Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [GO]Bud Spencer

Stv3N - - Team News

Dear Community, Today I'm here to explain to the community the reason for the ban on the account [GO]Bud and the measures that have been and will be taken with this player. Unfortunately it came to my attention by a reported message that this Team Member had been sharing sensitive information with his alliance. This shared information does not put any player at risk within the game, since a GO has a limited account, therefore he can not see any information that would give himself or his alliance…

• Its true but most don't have the knowledge, it's clear if you know what your doing and how to do it you can get do it for a long time without getting caught. But those users don't concern since they that know how to do it prefer to play clean and anyway those that do know can be counted with one hand. The problem is like they say in Spain "Hecha la ley, hecha la trampa" We internally had a policy about Multi IP but it looks like it's time to change.

• I totally understand your opinion, and clearly no user will ever have real proof, since it's impossible, but the key word is repetitive, example: IV been getting many reports of players attacks arriving at the same time, Iv explained that the important time is when an attack is sent. If I check the player and find something that looks strange then this information is passed onto Ravenc he can solve the issue within minutes since he knows where to look. If I don't find anything I will inform the …

• I have talked to RaVeNC today, unfortunately it was not for something good; He shared with me his disappointment with the community because of the repetive misconduct (Cheating, Insults, etc). This clearly is not a good sign for the community because currently his moral is low towards all Games & Servers. In the last month's ever time he has been online it's been because he has had to investigate problems with players, this means that instead of investing his free time to improve the Development…

• Quote from tonylogry: “Thanks for the reply as for the demonstration of the ban, at least for the permanent ban I think it's right to give explanations ... thanks for your attention. ” Perm banned users are normally the hardest to give proof, that depends of Ravenc since normally he gives them, example: Script user, how do you prove to him without giving away how you caught him? If you do, then next time it will be harder to catch him since he will learn from the experience. @Irys I'll think abo…

• Quote from tonylogry: “it would be nice to have the spy option it would be nice to have a section in the forum in which to insert the evidence of any Ban it would be nice to have a more present admin ” 1. Once again, those are game features something I can not change. 2. We have an internal section with evidence of all bans, since the log rotation resets ever 30 days (Although RaVeNC has access to a log that does not renew) it's not possible to show proof of every ban since this would help the c…

• Quote from Irys: “- better protection for beginners - better trading rules inside alliance Members - Change the IP Rules... (So much multi Accounts) Edit. ” Please explain the idea of alliance trading rules, sounds interesting. The protection for newbie, how would you apply that as a rule? Since newbie protection is something the game automatically does. Normally if the game does it automatically there is no need for a rule since you can't do it.

• Quote from Irys: “- New Icons pls xD - reactivate Alliance Options - Change the IP Rules... (So much multi Accounts) ” Rules , there other is Ravencs section. So your last is valid, I already had planned a small modification, but something else may be good to be added.

• Dear Community; Ever so often it's good to review Game/Board Rules , Game/Board Bans , etc. Iv already listed a couple (Internal Board) and would be good to count with the communities opinion so that when the modifications are done, it's all in the same day. If there is something that you think is outdated or should be changed please don't be shy to post here. Best Regards The Administration Ps. Any Spam or offtopic will be directly deleted.

• BOT... or maybe not BOT ... boh

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Since you lack to understand. Thread Closed! What ever explanation you may want do it privately via a conversation with Ravenc.

Stv3N - - The Tavern

If you all start using this thread to acuse, provoque, Insult, etc. Like you normally do I will close this thread and it will be the last one opened about the subject. You want RaVeNC to read this and respond, I will allow it but respect the community and behave like adults.

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Ravenc

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “Quote from Stv3N: “This method is legal and used by most of the players from the community. As I have said, this is not the reason those players are banned for bot using, RaVeNC is aware of this method an d you must talk with him. ” then you made a serious mistake, because we have ALWAYS AND ONLY USED THIS METHOD! ” Can you at least read when I write... This is not the reason for the ban, all the community does the same... You must talk to Ravenc. I have made no mist…

Stv3N - - The Tavern

This method is legal and used by most of the players from the community. As I have said, this is not the reason those players are banned for bot using, RaVeNC is aware of this method an d you must talk with him.

• Bueno, va siendo hora de calmaros... El tiempo solo dirá el futuro de cada uno

• Changing Rules

Stv3N - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

In conclusion: What are the rule change you are asking for? All this argument because you don't want the rules applied but then again your asking me to apply them immediately but then again I'm must consider the size of the community.... Now you will understand why you will not get a nice reply from me, you can point all your fingers and I will not lose my time getting into your games, I can't write English, I've got a big ego, etc, etc YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT, CONGRATS! Anything else to add before I…

• Changing Rules

Now you made me cry... Since I find it hard to read I couldn't get to the constructive criticism too much gibberish in between. At least you sold your self well, maybe I'll think about retirement and giving it to you Anyway... Unfortunately when everyone registered to play the game they agree the rules, too late now to say you didn't understand them.. especially when those players warned are very old in the community. As I said, any complaints about the way the board is run, you can do them to …

• Changing Rules

Well at least here you found the correct place to comment, at least your warnings helped you in that. Congrats Now to the subject, a moderator can comment where he/she wants, and take the decision he/she sees fit. Just because people like you we have rules and mods, keep the good work up and I won't get bored. Keep provoking me, warnings accumulate my friend

• Shaytan vs. Pablo......Del Piero

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

We will warn when we wish, we do not live 24h looking at this board, and many times we even debate the actions to take. Lastly, IV allways said the same, if you all show respect we will do the same, but if everyone decides to do what they want we will start to moderate as the rules state, no buts... Thread Closed, the HoF does not follow the HoF rules and the purpose of this post is only to provoke.

• Shaytan vs. Pablo......Del Piero

Stv3N - - Other Attacks

Well it looks like you have not learned, wrong place for Warning debate. Maybe this time you will get the point