Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rules & Ban Catalog translation

Stv3N - - Requests

Dear Community; We are look for Collaborators interested in translating the new game rules & ban catalog drafts. I will be thinking how community members that actively help can have a more active part in the community. Those interested contact me via PM

• New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

So everyone fully understands the new structure? No one will complain that they hadn't understood the ban catalog. I myself thought I had spotted an error then realized it isn't a error. Mainly because because I've tried to structure the ban catalog so that if solves all the problems we had before.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Thats not a rule, it's part of the ban catalog > here

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “so how are my questions not about the new rule draft and offtopic? i legit just gave you a feedback and thats what you asked for? ” My warning about offtopic was to bulldog, just didn't feel the need to edit his post. If you see we both posted at the same time. Your contribution has been added to my list of tweaks, I will think what's best; Totally remove that note or edit it so it makes abit more sense. Your last post actually convinced me of your point of view, just …

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Found this in internal board, there may be something missing, but must changes should be listed below. General Conduct - Misconduct - Provocation Accounts - Multi IP Attacks (existed, term created) - IP Sharing limitation - Pushing resources sent to staff member Bashing - Exempt if player is more than 14 days inactive. Interference with Game technology (Explained with more details) Staff Decisions - Discuss Punishments - Acuse of cheating - Player rights - Bans final (Players banned cannot play …

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

This thread is only for comments about the new rules draft, any questions not related can be done on an other thread or via PM. Now back to the subject on hand. This is the moment for everyone's comments, don't regret not saying anything once the rules are official. - Bounty System note. I will look into how that can be rewritten or removed.

• Who will win the World Cup 2018?

Stv3N - - English Tavern

By votes it should of been Belgium - Croatia. Yes an individual would be good.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Iv alllready proposed bounty is deactivated. It's currently used just before an attack to push other players. The bounty system was not created with the intention to pay resources when a known attack will happen, it was there so players pay resources towards enemies so that it would incentive others to Attack to gain the resources. Basically a motivator for attacks. I did the rules over 2-3 months ago, I would need re-read to make a list of changes, but there was mostly rework of defenitions so …

• New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Dear Community, With the new rules draft there must be a new ban catalog draft, ban times have not been yet assigned, but I mostly would like feedback on the structure since alot has changed. It may abit complicated to understand at first so please ask and I will explain. index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Next part: index.php index.php index.php index.php

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Dear Community, Here is the draft of the new game rules, please read them carefully and if you do not agree with something or think something is missing, this is the moment to give us your feedback back, once they are implemented it will be too late. The Poll is basic "Do you like the new rules draft?" : YES or NO index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php index.php

• World Cup semifinals poll

Stv3N - - English Tavern

I don't remember voting but I have... France - England Let's recover a classic

• Quote from Nicky: “btw privacy.. did we sign or get an updated of the GDPR ? that I think is muuuuuuuch more important ” It's in the works, but initially no one has access except Ravenc to private information, the only "private" information a Go could have access to is IPs. So but what I understand, the new data protection does not affect Stiddari too much. But anyway it will be added when @RaVenC has time.

• The rule is stupid, but in some cases (Not allways) it can tell you exactly were an enemy is. I think our of privacy reasons it's good to keep it, if you want to know we're his troops are find out yourself.

• Who will win the World Cup 2018?

Stv3N - - English Tavern

Estoy con Alche; Brasil - Francia aunque con el mundial que llevamos nos podemos esperar cualquier cosa, aunque esa sería la opción más sensata. Prefiero que gane Francia, aunque ambos equipos están jugando bien pero no quiero al traidor de Neymar ganando

• Declaration of War

Stv3N - - Suggestions and Ideas

§2 Legitimacy of a Declaration of War Says exactly that xD

• Declaration of War

Its just a basic rule to "somehow" define a war and not be so chaotic... Eventually there will be an internal (in-game) system that will do this automatically, calculate points, etc. The problem is s1 was endless wars with little attacks, I Imagen the community have realised it's easier to attack other Allie's without a War Declaration.

• Declaration of War

Quote from DemoN: “WAR RULES §1 Validity of the Declaration of War Declarations of War are only valid if: 1. They will be directed from an Alliance to another Alliance (a War declared to a single player is not considered as valid). 2. It was declared ingame (in the menu item "Alliance " -> " Alliance Diplomacy" -> "War" to the Enemy Alliance. 3. The War must be declared by the Capo or SubCapo of one of the two Alliances involved in the Official Board of the Game. To be considered as an Official …

• Buena alche, demostrando como se juega.

• Loqui still doesn't learn