Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Illia5 - - Hall of Fame

Dear Stiddari-Community, in only four days time our server 1 will have been online for one whole year! This occasion calls for celebration. It is with great pleasure that I present you today the first annual "Best Alliance Voting" to honor the best of the best with an official title. Who is allowed to vote? To avoid cheating you're allowed to vote if you have either been registered with the stiddari board for at least 6 months or for 2 months and have at least posted 5 comments before the openin…

• Best Player Voting - 2014

Illia5 - - Hall of Fame

Dear Stiddari-Community, in only four days time our server 1 will have been online for one whole year! This occasion calls for celebration. It is with great pleasure that I present you today the first annual "Best Player Voting" to honor the best of the best with an official title. Who is allowed to vote? To avoid cheating you're allowed to vote if you have either been registered with the stiddari board for at least 6 months or for 2 months and have at least posted 5 comments before the opening …

• How it is possible ??!

Illia5 - - The Tavern

He has been growing steadily by 200.000 points/day. That is 170 mercenaries/day. That is $8.500.000/day. Let's say he has an average production of $4.000.000/day. If he actually attacks with 1.000 carriers 3 times a day then he only needs to find $1.500 per carrier to achieve that type of growth (plus the attacking cost of course). What (other than someone taking the time to farm that much) is so unrealistic about that?

• 3,5x-1, I believe. RaVenC posted the formula in some suggestion or bug thread before he patched it. edit: My bad, didn't realise you were asking for the distance. I didn't even know there was a limitation like that and if there is how can people have buildings in 1:1/50:50 without starting there?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Mina saiko arigato ka-ka-ka-kawaii! youtube.com/watch?v=GYCM56oDr1k

• Badboys, empezo la caceria

Illia5 - - Other Attacks

One more post about this topic in here by either of you two ("Ezio"; Stv3n) and I'll be asking Nahual to give you more than just a warning for spam. You both should know that this is not the place (if there even is one) to have this conversation (again ...).

• Quote from Matacapullos: “This thread is about the battle between lunaky and Bregolas.” Last warning!!! Focus the discussion on the battle or move it somewhere else!

• Okay guys, time to get back on track with this thread. No more talk about how many accounts Maty has had or who Ezio might be ingame! Dial back on the provocations and keep it relevant to the war or you will receive warnings.

• Note about who will win the war

Illia5 - - Politics

There is no need to open a new thread for something that would fit perfectly in either of the HELL vs. Berserk threads. Closed.

• Please use the PM function for things like this in the future. Closed.

• Game Over!

Illia5 - - Presentation & Farewells

Not gonna lie, I'll miss you a little bit. You're a chill dude. Have fun in your real life.

• Quote from robbyatmlc: “Is your dislike to represent you cannot be impartial like sibs post backed you on? Seems like a weird time for that...” That's something that you can ask him via PM! This thread is about the war, not about why someone pressed the like or dislike button. If I'd have to guess it would be because Dannyto's message could be replaced with a hit of the like button on Demon's post. Please refrain from commenting on things that have nothing to do with the war itself in this threa…

• Formel 1 Spiel

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Auswertung: Source Code (1 line)

• Formel 1 Spiel

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

START ?(

• Why has nobody posted the hit vs. TheDarkSide yet?

• 1 to 10.000

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

10.000-9.989 is 11 :s 92

• youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek

• Testserver updated | 0.10.4

Illia5 - - Testserver Feedback

Quote from Stv3N: “I still dont approve of the abbreviations.” It's technically not even abbreviated. Afro Samurai has 1.145.104 points right now and the highscore lists it as 1.15*10^6. That's the same amount of characters.

• Happy birthday!

• youtube.com/watch?v=2ikK5docONc