Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 560.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from KaRmA: “Entonces tendran que informar a un GO Empty trabajate un poco la presentacion Apuestas River Vs Boca Las apuestas serán de 500k Dolar por Jugador * Nick * Apuesta * Empty * Boca * Maty * Boca * Ganger * Boca * Mr.AngelPro * Junior * Chuchu * Junior Apuestas Totales: 2.500.000 Dolar Los ganadores se repartirán el bote en partes iguales Tambien os hechare una mano con el tema del GO @TheDarkSide The Community is making a Bet game for the match River Vs B…

• Quote from Broas: “Sejam muito bem vindos. Faço minhas as palavras do Liberty!” Vai dormir pah!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Reabro el Hilo!!!!! Después de mucha reflexión, he decidido cortar los mensajes desde el punto en que esto empezó a quedar feo. Llega a un punto que ya no se sabe de quien es la culpa o quien ha provocado mas y quien ha provocado menos, y para evitar fallos en los nuestros criterios, es mejor así. Los mensajes no fueran borradas pero movidas para un hilo en la sección de la Administración, con el objetivo de se quedaren como una prueba que puede justificar mas tarde medidas que tengan que ser to…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from KroniK: “Si, la familia HELL copa todo el HALL OF FAME con sus batallas 8o” Era imposible @KroniK . Se miras el TOP 20 del Hall of Fame, esta todo ocupado con HOFs de tu nueva Familia y tambien de la Familia donde huiste para escapar a una Guerra. Así que no queremos hacerte competencia, all mighty @KroniK ! En mi país es costumbre decir: "mas habla quien tiene que se le diga"...

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Me sorprende (pero al mismo tiempo me encanta) como es que después de ciertas situaciones (digamos que todo menos legales) pasadas tanto en el foro como en el juego hay personas que todavía siguen con la moral toda para venir aquí siempre a "sacar el pecho"!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Cuidado con los "delphins" (quizás crías de dragones)... Ellos andan por ahí... E san cada vez mas y mayores!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from KaRmA: “y que es ese delphin que hay debajo de todos los del Team? Eso es nuevo o es la primera vez que me doy cuenta¿” Es un CUERVO!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (cuervo)! Y ya lo habías visto pero en otra cosa relacionada con el Team. Y es nuevo... Apareció hace 10 minutos!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from DemoN: “SirParaghe ha dejado el cargo de GO. Así que esto esta por mi cuenta. Solo tienen que me informar al final como se queda, y cuanto cabe a cada uno de los vencedores y yo me encargare de pasar esa información a la Team de GOs traducido en ingles para que todo sea oficial! ;)” Al final creo que @EMPTY se puede encargar de eso!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

SirParaghe ha dejado el cargo de GO. Así que esto esta por mi cuenta. Solo tienen que me informar al final como se queda, y cuanto cabe a cada uno de los vencedores y yo me encargare de pasar esa información a la Team de GOs traducido en ingles para que todo sea oficial!

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

@DonSacha and also, in my point of view... An Alliance that declares War, must go with the motivation of winning that War and do everything to make the other Alliance step back. The Alliance to whom was declared (sometimes is even less powerful) has to stand has they can... The ways of winning a War is by dissolution of the other Alliance or if the other Alliance surrender. The ending of a War is needed, because if you imagine a bigger Alliance and more powerful that just declared War to a much …

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from DonSacha: “the problem is this: if an alliance is committed to ghost the troops for 24 hours for a week, the war is ending... this rule is made for cowards!!! ” I understand.... The problem is that we never gonna have Rules that please everybody... By one side we want to have a winner in a War. By the other side the War will never have an end or conclusion and there are two Alliances too stubborn (the PDC vs POLLOS is running almost since the beginning of the server).

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

I should drink less coffee... I started to suffer of flashbacks... And it came to my mind a person that not just was on the Team of Stiddari when this Rules were approved (and not just agree with them), but even translated them to his own language... ... May be I am getting crazy and dream about this...

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Quote from DonSacha: “nono... PDC Win. Please Pollos don't call Admin Board, don't cry please!” You should solve that ingame. Like I said, you can Declare War again and make the other Family surrender (next time). Or even with the War finished, nobody can stop you of having attacks between your Alliances and keep your "campaign". It's up to you! But according to the Official Rules of the Game, there is no winners so far! And what is important about all of this is: be careful, at the moment, the …

• Not that would be needing to make this post, but just to clearify: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo). (...) - If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule E…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

DemoN - - Spamcorner

Not that would be needing to make this post, but just to clearify: Quote: “§5 End of the War The War ends when one of the parts involved in the War declares itself as defeated (by posting it on the thread [War Declaration]) by its Capo or SubCapo and the Alliance enemy declares that accepts the surrender (by its Capo or SubCapo). (...) - If the War gets silent for more than 7 days , meaning, if not relevant Battle Reports are appearing, then this War is considered as ended and the Bashing Rule E…

• [ABIERTAS] Solicitudes para Moderador

DemoN - - Board News

Solicitudes para Moderador Están abiertas las solicitudes para entrar en el Equipo del Foro board.stiddari.com, ¿listo para el desafío? Tienes algún tiempo libre y ganas de ayudar una comunidad? Lee con atención las requisitos exigidos, se los cumples todos, envía la solicitud y de pronto analizaremos tu perfil. Requisitos exigidos para Moderador: 1. - Tener mas de 18 anos para ser Moderador. 2. - Analiza el tuyo tempo por que ser Moderador exige dedicación e tempo libre. 3. - Necesario ser paci…

• [ABERTAS] Candidaturas para Moderador

DemoN - - Board News

Candidaturas para Moderador Estão abertas as candidaturas para entrar na Equipa do Fórum board.stiddari.com! Sentes-te pronto para este desafio? Tens algum tempo livre e vontade de ajudar a comunidade? Lê com atenção os requisitos exigidos, e se achas que os preenches todos, basta enviar a candidatura e analisaremos o teu perfil o mais breve possível. Requisitos necessários para ser Moderador: 1.- Ter mais de 18 anos de idade. 2.- Analisar bem o tempo disponível, ser Moderador exige dedicação e …

• [APERTE] Candidature per Moderatore

DemoN - - Board News

Candidature per Moderatore Le candidature per il staff dello Forum board.stiddari.com sono aperte! Sei pronto per la sfida? Avete tempo libero e voglia di aiutare la comunità? Leggere attentamente i requisiti richiesti, e se sono tutti soddisfatti, basta inviare la richiesta e analizzeremo il tuo profilo il più presto possibile. Requisiti necessari per essere un moderatore: 1.- Avere più di 18 anni . 2.- Analizzare il proprio tempo, essere un moderatore richiede dedizione e tempo libero. 3.- E '…

• Feliz cumpleaños amigo, espero que la pases bien. Un abrazo

• Quote from Mandrache: “io o lasciato il game , per una gestione molto superficiale (a piacimento ) del forum e del game .” I just would like to remind you that, first of all this is a project in development. It is far away to be finished. So when the server opened we had even less means than we have today. Since the opening of the server, not just a GO TOOL was created (thanks to @RaVenC ) to track illegalities on the game but also was created a system of how to act and studied guidelines and tu…