Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sad to see you leave, GL in RL

• no puedo ingresar al juego

Stv3N - - Server 2: Balayn

Como te dije por PM; Intenta borrar cookies y caché. Puede ser debido por las medidas de seguridad, si puedes ingresar intenta desactivar las en opciones.

• Game operator absent.

Stv3N - - The Tavern

Warnings used to be issued on a first violation (Pushing by trading) but because on Stiddari S2. There was soo much, warnings were removed and after a 48h delay had passed from transactions a ban was directly given. If you were aware that resources had to be returned maybe you should of done as the rules state and informed that you could not do this within 24h. Anyway, coming from a player that has done this multiple times.... What else can be said.

• Just to add an other idea for feature tweaks. The current bounty system is abused too much for passive pushing I would change how it works. Devide into 3 Menus; - Bounty (Just to Spy/Scout player) This would be used mainly so that other players would find the target players troops, or could even be used to spam attack the target player. Times to be repeated and bonus for finding troops. - Hits (Attack player) It's simple, pay for someone to destroy a player. Amount rewarded and time to do the hi…

• Alliance Video

Stv3N - - Fan Art

Quote from Irys: “New video in progress... ” could make one in English

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

446 Primero en llegar a 0 o 1000 Uno sube, otro baja.

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• Infinite Number

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

I-76.svg

• 1 to 5.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Stv3N - - Spamcorner

• New discussion new rules

Stv3N - - Server 2: New York

Its a mix of things, that have lead to this situation. The GO tool needs improvements and so do the rules, only updating one does not solve the problem, both have to come together. I understand the community and Ravenc, but both have to do a change; The community needs to understand that alot would have to change to get the attention of other games, even if it's underdeveloped it's good to have this game back and just for that although I stopped playing a couple of years back, I'm grateful. RaVe…

Quote from BulldogBuende: “it stays 100% without discussing? ” RaVeNC is notified about the current situation in Stiddari with the rule change. If any decision is to be taken he will do it personally.

Quote from BulldogBuende: “are the new rules active now? or the old one will have discussed it? ” At my current time zone, around 6h left till live.

• Unfortunately 90% GOs on other games play that game, just that you never find out who they are... Normally it's totally prohibited to inform who you are. Currently GOs have contact every day with there superior GO mostly getting info on small details or help for specific cases. Before any GO (Even Project Manager & Community Manager) a thread must be posted with proof of ban, lower ranked GOs must have approval before banning. In the case of Banned players, in most cases a detailed reason for th…

• My personal opinion: - Announce officially that Stiddari, Universe4k and Dunewar will not be updated. - Start new version; with a total rework of the game (Stiddari) and only dedicate efforts on that game. - Only launch once the new version is 80% completed.

Quote from Kod_NY: “Ravenc you need a redesign to the game and you can not be so permissive about the rules !!! ” That is planned for the future, but since when can not make promises (Since we never have, only given our best efforts) The present is dark and black, but after every storm the rainbow guides us towards the road full light.