Search Results

Search results 81-92 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In terms of graphics, would it be possible to have both a new higher spec version, which would be the default setting to appeal to new players but also the current 'traditional' version (obviously with any new added features as well) as an option to activate in the settings, for those who prefer it.

• Hopefully this server doesn't randomly seem to log in to peoples accounts and delete all their planets like the old s4k.com server used to do or you might lose

• Bashing

Jpr - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from Stv3N: “Iv allready started some weeks ago an internal discusion to see if any rules should be adapted” Quote from CannabisKid: “. There is both an internal and public thread about this discussion currently. This is precisely how we handle new suggestions. I am just asking we do not ASSUME the mishandling of suggestions when its not evidenced. This thread is open for discussion on the topic, and we have an internal one to discuss how it fits in with the intended philosophies for the f…

• Bashing

Jpr - - Features & Ideas Discussion

I think what Demo was saying was more meant that maybe discussions about suggested rule changes from staff members should warrant both internal, and public threads so the community can also too have input to discussions. In this case I think a limit of 3 attacks daily is probably more appropriate, for the sake of positive competition on this server (small active user base), we should reduce this to lessen the chances of players being farmed out of the game.

• Demo

Jpr - - Presentation & Farewells

I think radi should get his own section of the forum, just in case he ever needs to bring anything like that to our attention again..

• Is there an update from RavenC about the timeline of the planned updates? I don't mean to sound impatient, I know RavenC will be busy, but as Demo mentioned in a previous thread it's nice to know the plans for the game and maybe even a rough timescale of when things will be added.

• Few little interface changes?

Jpr - - Suggestions and Ideas

Sounds good to me, thanks Raven! Also on alliance page, would it be possible to add alliance points and average points per member? So it'd read something like: Tag: Name: Homepage: Members: Points: Avg. points:

• Quote from Illia5: “ I agree with Stv3N that giving the option to switch between dots and commas seems like a lot of effort for a small gain, but it certainly wouldn't hurt anyone if it existed.” Only a serious suggestion if it wouldn't take too much work to code in. Maybe we will be lucky and it's just like using find and replace in excel

• Few little interface changes?

Jpr - - Suggestions and Ideas

Maybe it would be possible for end user to select whether they prefer comma or decimal point, I don't know how much work that would be. It's weird playing S4K and getting productive responses from staff..

• What would people think to using a comma as a seperator within numbers instead of decimal points? 1,568 iron looks better than 1.568 iron for example Also in the members list for alliances, could it by default sort members of the alliance by order of whom has the highest points. Not entirely sure if these would ever be implemented, or even if people prefer it how it is, but just two little things that I've noticed.

• Demo

Same as mikey I like to build my own account lol Hopefully another s4k vet will stop by and inherit it!

• Demo

Another s4k.com oldtimer, hope everyone is well