Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Demo

Demo - - Presentation & Farewells

did someone want a demonstration of something?

• Demo

aint it great to be loved so much

• Demo

sounds like looks like yet more shakel wars should i give you say 3 weeks head start promise not to make any for 3 weeks after that its war time baby

• Demo

still aint dead so sorry you are wrong

• Demo

luckily for me i dont smell like radis feet or i would be dead

• Demo

thats the smell of victory dont you know lol

• thats the thing you dont understand as starscream stated on the front page you are an equal to everyone else no one is more equal or less despite what you tried to claim about only a few belonging to dt the rest lucky but as you say lets move on from here we seam to have come to a consensus so would you agree the thread should be closed? if so i ask as OP for the thread to be closed if cannibis agrees

• its a domestic that got public but hopefully we will sort it somehow

• thanks for that my mistake

• so calm you have to edit my posts Quote: “Post was edited 1 time, last by “CannabisKid” (2 minutes ago)”

• Quote from Starscream: “ I sent you multiple PM-s, along with fenix, kid etc etc, but i am having problems with sending of large messages, i already repored in Bugs part of forum.” sorry was in vac mode by then just get cannabis to clam down he is not god gift to this game and as many have said to him their are many different ways to play this game none perfect he will only get my back up not defuse this situation

• you know what cannabis i could go down your route and be rude heck even destroyer told you that but i wont what i will do is prove to you why most know what you dont i aint half bad at this game and can destroy whole alliances but best of all is when i do it for DT what will you say then?

• it wasnt polite in the way you did it no private message just a message in public but lets move forwards lets show why this board is worth it and why stv3n's generousity in keeping this thread open is rewarded i will move to my friends in sisu i will protect most in dt once larger heck i am demo i will do the best i can for DT each and every one of them none excluded just be warned i dont like or accept being rude to me as decent behaviour by anyone its not what i would do to others even my ener…

• ok starscream how do we get out of this as i am not unreasonable

• Quote: “ Your problems with any in-game Alliance are yours, this board is an other subject.” and i will respect your word @ cannabis class does not include being rude something i deplore

• as other thread except not a war declaration only a notice of intent lets see what rules this thread breaks

• war declaration demo V DT

Demo - - Politics

no as i have said i will only attack those i do not know those i know will only be attacked if they attack me i dont accept people being rude to me even less so being rude to people i know when good even great players get told they know nothing and one thinks they know everything and the alliance head supports such then its time to change such opinions with actions after that perhaps peace

• war declaration demo V DT

Demo - - Politics

i know others will say its not fair but i don't intend to destroy all of dt only those i don't know I know the mods hate such things but those who know me know what happens next It will take some time before i am ready but i post here and now my intentions not to harm my friends only the fools you get the chance to hit me when i come out of vac mode in a day in a few weeks i will come for you stop me if you can as i break no rules in declaring now only give you a chance to try to stop me. When y…

• Bashing

Demo - - Features & Ideas Discussion

an alliance with 10 players could attack each planet of one player every 28.8 mins each day of every day for infinity without declaring war under present rules. Is that fair or is that driving players out of the game? we have to balance fair attacking with unfair bashing

• attacking should cost more

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

hell yer if small fish want to attack you, they get attacks back its the way the world works but if you are trying to grow not bothering the big fish why should they bother you until you are at least 10% of their size thats still bloody small to big accounts