Search Results

Search results 921-940 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Warning thread

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Thread reviewed and i will now reopen in case someone would like to continue the subject (Warnings Table) Please avoid off topic and try to communicate in an appropriate manner. Quote from Stubigman: “Oh also one thing to add i think if players banned for multi accounting then 3 days or so is not acceptable. If the rules are so closely watched for pushing then i believe multi accounting should be banned for longer as this is a direct attempt to cheat that cannot be mistaked. Especially if there …

• Warning thread

Sorry everyone, that iv been offline these days and have not been able to attend this situation but i will do it now, starting with this post. I will start with the subject of this thread. Quote from bergholt: “s there so a place where we can see if we have got a warning before we get banned.” The Team has an Internal Warnings Table that we update and check frequently, this table is not public because its not very nice that everyone can see why you have been warned and in case of a misunderstand…

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from saintmilo: “25, ya es navidad. todos juntos vamos a brindarpor ruanda, etiopía, en venezuela o en la indiahoy mueren niños, ¡felíz navidad!.navidades de hambre y dolor. ha nacido el hijo de dios.el mesías que nos guía, ofrece su filosofía.nadie entiende al hijo de dios.mi familia comienza a cantar , en el ambiente hay felicidaden compañia vamos a olvidar la agonía de los pueblosdonde no hay navidad.cantemos hermanos todos juntos hacia el vaticano.suelta prenda. ¡coño!, que mueren niño…

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from SexyZexi: “365” ”

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Quote from SexyZexi: “365”

• Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!! as part of Universe4k Administration i would like to wish all the community: In these Special Holidays that we ALL enjoy once a year its the best moment to reunite with our loved ones. There is no difference of race /colour /age / gender / language we are all equal on this day and we all enjoy equally. Merry_Christmas_and_Happy_New_Year_2015_2560_192.jpg Universe4k Wishes EVERYONE a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year; ENJOY!! The Administration, @RaVenC Project M…

• Espionage Probe

Ok, i agree but mostly disagree. a Espionage Probe is the only unit that can bash, but this is not based on the resources that can be stolen but the damage this unit can do. Who would create big amounts of this Unit that can be killed so easily?? The amounts it can steal is very small and to steal 5k of one resource you would need 100, for 5K of every resource you would need 500. Considering the cost & time that this unit takes, why would someone waste so much time when all those units could be …

• Universe4k Pushing

Stv3N - - Game News

We have noticed a couple of situations of Team Members being Pushed and we would like to WARN all Universe4k Community. Alliance Pushing is a common strategy used within Universe4k and other online browser games and generally there is no problem with this, but you most follow the rules that say: Quote from Stv3N: “§3 Pushing Definition / Prohibition: Pushing means to send resources to another account without evidence of an immediate return of resources. This is only allowed when the account bein…

• Frage wegen Ip und so

Quote from Stv3N: “§2 Accounts I Account-Sharing: Account-Sharing is playing in an account that is being used for more than one player. Every account is entitled to be managed and played by one single player. A single account shared by multiple players is absolutely forbidden. Account-sharing is not allowed. The account must be played by one individual only. A violation of this rule will be punished according to the multi-accounting regulations. II Multi-accounting: Every player is entitled to a…

• Stiddari Changes

Stv3N - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from robbyatmlc: “Alliance based trainings would be a neat idea to add. People have talked about cost reduction for sending missions. Maybe this can be a training that the entire alliance contributes the cost to in peices, and they all gain from. It could have different levels, with increasing costs, and increasing reduction of unit salary. Similar trainings could be speed increase, building time decrease (like boss office), increased safe storage, etc etc etc. Anyone who has played Ikariu…

• Muy buena vito!! Demostrando que aunque hayas llegado tarde puedes estar ahi en la cima.. Sigue asi

• Stiddari Changes

Stv3N - - Features & Ideas Discussion

This post is to have a bit of feedback from the community, i allready contacted @RaVenC privatly but i think it would be good to see what everyone thinks. Stiddari is starting to die, its a fact, every month more and more people are leaving, something must be done. Everyone has been waiting to see what happens, there is much more movement but not the expected from the old days in Vendetta. This has been discussed many times and we all know the reasons, there is no need anymore to find who to bla…

• As far as i know they have no function at the moment. Its planned for 11.0. that they will give attack & defence bonus for 1st round of a battle.

• Polish

Stv3N - - In Progress

Quote from precell: “C.D.N.” ¿¿¿ ??? Quote from precell: “Message is too long, must be below 10,000 characters.” Yes you must double post maybe even triple... Only Team Members can create posts larger than 10,00 characters.

• research

Stv3N - - Bugs

I didnt fully understand, is this what you ment: When you expand a level of research, lets say 2 to 3, it will display in "overview" LvL 3 but in "research" it will still say LvL 2. Is this what you where trying to say? @RaVenC will be able to say more about this, but if im not wrong, this is because untill that research is finnished it is still considered LvL 2, once you research has finnished it will change to LvL 3. In any case this is not a bug, but a tweak, because there is no research queu…

• Polish

Stv3N - - In Progress

English Version [php]<?php $_ctxt['cfg_chat_new'] = 'Message on Planet colonization'; $_ctxt['ezc'] = 'target Planet'; $_ctxt['camps_delete'] = 'The Planet %s and all associated events (except research) will be deleted.'; $_ctxt['hst_unit'] = 'Bigger amount of Units<br />(on one planet)'; $_ctxt['prod'] = 'Ship Factory'; $_ctxt['vert'] = 'Defense'; $_ctxt['menu_map'] = 'Galaxy'; $_ctxt['trupp'] = 'Fleet'; $_ctxt['error'] = 'Error!'; $_ctxt['emsgf'] = 'You don\'t have a Research Center.'; $_ctxt[…

• Points for Research

Stv3N - - The Tavern

While younr in-game go to Technologies, there you will find information for every building/unit/research.