Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Stiddari Super Game Operator

Stv3N - - Game News

Dear Community; In glad to announce that we officially have a new SGO, this staff member will be incharge of all reports for Stiddari. Therefore from this moment on, any Questions, reports, etc. Should be sent directly to him. Let's Welcome our new SGO Board: @Matacapullos In-game: [SGO]Mata

• New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Sorry for the delay. We now have an SGO that will relieve me from some workload. I will be working in the draft ban durations, hopefully will have a first release before Monday.

• Thread Closed @Matacapullos will review when he has time. Anything else, please contact a staff member privately.

• Buena Mata, demostrando que no se corre. Felicidades a ambos

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Now im trying to think of a way to eradicate Multi Accounts, the problem is the following: As the current rules state, if there is no direct or indirect contact between Accounts they are allowed. Some users deside to have imaginary brothers, farthers, etc to avoid bans. I do have knowledge that some do this to infiltrate other Allie's , spy enemies, etc.. So does anyone have any ideas of proof that must be given to allow a Multi Account. I was told that in old Vendetta you had to send proof of p…

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

This is my current list of stuff to check and rework/add - Bounty System note Most users don't like this, maybe this note could be removed and bounty system tweaked, giving less resources. - Account Exchange Some players are exchanging accounts regularly, maybe Limite 1 Account exchange pero 6 months. - Limite Legal Pushing Some players take advantage of legal pushing and send big amounts of resources, maybe it should be limited to certain degree. - Note for Trades Add a small note when trades a…

• We will have a SGO within the following days. We are looking for MoDs & GOs that speak all supported Game languages. At least one native for each language, with high level of English. These new incorporations will be within 7-15 days.

• Those that contacted Spectra please contact me.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

I will be preparing the ban catalog ban durations draft this week. With kids holidays and work I don't have much time, im trying to work on multiple things at the same time. What you mentioned was my thought for those bans that are repetitive.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

After the last pushing bans, I have had a thought: Would does everyone think. In pushing cases, pushed player must return 100% + 25% resources.

• error

Stv3N - - Politics

Feel lucky the new rules have not been implemented just yet, because you would be looking at a much more serious ban period. Just so the community is aware, All resources pushed will be sent to my GO Account once the ban duration is over. PS. Just incase someone tries, my GO Account has protection therefore no one can attack me anymore.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Im doing some game checks and in finding alot of legal pushing, that's ok but i don't like the amounts that are pushed since some players coordinate very good. What does everyone think of limiting legal pushing (Bigger player to smaller player) to something like 1 legal pushing every 48h.

Stv3N - - Polls

Quote from Matacapullos: “Before reading, I say that the biggest problem here are the multi-accounts and the indirect pushing. Later than I read, I like this idea, and agree with whistla. Multi.account violation needs to have harder punishment than the others one, and a maximum of multi-account must be established. If you get more than 2 accounts the sanction needs to be bigger. ” There is no need for punishments for more than 2 Accounts, since with the new rules your are only allowed 2 Accounts…

Stv3N - - Polls

Quote from Nicky: “Lol... Meanwhile you lost a big amout of players because of those who had multi.. if you had clear rules since the beginning maybe that could have been prevented.. ” You have done 4 posts and in every single one your just flaming and complaining very little positive help towards the community. If you have nothing that can help the community that you complain so much about just avoid posting.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Thanks Mata, your feedback allways usefull. I'll review sitting period, what max duration would you recommend? Half the current? That sort of pushing has allways been included, it's indirect pushing. What do you mean inactive should be excluded? If he's inactive he's not pushing indirectly, he is a farm Account Exchange Limite is already on my list of tweaks.

Stv3N - - Polls

Yes, the durations will be much harder than before, and as I said with the cumulative factor maybe it's his first Multi IP ban but he gets a lvl 3 and 2 months ban (for example) We are not trying to ban half the server so there is only 20 players playing fair, we are trying to get players to understand, if you don't play by the rules you will get banned, if you continue it will be for a long time.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Normal the team will no act in small amounts gained from trades (of ours if your trading 10k small can be something like 1-2k but if your trading 100k small can be 10k) we don't have an exact number, since if there would be most people would abuse this amount allowed. Most pushing cases are give to Mata this he's the number guy and then we decide as a team. When this happens continuesly we normal consider this pushing since 1 trade a day gaining 10k each trade is 70k in a week if your trading 10…

Stv3N - - Polls

The amount of levels is necessary, mainly because account violations & conduct violations are cumulative. So If a player bashes someone 3 times, raise to lvl 2, 2 Pushings by accidental trades (can happen) and 1 multi he is now at lvl 3. Clearly each infraction has different duration since you can ban the same for bashing than for multi. Now your questions, multi ip is very easy because the go tool flags accounts with same IP. Pushing is abit more time consuming but once some internal stuff are …

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Clearly you lack to understand the point. When ever you have something constructive to add le me know. Your complaining about something that is going to be implemented, it's right in front of you and you still don't see it... Anyway this just proves you don't understand the ban catalog... If you would actually invest abit of effort in reading them a couple of times you would understand that with 3 severe bans a player is one year banned... Hmm rules don't say that.. but if you actually read ther…

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Why don't you go read the ban catalog... One thing is a rule and an other thing is the catalog for how bans are processed.