Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War rule

Xplorer - - Features & Ideas Discussion

The thing I said when the War rules were newly presented :D. Ofc there is no point in current rules , wars will last forever . And it is very strange that such an important issue still has not been solved .

• Rebuild faster NR , you are our hit trees

• Wonderful battle , meanwhile the server is boiling with attacks At least 2 big hits a day , keep it up . More will come from us , just waiting for our hit-trees (NR) to rebuild :rauch08: Enjoy )

• Wow wow wow , the hit of a history we have here . From 2 nd to 174 position . Good reconstruction.

• Spam World Cup

Xplorer - - Bar

If you paid attention World Cup logo looks like a facepalm ,who knows maybe it is not a coincidence )

• Cesc ( v|V|v ) VS Lunaky ( NR )

Xplorer - - Other Attacks

fantastic hit mate ) Lunaky , fast rebuild , stiddari needs you in the Olympics !!!

• Well ,I can't sleep with the tablet in hands refreshing my stiddari acc , like some do. Anyway , nice battle , this is the beauty of this game .

• Farms!

Xplorer - - The Tavern

Lol , NR begin to boast with "stolen resources " trying to compensate their troop losses .. Well actually every player can be attacked when he is off and taken out some resources , that proves that this person has a "real life" , and is busy , unlike some nerds from NR ..

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by Xplorer Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by Xplorer Players who got killed : Necro , Bomberox , CarlosFernando . Some NR players who are isolated from this war and hide their Mercs in far areas , like aleco, and they could be considered as out of this war . After killing the remaining players :Messam , Dezkiziado , lunaky and 1-2 other mediocre players the war could be ended by the victory of vVv . Lol …

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by Xplorer Players who got killed : Necro , Bomberox , CarlosFernando . Some NR players who are isolated from this war and hide their Mercs in far areas , like aleco, and they could be considered as out of this war . After killing the remaining players :Messam , Dezkiziado , lunaky and 1-2 other mediocre players the war could be ended by the victory of vVv . Lol , especially after catching the fastest NR runner lunaky ,we can almost c…

• Players who got killed : Necro , Bomberox , CarlosFernando . Some NR players who are isolated from this war and hide their Mercs in far areas , like aleco, and they could be considered as out of this war . After killing the remaining players :Messam , Dezkiziado , lunaky and 1-2 other mediocre players the war could be ended by the victory of vVv . Lol , especially after catching the fastest NR runner lunaky ,we can almost consider it as ended. As most understood NR tries to drag the war time as …

• new server / ???

Xplorer - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote: “Originally posted by Cesc Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC Ok, what do you think about: open an server 2 without modifiers in October. This Server will be merged into server 1 when it will end. In February (when i'm ready till then with the modifier combat system) i'll open an endless gameserver with modifiers. About 1 year later its possible to open a new server with modifiers and the option to merge it into the other server with modifiers.” Sounds perfect to me. =) Xplorer, the othe…

• new server / ???

Xplorer - - Suggestions and Ideas

So really players from current server will be able to transfer their accs to the new server ? And what is the point of creating it then ? Wasn't the new server supposed to start from 0 to all players ? IMO , the only serious handicap of this game is slow development and slow mission speed , which is more noticeable later on . Also the existence of only one unit which is superior to all others .... If you suggest the game to a random people who didn't play vendetta before, they will leave after 2…

• Wow wow , smn call an ambulance there Wonderful hit mate ,) bomber get rebuild fast ..

• Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Xplorer) >>> xx:xx:xx (۩CarlosFernando۩) Thu, 05.06.2014 - 11:52:48 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Rowdy 0 0 39 33 Knifer 0 0 16 14 Gunman 0 0 698 593 Spy 0 0 44 37 Mover 0 0 1 1 Carrier 0 0 38 32 Sniper 841 126 21 18 Mercenary 389 58 161 137 Scout 0 0 92 78 Attack index 5.942.028 * 82% = 4.872.463 1.751.533 * 83% = 1.453.772 Defense index 6.500.020 2.064.315 Chances of Winning 85% 15% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destr…

• lol , and this guy says we run . So what do you won't to prove with this attacks ? Prepare to be our farms ... Soon noob extermination begins ...

• Quote: “Originally posted by chuchu Quote: “Originally posted by Xplorer Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox Quote: “Original von Cesc Help with you? lol :D” Pobres muchachos, lo bueno es que descubrimos que tienen 10 años todos, xD” Ok Bomberox as I expected , to be honest you all now look like old grandmas who are sitting on the benches and gossip about other's business . Probably Google Translator generated a false conversion , so you couldn't catch 2 important words from my previous post w…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox Quote: “Original von Cesc Help with you? lol :D” Pobres muchachos, lo bueno es que descubrimos que tienen 10 años todos, xD” Ok Bomberox as I expected , to be honest you all now look like old grandmas who are sitting on the benches and gossip about other's business . Probably Google Translator generated a false conversion , so you couldn't catch 2 important words from my previous post which explain everything . Well now I should use more elementary phrases t…

• Quote: “Originally posted by Bomberox gente nueva en vvv?? que paso? necesitan mas ayuda? no era que no sabiamos jugar??” ...Some abashment could be noticed in your comment , actually it is not your business to discuss who enters and goes out of our alliance . Your comment could have been "somehow" reasonable if WE started the war not you , and then you could complain for us receiving reinforcements and so on . But the fact is that we don't pay a "hyper-attention" to this war as you do ,presumab…

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK La verdad que ya estaba hasta estresado de que se me escaparan la gente de vVv. Que daño ha hecho al juego lo de mover las tropas al 50%. 24 horas horas haciendo fleetsaving se tiran. @Cesc all your family, except explorer and u, 24 h doing fleetsaving. They run always. 20 mercs vs 20 mercs run...40 vs 65 run...i dont know how is funny to them, play so. it is normal that run of me, but isn´t o run that players with less points They wait that u hit all our fami…