Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 962.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• evolution of the game

MDM2 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from DonSacha: “I have had a series of ideas for the game. a real evolution of the game! the game is too static, we must make the game more dynamic Currently the game is based in the growth strategy of the account and attack other players. why only this? if you could create new options, for example: - create company (create the company, in which invest in the resources, to after receive profit)[This doesnt seem any different from normal buildings. I build a Waffenkammer(invest resources) a…

• I want to raise a number of issues and make my own suggestion. 1. In english the unit is called scout but in german its attentäter. Those two are not the same at all and don't translate into eachother. 2. The scout is a great unit because he can scout(quick info on enemy units) but he can also be an assassin(attentäter style go shoot some stuff down), its a very versatile unit that adds a lot of depth compared to when Gameforge hosted their version of vendetta. It might have been only intended f…

• ich krieg dieses gefühl jedesmal wenn ich aufs board komme. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHX3I7BBpsM

• DonSacha [Lucky] Vs Bregolas [M-W]

MDM2 - - Hall of Fame

uBYcfuo.png Donsacha has mercenaries with 73.365 defense points while bregolas has around 87.500. This is a difference of ~14000 defense points per mercanery.

• DonSacha [Lucky] Vs Bregolas [M-W]

MDM2 - - Hall of Fame

are you not intelligent enough to post the full report? jWwK1ae.png Hard to read these numbers and they arent tidely formated -I ysLErM2.png Round Di Combattiment 1-3 are missing -I E2YzQnJ.png Badly posted numbers again -I 7vQMi91.png Analysis of points lost presented in good format. +1 This Battlereport thread is badly designed in its format. Great battle too bad we dont see the part where 100.000.000points got destroyed. I rate this post with negative two points. Mark: -2 [negativ two]

• sell weapons

MDM2 - - Resources Trade

selling nudes for $$$$ Warned for spam - Illia5

• primeros ataques

MDM2 - - Bar

just to clarify, donsacha has 70000mercenaries with 73000 defense points.

• primeros ataques

MDM2 - - Bar

bravo sasha, 73k def mercenaries are scary.

• Badboys, empezo la caceria

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

Combat Report: 07.01.2016 13:21:28 全球火災戰士 Mercenary 5500 Destroyed: 0 vs. Maty Dezkiziado Carrier 150 Destroyed: 150 Mercenary 461 Destroyed: 461 Captured Resources: 945.482 Weapons, 938.034 Ammunition, 954.000 Alcohol, 1.366.113 Dollar POINTS LOST 全球火災戰士 lost a total of 0 points. Maty Dezkiziado lost a total of 549,786 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Why the rules are sh!t

MDM2 - - Spamcorner

happy new year

• primeros ataques

MDM2 - - Bar

Combat Report: 26.12.2015 14:37:15 MDM2 Spy 1 Destroyed: 0 Mercenary 7000 Destroyed: 0 vs. Chuchu Rowdy 31 Destroyed: 31 Knifer 35 Destroyed: 35 Spy 114 Destroyed: 114 Mover 53 Destroyed: 53 Carrier 219 Destroyed: 219 Mercenary 584 Destroyed: 584 Captured Resources: 2.148.645 Weapons, 0 Ammunition, 549.000 Alcohol, 2.293.417 Dollar POINTS LOST MDM2 lost a total of 0 points. Chuchu lost a total of 699,098 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer yay im useful fighter

• Why the rules are sh!t

MDM2 - - Spamcorner

Quote: “​Dude,... , under which standards you say that he[kim jong] is dictator?!” Quote: “To be honnest with you, I thought my mother is dictator too, when she wouldn't let me play football with my wet t-shirt, now I am healthy man :)))​” Thats funny man. but just to be clear: Under this standard Kim Jong is definetly a dictator.

• Why the rules are sh!t

MDM2 - - Spamcorner

I wish I would understand the ratata meme cause it looks funny as fuck Heres a foto of mitt romney 29927598974.jpg

• Translation Version 0.13.0

MDM2 - - In Progress

vacation.restriction.attack Quote: “Son atagindan beri %1$ saat(ler) geçmesi gerekiyor” vacation.restriction.active Quote: “Son tatil modundan %1$s geçmesi gerekiyor​” Military Service Quote: “Askerlik Görevi Adamlarin artik ev islerinde yarismakla görevli. Bu askerlerinin maasini düsürür ve evin finansinda pozitif etkisi olur.<b> Her 1 levelda maasi 1% düsür</b>​” Motor Technology Quote: “​Araç Teknolojisi Araçlarında ki motorların yakıt enjeksiyonunu optimize ederek daha az yakıt tüketimini sa…

• Why the rules are sh!t

MDM2 - - Spamcorner

All I want for christmas is to have the allianz beserk to be banned from the game As we all know Beserk has North Korean inspired allianz page. This is quite offensive due to the crimes of humanity that the DPRK is doing in the 21st century. Just think of the labor camps or the production of Begonia 'Kimjongilhwa' in the middle of winter. §1 of the game rules states Quote: “- It is forbidden the naming (in terms of usernames, building names, alliances and buildings images, etc.) and descriptions…

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

I wish somebody would give me a top 10 account so I can go hunt 4kk rabbits.

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

ஓ மனிதன் இந்த குழந்தை அழிக்கப்பட்டது. அநேகமாக இன்னும் தாக்குதல்கள் இருக்கும்.

• Cost of the mission

MDM2 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

We already agreed on a cost reduction and it has been implemented.

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

Lo primero es lo primero. Kwiatkowski/crazy es una persona muy tonto. Él se prohibió por abusar herramienta GO para su beneficio personal por primera vez. antes del vencimiento de esta prohibición ya está publicando nueva información en un foro externo, mostrando evidencias sobre Maty. Así que se quedó prohibido durante 23 años. Eso es muy divertido y burlándose de él es parte de cotizar en la picota. En segundo lugar. En cuanto a la evidencia de que Kwiatkowski/crazy proporcionado en un servido…

MDM2 - - Other Attacks

El hazmerreír del servidor. 8eBgGwr.png JAHAHAHAHHAH KEKEKEKEKEKE LATER DAWG this is spam, you won a notice, Greetings EMPTY