of this, the new Stiddari server will be with the old combat system. ” "most players"? u mean the 100 active player on stiddari? Maybe u get more new player with a new sy…