Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlackDragon Vs All server

Demo - - Bar

2 Combat Report: snip (DREAMWALKER) >>> snip (Demo) 15.10.2015 22:30:34 important bits Captured Resources Iron 0 Lutinum 0 Water 0 Hydrogen 0 and yes no fleets either

Demo - - Bar

feck just realised your lex cant take my noahs not even in ten rounds as you got snip for reasons of decency Attack index 13,358 * 72% snip to not stop fights = 0 per lex i got over 10 times that def per noah kick on guy

Demo - - Bar

would be interesting if we found out if your lex could stand up to my noahs maybe if you are brave enough tomorrow we could find out

Demo - - Bar

1 Combat Report: xx:xx:x(DREAMWALKER) >>> xx:xx:xx (Demo) 15.10.2015 22:04:28 Iron0 Lutinum0 Water0 Hydrogen0

Demo - - Bar

you got to love BD not only do they have almost zero esp and not understand why thats bad.... they dont know why i made triple war planets and... yet they still hope to those who know no explanation is needed To BD no explanation would be understood so understand what others found out you see empty planets and spend hydro Attack xx:xx:x >>> em:pt:y1 00:30:21 Attack xx:xx:x >>> em:pt:y2 00:34:51 Attack xx:xx:x >>> em:pt:y3 02:26:11 Transport Transport Transport snip for intell reasons always empt…

Demo - - Bar

killer trust me you do

Demo - - Bar

and here was me thinking it was just his probes that became immortal

Demo - - Bar

@radikalix so either you drunk yourself sober at last or i dont believe you, as never heard of a sober radi in all my time playing these game AND it appears no one else has either

Demo - - Bar

@killer6679 i think most of the active players will be doing that come the weekend and here seams to be a great place to do that drinking, fighting and poking fun

Demo - - Bar

you dont need possibilities and as for reason Stev3n could this thread be moved to the asylum thread aka bar room for all less rules more fun

Demo - - Bar

please dont forget Sisu they are the biggest drinkers around and do love a fight Most of DT are ones we kicked out of SISU for being tooo nice apart from radi who no one wants.... but DT and they gave him in his own special room for their sanity i could be insane for saying the above

Demo - - Bar

i know its sad but they did want a war just a shame we have no place to post cr's

Demo - - Bar

can i join please especially after i just repulsed their top active player for zero losses especially as joining up with some really good players to do the do to all of them

Demo - - Bar

come on gentlemen lets calm down wars are about fleets not words they come cheap respect the other side please as that way victory for either is sweeter but its still not a legal war bashing rules still apply and shall be applied without form or favour

Demo - - Bar

Quote from Starscream: “I personaly dont mind you declaring war to the whole server...its your choice..but the problem is bashing rule and the rule that says war can be declared to only one alliance. The real problem here is, how the bashing rule would be handled since it would mean BD vs the whole server, also are you sure you wanna do that kind of thing since it will be like 8 players vs 100, and thats not a situation i would like to be in...it can get really messy and crowdy if 20+ players de…

Demo - - Bar

Quote from Stv3N: “Well iv seen my share of nonsense (maybe an other word would be apropiate) but this one is just the best. Let me think. If i allow the bashing rule to dissapear: You would probably last about 5seconds on the server since you would have about 97 players that were active in the last 24h sending you an infinite number of attacks to every building, this may be good you will not annoy us and quit the game. on the other hand, if i call this invalid: You will continue to bash and get…

Demo - - Bar

sorry you really should read the war rules avilable here Game | War Rules In particular the first rule WAR RULES §1 War Declaration War Declarations are valid if the follow requirments are fullfilled: -They are directed from an Alliance to an other Alliance (Wars can not be declared to a single player or from a single player) - There must be atleast 2 Members in each Alliance at all times for the War to be valid.If at any point there would be less than 2 Members in an Alliance the war would be l…

• Got me a phone :)

Demo - - Bar

Quote: “... is there a better reason than getting to blow things up and make a nice profit in the process? lol​” yes having fun and making new victims especially when they don't realise it quite yet

• Got me a phone :)

Demo - - Bar

got me a fight and loving it Thanks Terminator

• just saying hi

Demo - - Bar

Yo capt hicks long time no see hope life has treated you fairly