Search Results

Search results 161-180 of 204.

• Demo

Demo - - Presentation & Farewells

OMG we really are getting old school great to see you both

• congrats both good see heavy metal going boom in the morning sun and quick rebuilds to both

• Sorry FenixDown i disagree even a small amount like 355 planets can give massive res long term. sure it will never be like 500M hydro a day and over 2B lute and iron but it certainly will exceed 100m hydro And lets be honest this game is always a long term game never a quick reward But its clear it will take years before anyone is able to even attempt hydro tank 281 as i remember when going for diplo 8 in s4k it took me 3 months to push my tank from 90 to 128 due to the massive iron and lute tan…

• If so why As my style of playing has always involved massive amounts of planets and even more massive amounts of ores but almost zero BP untill it comes time to kill things. Please tell me this piece of information i have been given is wrong and you can make a thousand plus planets

• Warning thread

Demo - - Questions & Help

I may be late but do think a support tab that includes a players ability to see warnings would be a great way to.... Firstly advise someone that their actions COULD be a breach of the rules and is being looked into This could inform, and one would hope all accidental breaches of the rules would cease when the person knows its against the rules (after all not everyone reads the rules (silly i know but true)) Secondly someone deliberately breaking the rules will know and be warned their actions ha…

• the word seams to be spreading

Demo - - Bar

more and more now i am getting messages on facebook about a great new game called universe4K and how i ought to start playing it It tells me firstly the players here are getting the word out but more concerning is they clearly dont come here or they would know. so its great people are spreading the word just a shame they dont take up the offer of coming to the message board so right now i am replying with your site address and advice they come here but it is good to see so many of the old faces …

• HAPPY NEW YEAR

Demo - - Birthdays & Congratulations

59 WinnieThePoop [DigBicks] 15.536 85.713 29.447 130.697 44 just for you as you are special 268 Demo 6 93 0 99 1 AND i wont even consider it rude

• I object to this

Demo - - Spamcorner

lets be fair to you mate too drunk are you brining the old timers together as looking to join

• HAPPY NEW YEAR

Oh trust me i dont, just right now you find me before i grow trust others 60th and a dig bick makes you a honey pot little bear you want to know who i am and try to stop me but promise never to tell others?

• HAPPY NEW YEAR

it IS a little late but to all future victims... i look forward to making your acquaintance to past victims i look forward to saying hello again to those future greats i hope to be one to those others i will make you one of those above have a great game and above all remember its just a fricking game

• as i grow i will offer ever greater rewards to those who post ingame spam messages here as bounties for counter spamming killing or just plain causing pain to spammers in the most inventive or painfull ways possible. lets kick it off with i got a massive 1060 hydrogen ( but no ship to deliver it yet) up for pain to xxb85957 but you must make me laugh with your wisdom and infliction of pain spam belongs to us here not others p.s. its now a massive 1061 lol edit bigger bonuses (eg i owe my soul to…

• I object to this

Demo - - Spamcorner

Oh mighty RaVenC can we report then poke fun at? Its clear if they need to spam other games they aint got the game we want to play no thanks needed its what we all do except radi ( he just points and laughs at them)

• I object to this

Demo - - Spamcorner

NO i so wanted to insult him with whit and wisdom if someone would have lended them to me can i double like you please illia5?

• I object to this

Demo - - Spamcorner

i hate messages like this as i pick the games i want to play like this one...... edit add received in game but dont want to put somewhere others may want to comment freely on yet risk so please spam this fecker for me [AW] xxb85957 not this..... (new) Hi [AW] xxb85957 18.04.2015, 17:45:47 The BEST Free Online Game! Fight For Your Country link removed because i am not clever enough yet illia5 is clever enough to spot i only changed the words you see not the link shame on me FYI [AW] xxb85957 If i…

• Demo

all anyone can ask is to try and i do know when its you its asking a great great deal lol unless its asking you to kill things

• I do think thats true i think you do care you care very much and hide it all behind this big brash persona

• Demo

good to hear from you but i cant believe you could play quietly as you were always one up for a good old fashioned fight not to mention a lot of spam but it looks like radi has taken your spam crown and the mods on but he will never learn will he lol

• please delete got my dates wrong or just poke fun at me for liking the dune war idea

• Demo

i is immortal unfortunately i was an old fart before i was immortal

• Demo

you do realise i am one of those "old farts" too don't you lol