Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SPACE CADET PRESENTS First of all, this hit is posted on request by Space Cadet. After a long period of chasing him, talking with him in PM finally dreamwalker got hit. Why that long? Well, the guy likes to run no matter who attacks him. He was in top 5 after building his fleet for more then 2 years, and in that time he didnt make a single HOF hit, beside last couple of days he "farmed" title points of alot smaller banned and inactive people, to make him look "nicer" on title highscore, Oh what …

• A hit is a hit, no matter the outcome, but its always nice to win Now to rebuild

• Starscream presents Hello again...well..after some time. Another hit, but this time i "lose", well atleast on points, but i am happy with the result considering agains what amount of defence and shity useless fleet i was going. I dont like defence, and i always try to build a proper fleet, meaning an attacking fleet. What you see here from my opponent its a defensive turtle fleet, and i still dont get it why? The server is dead whats the damn point in building that kind of "fleet"? In short. We …

• The problem is, most people dont have/cannot keep up with our research/training and index of troops/fleet, so they try to recoup that with building camos that are alot cheaper but give big attack index in massive numbers. But then you have a problem, you have a fleet of lets say 500k camos sitting on your planet and you cant move them, well tehnicaly you can, but its so damn expensive and slow its a pain in the ass, unless you have uber economy or farm alot. So in the end they just mass produce …

• Great cleaning guys and a great HOF, Sadly one had to suicide, but one less player full of camos and defence in top. More will come

• You wanna know an funny fact just to get you an idea how this server looks and that people beside us seems to play farmville. Top 10 combined(not incuding DT) players HAVE LESS TITLE POINTS(destroyer fleet) then me alone, reade carefully COMBINED!

• What other players? We quit you will have a server or atleast a TOP 15 where they would be competing who has most the points and camos, no attacks would happen, we are the only one trying to keep this game alive and also have fun. Declare war to an alliance just becouse we wanna get one player? Well then can we declare simultanius wars to a couple of alliances?

• Or better yet, remove the bashing rule only for lets say top 10 or 15. That way other little guys are safer.

• I will explain why i am proposing/asking for that and what terms. As all of you know player base on universe is not big, its a small community and we ran into a problem recently, that practicaly NONE wants to fight againts us. We have a top 15 where everyone beside our players(DT) dont wanna attack or do anything..they just build. The problem starts when we wanna attack them, when we wanna hit them. The run always and 5 attacks per planet in 24h is noth sufficient for us to get them. At one time…

• Quote from LittleDreamer: “Dogs are barking and the caravan goes on I have some rebuilding to do because of those camos ” Sure you do...without all those camos even i would have taken him down. But those camos hurt..and most people build them thinking it will keep them safe.

• Congratulations LD on your attack A Great HOF Attack doesent have anything to do with you getting banned. You didnt get banned becouse of us, but becouse of your multi, and before that you bashed, so its your own fault. The ban for your offence is 1 month without VMODE.

• Server-Ladezeiten

Starscream - - Bugs

Why dont you add capcha? At random times during gameplay, or when we log in, also seems you didnt fix the cookie and catche corrupt, i need atleast once a day clear cookis and catche for universe to be able to login

• Server-Ladezeiten

Starscream - - Bugs

So he is still trying, or the bot is configured to try He will need to reconfigure it.

• Server-Ladezeiten

Starscream - - Bugs

Server speed,network, his PC...depends how complex the actual pass is, it could take a few months if the pass is easy to a couple of years, even more

• Server-Ladezeiten

Starscream - - Bugs

Haha bruteforce the pass, well that would take anyways a long time

• Server-Ladezeiten

Starscream - - Bugs

Cant you track down the ID, or atleast IP of packets so you can estimate who and how?

• BATALLA

Starscream - - Other Attacks

Are you guys kidding me? I send an identical message to both spectra and steven about loquis bashing, i included even the attacks that i got from radikalix. Spectra replied: no subject report message [AW] [GO] Spectra 15.02.2017 20:02:28 I'll investigate and take appropriate action. Thanks for the report. Then the other day i sent him again that loqui is continuosly bashing, from that day none contacted me, or anyone, or did ban loqui, and steven you and me both know banning someone for bashing …

• [Project] New themed Game

Starscream - - Polls

There is no historical game under this wing, thats why it will possibly expand in that way. I am for a new game server, aslong as its something new.

Starscream - - Polls

Spartans where part of Greece right, but they can alone have their own theme, due to them being the best elite units.

Starscream - - Polls

Quote from Prett: “Quote from Starscream: “Also, please the new themed game, please OPTIMISE the units/fleet/troops or whatever we will have, becouse the format in stiddari works, but in universe doesent, due to camos and noahs. So please stick with format of stiddari, so that there is one the stomngest unit, or optimise the format where we can and need to use several units in the end game, but not in the way is right now, with noahs and camos. ” I don't think so... U4k works better than stiddar…