Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 962.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Der Stammtisch

MDM2 - - Bar

Ich bin normalerweise zu faul einen ernst gemeinten post aus zu formulieren. Das lohnt sich üblicherweise nur bei trollposts. Danny muss ich aber in schutz nehmen

• Der Stammtisch

MDM2 - - Bar

Ein Problem vom ganzen ist dass deine email an den globalen account gebunden ist. Ein spieler spielt vllt 2 spiele und will jetzt den account auf einem spiel abgeben, aber auf dem anderen spiel behalten. Mit dem globalen accoutn kannst du nur für beide spiele die email wechseln. Das sind komplikationen die man berücksichtigen muss und vorher lösen muss.

• Der Stammtisch

MDM2 - - Bar

könntest ja account tauschen verbieten, easy solution.^^

• KB´s aus Langeweile :)

MDM2 - - Bar

Quote: “Original von BloodHound Quote: “Original von [-Kofi*Killer-] Source Code (60 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner” :fleetputt: :smilies-16763: :doener: :empoerung:” :sing: noob down team

• Der Stammtisch

MDM2 - - Bar

Quote: “Original von RaVenC Quote: “Original von MDM2 Quote: “Original von BulldogBuende Let me break something down for you: when you act like this, it makes me want to spite you - to actively seek out ways to tweak you and your "rules" and your demands. And so I do... there are situations where I could just shrug and say, "Well, I don't agree with that person," and move on - and usually, I do. But, sometimes, I think of people like you, and I know that it will make you literally indignant if I…

• Der Stammtisch

MDM2 - - Bar

Quote: “Original von BulldogBuende Let me break something down for you: when you act like this, it makes me want to spite you - to actively seek out ways to tweak you and your "rules" and your demands. And so I do... there are situations where I could just shrug and say, "Well, I don't agree with that person," and move on - and usually, I do. But, sometimes, I think of people like you, and I know that it will make you literally indignant if I post something snarky or dismissive. So I do it. And …

• Important to say

MDM2 - - Community

Let me break something down for you: when you act like this, it makes me want to spite you - to actively seek out ways to tweak you and your "rules" and your demands. And so I do... there are situations where I could just shrug and say, "Well, I don't agree with that person," and move on - and usually, I do. But, sometimes, I think of people like you, and I know that it will make you literally indignant if I post something snarky or dismissive. So I do it. And you can rage all you want, it will …

• primeros ataques

MDM2 - - Bar

Let me break something down for you: when you act like this, it makes me want to spite you - to actively seek out ways to tweak you and your "rules" and your demands. And so I do... there are situations where I could just shrug and say, "Well, I don't agree with that person," and move on - and usually, I do. But, sometimes, I think of people like you, and I know that it will make you literally indignant if I post something snarky or dismissive. So I do it. And you can rage all you want, it will …

• Server Produccion

MDM2 - - The Tavern

Quote: “Originally posted by MDM2 Production/day W: 5.844.432 A: 11.270.784 D: 1.621.752 Stv3N: First and last warning... I will keep on eye on this subject. Quote: “§10 Account Sale The account contained in your possession remains the property of Rooks and Games™. It may not be sold by you neither auctioned nor otherwise disposed of. If your account present some damage despite the utmost care by a programming error, Rooks and Games™ is not obliged to pay any kind of compensation.” ” Let me brea…

• Server Produccion

MDM2 - - The Tavern

Production/day W: 5.844.432 A: 11.270.784 D: 1.621.752 Stv3N: First and last warning... I will keep on eye on this subject. Quote: “§10 Account Sale The account contained in your possession remains the property of Rooks and Games™. It may not be sold by you neither auctioned nor otherwise disposed of. If your account present some damage despite the utmost care by a programming error, Rooks and Games™ is not obliged to pay any kind of compensation.”

• Mass Membership Alliances unite!

• MDM2 vs ...

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

I'm pretty sure its him. But it doesnt really matter because I'm gonna punch him into the ground

• KB´s aus Langeweile :)

MDM2 - - Bar

youtube.com/watch?v=FlXtYb1xnds Source Code (79 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner[/CODE]Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner[/CODE]Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner

• MDM2 vs ...

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

1st Fight: Below 2nd Fight: vs Desert Eagle .50 MDM2 [-187-] vs Kakarott [-AJ-] Source Code (79 lines)Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner[/CODE]Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner[/CODE]Formatted with Kenny's CR-Scanner 172+240= 412 Söldner 412*1176= 484'512 Points lost The only thing left to say: Source Code (2 lines) edit:for hof rules enforced by demon accurate pointloss: MDM2 202272 Kakarott 297519 Total 499791

• TOP Wochenstatistik / Weekly Statistics

MDM2 - - Bar

tu dir kein zwang an, montag ist nicht so fern.

• TOP Wochenstatistik / Weekly Statistics

MDM2 - - Bar

wann gibts die nächste ausgabe?

• Minus Ressourcen ??

MDM2 - - Bugs

Hier wird ein anderer Bug aber dennoch hilfreicher Beitrag beschrieben: Und manchmal werden die ress falsch zugerechnet wenn man ein kopfgeld über mehrere gebäude abhebt. Das Kopfgeld wird richtig vom Konto abgerechnet aber nur ein kleiner teil wurde tatsächlich aufs gebäude hinzugefügt.

• I think a trading hub would be a great addition.

• Server Produccion

MDM2 - - The Tavern

Source Code (4 lines) 32 buildings

• producciones del server

MDM2 - - Bar

Is it fine if I talk in two languages? Ist es fein wenn ich inn zwei Sprachen rede? Alessius: yes thats is fine, TY