Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• GOODBYE ML

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Closed. Reason is clear.

• @Dannato Choose your words carefully... I would expect a banned player to tread more carefully but clearly you guys don't learn.

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

2520!

• siamo tornati

Stv3N - - Taverna Italiana

Quote from Nykk: “sono tornati gli italiani!! Permaban entro il primo mese dato a 1.01 ” I wonder if you've learned..

• Really!? 3 Posts with tons of CRs; destroyed troops & stolen resources.... First, there is a rule that says "It is prohibited to double post" Second, maybe next time you could spend half the time you did to create the posts and input them into excel and only show the totals here... It wouldn't be SO annoying that way. Next time there is such and abusive double post that has so much things that it turns into spam, it will be directly warned. It hurts my eyes!

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Looks like no one understands, Spam & offtopic is not allowed here. Closed!

• Hall of Fame | Rules

Stv3N - - Stiddari

Hall of Fame Rules Combat Thread 1. The title of the thread should be presented as follows: Quote: “Nickname[Aliance Tag] Vs Nickname[Alliance Tag] -500.000 Points ” 2. You post must have a good presentation so the battle can be viewed correctly. It is recomended your present your battle the following way: Quote: “Attacker Vs Defender Quote: “Clasification before battle ” Quote: “Within a quote add your combat report, if you wish you may add a screenshot of the battle report ” Quote: “Clasificat…

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Game Bans

Stv3N - - Server 2: New York

Dear Community, This situation is starting to be annoying. There is not one ban, that the player doesn't PM me saying he didn't know and if he can be unbanned. The Rules are there to be followed, just because you do not read them after I've told the community to do it multiple times, this does not excuse anyone from following them. In the case of Stiddari, the games are in all the languages of the Game, so there is NO excuse. Bans will NOT be removed just because you want a second chance. Follow…

• I would recommend you read HoF rules, this Combat Report does not follow the rules and therefore will not be taken into consideration unless it is modified. Thread will be closed if not updated within 24 hours.

• HowTo: Correctly Protest a ban/warning

Stv3N - - HowTo

In the following HowTo tutorial I will explain how to correctly protest against a ban/warning that has been applied by a Staff Member. Clearly the board rules state the following: Quote from Stv3N: “ 12. - Discussions about warnings and bans are not allowed, threads with this subjects are immediately closed and the insistence on continuing to open this kind of threads can lead to warnings. Whenever you want to complain about a warning and/or ban received, you must contact the person who applied …

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• El Bar de MOE !!

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Looks like the hammer has come down images

• Legione Felix VS BUD SPENSER

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Quote from bibitannaro: “example: Bibit writes: you are a noob = ban Any other player writes: you are a noob = regular ” This is your last warning, I've already warned you multiple times, stop provoking staff members and disregarding board rules. From this point on, you will be warned every time a board rules is broken.