Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Internacional Spam!!

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Butts! Glad I could help.

• Quote from CannabisKid: “I agree on the comma instead of period. It makes spreadsheeting easier, as you dont have to convert everything by hand.” Or y'all 'murcians could just learn to do it the right way! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark [/sarcasm] I agree with Stv3N that giving the option to switch between dots and commas seems like a lot of effort for a small gain, but it certainly wouldn't hurt anyone if it existed.

• Der RavenC geht arbeiten ?!?

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Da war keine Frage, er hat gesagt: "Deswegen bitten wir immer um etwas Geduld." [wenn es Probleme gibt]

• Wer hat den längsten ...

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

Naja, für einen einzigen Versuch während ich noch im Bett liege gar nicht mal so schlecht.

• Quote from Starscream: “ Max Iron Storage is 374 Max Lut Storage is 529 Max Hydro Storage is 281 and requires 47.3M IRON, 78.9M LUT and 39.4M HYDRO...and gives capacity of 42.1M HYDRO...” That is correct, I didn't double check if Fe or Lut could be hindering the H² storage and just went of an (apparently poorly made) estimation. 355 it is after all.

• If my math isn't betraying me 366 should be the highest amount of planets you can get. The hydrogen tank can reach lvl 299 before the costs exceed the amount that can be stored. That allows you to research colonization technology to lvl 105, which allows you to colonize 366 planets. That being said, reaching the required level of storage/research will take at least a decade. 200 Planets are probably the highest you can get at a reliable pace (only requiring hydrogen tank lvl 90).

• I object to this

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

I'm pretty sure I had already banned him by the time you made this thread, but I'm glad you agree with my decision. p.s. You only changed the name of the link in your post, not the url that it links you to when you click it.

• radikalix is here :)

Illia5 - - Presentation & Farewells

MEcSISM.png

• I think this has gone far enough, so I'll just close up here (at least for the moment). Can't give you people even the slightest bit of freedom before it turns into a shitstorm ...

• KaRmA Vs R2D2[PDC] | -12.393.828

Illia5 - - Hall of Fame

Begs the question why there had to be a second thread to begin with if it was to be closed within 17 hours of its creation ...

• In Berserkers we like to party

Illia5 - - Bar

Quote from Shaggy: “Well then, you don't want to give us the names of all the great players who left the game ? :D” Just to name some Berserkers: Vito Bennito Denny TheDarkSide 3 of the most active farmers of the entire server, to the point where others oppenly called them cheaters because they couldn't understand how anyone could farm that much.

• Unit Rebalancing

Illia5 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from Terminator: “ To build only stealth bomber would be a bit strupid. Ever calculated the cost to fly with an army of them? So they would be a dead fleet... like towers.” That's why I explicitly said that it would be good for the people that only want to gather points and not attack others. Quote from Terminator: “ In space4k the modifiers brought the bonus that they can attack first. So if you have 10000 stealth bomber you can attack them with 100 renegades which will destroy a few of t…

• Unit Rebalancing

Stealth Bomber look abolutely unbeatable compared to what they cost (They even benefit the most from researches making them stronger and stronger as time goes on). I suppose their strength is counteracted by their consumption, but if people who only want to gather points end up massing up Stealth Bombers it'll be difficult to cost efficiently get rid of them. Massing Renegades to attack into the Stealth Bombers would work in small numbers (if the modifiers stayed the same as in the earlier scree…

• And lord knows we wouldn't want our children to see fully dressed women, the likes of which they see on a daily bases in their kids shows on TV. Now how about we start getting back to topic guys? Apparently some people struggle with keeping a conversation civil unless it is strictly kept to exactly what the thread is about.

• Radikalix wonder why wife left him :)

Illia5 - - Bar

My guess is because you don't know how to spell soulmate.

• Daily Loginbonus

Quote from Orgi69: “bitte ml auf deutsch ... mein English ist eher schlecht !” Der Herr Rabe unterbreitet uns hier den Vorschlag Spieler dafür zu belohnen, wenn sie sich täglich einloggen. Mit jedem aufeinanderfolgenden Tag vergrößert sich hierbei der Bonus bis er seine maximale Stufe nach 7 Tagen erreicht hat. Er bringt dabei ein paar Vorschläge wie z.B. schnellere Forschungs-/Gebäudebauzeiten, einen Prozentualen Bonus auf Att oder Def oder eine leicht erhöhte Rohstoffproduktion. Der Effekt sol…

• Ataques Valientes

Illia5 - - Bar

@Shaggy @Temistocles In the future please make use of the edit button and don't post 2 comments in a row.

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Illia5 - - Spamcorner

None of them?

• This isn't a spam thread, the 7 days rule does not apply since the most recent battles aren't that old yet.

• "I am too dumb to tell people to get back on track before they start insulting each other"-guy strikes again! Get back to the topic. This thread is about MW vs. BadBoys, please keep it like that.