Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bashing

Demo - - Features & Ideas Discussion

I think it was a simple misunderstanding or misreading of a post as the OP and not wanting to be lost in side issues i mistakenly took part in could you please prune this thread back to on topic posts including my ot posts of course edit add i will prune what i can i leave you to prune what i cant

• attacking should cost more

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

well as Hooligan tries to get me every day its clear its not a 10% limit Hooligan 3,870,000 demo 307.306 so clearly it cant be a 10% limit and i do wonder if in fact it really is a 1% limit please note i am not complaining its quite fun to keep some of his fleet hopelessly occupied along with a few others too

• attacking should cost more

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from RaVenC: “At the moment the noob protection has 2 modes.. 1st: every player can attack players with a maximum of 10 times of the own points and with a minimum of 10% of the own points. 2nd: player within a range of 1% of the points of player on place 1 can attack each other ... That means: Player place 1 has 3.334.229 points .. He can attack all player until 33.342 points .. Every player within this range can attack each other .. The player with 33.342 Points can attack each player wit…

• Bashing

Interestingly your first comment is Quote: “There is no need for anyone to attack 5 times any planet” If there is no reason apart from bashing why is it a bit strict especially as the abusive player is far more likely to be the stronger player hence the one getting all the attacks wont be in a position to go after the larger player. I understand rule changes tend to be as few and as far between as possible to make for a stable game with everyone having the best chance to know the rules. However …

• Bashing

A question on bashing Outside of wars when the rules on bashing are suspended, are 5 attacks a day really anything but bashing? After all if farming most will not tend to visit a planet more than once or twice a day. If you have not got the res with 3 attacks you are very unlikely to gain them with more attacks. IMHO anyone attacking a planet more than 3 times is certainly after far more than just res So what do others feel is 5 attacks too many if you are just farming? and if you are not just f…

• Unit Rebalancing

will camos still get first shot at def before def can fire back? or will everything fire at the same time?

• Demo still wants after many probes with sentihs to be able to wage war on those who try with sentihs yet hit open nothing CAN I DECLARE WAR ON THOSE WHO ATTACK ME my war planets are sent i wait on no one, enough is enough, you attack me or mine once more and its war and mine is wide and clear they are my team mates they are my fellow alliance or wing members and i am DEMO you get no further warnings its war to hell with rules to hell with hope, you anger Demo you anger all hell I DARE YOU, I DAR…

• Demo

Demo - - Presentation & Farewells

he has its here board.universe4k.com/index.php/Board/142-Bar/ Just a shame impossible to confine him there

• Demo

cant be that as its clearly a filling station not a distillery

• Demo

just to help you out Radi radi.jpg though why you would want to post that is beyond me or even perhaps the vodka

• Demo

heck one thing we know about texas is you ain't safe in texas be it chainsaws or biker gangs or heck even religous nut jobs Texas has them all tampontx-2.jpg

• Demo

GKillerCarrot.png

• Demo

perhaps once i have a million combat probes that would be fun to see But lots of people try most .....

• Demo

at Mikey 1260412344710.jpg

• Demo

you call the monkey mad? fearthemonkey.jpg

• Demo

i see your puny veg and raise you a real squash car-squashed-by-elephant1.jpg

• Demo

a5eb82fe-bd51-4505-a95b-30d2aae3cffa.jpg

• Oh little bear go back to playing pooh sticks

• Oh cannabis yes please a truly great partner

• well i figured out long ago when the biggest attacked me i grew massively as Hooligan found out when he attacked me over 1000 times in the last few days..... so more attacks = more growth = so can i declare war on all of apex ?